€600k out crypto
€400k in crypto

29 years old.

No car, no girl.

Msc. Engineering

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_of_Science_in_Engineering
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post cars to buy, places to go, things to do.

At least you're
HIGH TEST
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

live off a 2% extraction and fucking chill you massive faggot

Buy 600,000 pairs of knee pads or 1 pair solid gold kneepad with platinum crusted edges

You're a millionaire, the fuck are you complaining about? If you don't care about the money can you send me 10%?

I'd live frugal for the rest of my life and enjoy myself with hitchhiking around the world and doing sports.

First for gibs: 1F89vxTJbMVC1EHFYW9KNpv1jGrHYz6rDz

Also buy yourself some nice property OP, nice property in upstate N.Y and pre 1930's European cars at auction, thank me later.

buy a house in us, settle down, find a girl, if you love her you can marry

I am ok with 2k. Currently struggling to win 10€ more.
1Fpi2x5FQnSVUheQqpod2RFNtdP5DpbC2k

Now seriously, OP. If you like your job I wouldn't stop working right now. It would hurt your "daily rythm", or however you want to call it. Keep working (perhaps on something less demanding), and meanwhile multiply that crypto. You will be able to retire young and live a nice life.

Oh, and remember this:

Not complaining.
No girl, no car was just background info.

I want to buy a car which is not out there like "how the fuck did you pay that?" But also more classy then a run of the mill millenial volkswagen.

I'm also not tied to a girl so I can go wherever I like and preferably find one just as I am done with travelling.

Too late. Thinking of spending time perfecting trading algorithms to both use and rent out.

I'm in europe.

Property seems so expensive.
€400k for normal houses that wagecucks slave for.

Interesting.

Where in Europe? If I were you (but I am not, of course) I would rent a reasonable flat, and make more money meanwhile.

>€400k
Here where I live you can buy some land and make your own house with 200-250k, especially if you take advantage of those fucked by the economy and practically give away their land.

South Germany, but moved to north switzerland which has no crypto taxes when cashing out.

Yeah so stuck with a bit expensive flat by my old standards but its just a blip on the radar now. Might set up a company in switzerland to trade professionally.

Now you are limited to a volume 5 times your capital otherwise gains are seen as income.

The thing about buying property is I have not figured out where i want to settle. I'm Belgian born.

Don't quit your job if you like it. You gonna feel depressed and shit.

first thing is to get rid of your jungle fever. You will end up with AIDS if you are not careful. Then find something to do that you actually enjoy. Even if it does not make you money initially

I didn't like it.

I also don't like this area of europe so much, but I am a bit concerned about not knowing what to do.

I think it will require discipline to get out and do stuff when there is no obligation to.

I'll need to cut back on internet time, dangerous black hole for me.

Well, I live in Spain. I've been hearing that a lot of north europeans come here searching for sun and cheap prices. It depends on what you want, of course (I would prefer swiss green landscapes and mountains instead of spanish beaches).

But I only need one like her, she can easily make me 12 kids with those hips. That's more then enough.

But yes doing something I like will be an interesting search.

It's not the landscape. (That's awesome here) it's the people, introverted like I am.

depends on what you want to do? personally i'd move to thailand and live like a king off of residuals, shitposting to 4chins from a private beach in a hammock. but u do u.

>MSc
>Engineering

Pick one you MEng Larping cunt

Nope.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_of_Science_in_Engineering

How the fuck did you make so much money before 30? No way you did it just with and eng degree

Ayyy my boi
Bayern ? Kauf dir irgendwo unbebbaute fläche in nem wald oder so.

Super hobby beschäftigung das zu gestalten wennst eh nicht arbeiten bist.

Wenn ich soviel hätte (ich gammel mit 3k am konto und 500 in crypto rum) würd ich einfach ne wohnunh mieten und ganzen tag sport machen.

Versuch mal bischen von crypto und dem allen weg - du hast es geschafft also genies deine freiheit ;p

Bonuses, employee stock purchases and living frugal. I believe Op but I don't know the answer to his questions either. How to not die or meltdown at 1/3 life crisis?

was ist mit Steuern in DE ? Ab wie viel Einkommen durch Cryptos muss man die denn zahlen ?

Started with crypto with 1,1 k in 2013 @185, traded till 8k a year ago. Put some extra 15k in. Traded and hodld till 650k, rest i earned, stock market and a bit from parents.

Nee, BW. Ich glaub was du sagst macht viel sinn. Es ist schwierig ein time out zu nehmen, Crypto fuhlt manchmal an wie ein Sucht.

Steuern in DE sein folgendes. Entweder du behaltest dein Crypto fur ein Jahr und du musst gar nichts zahlen oder du tradest vorher und dein gewinne wurden als Einkommen registriert. (Also 45%)

Deswegen hatte ich gedacht das ich nicht warten wollte bis die Blase knallt und hab mich in die Schweiz gezogen.

(Deutsch ist nicht meine muttersprache)

Aber muss auch sagen das ich von kleine betragen

Buy a BMW e39 M5, 400hp, classy saloon,

Yes bonuses and frugal also.

Millionaire without a car. Lol.

Have to much going on to focus on a car purchase.

More a mercedes kinda man.

how do you accumulate such a huge amount of money ? did you make most of it in your job ?

Du kannst es dir leisten was sinnvolles zu studieren jetzt. Physik oder Mathe.

Buy an audi quattro.
Use some of the money to start your ownn business.
Socialize and be relaxed and funny. Also make no commitments to any girl who knows about your money. They're all golddiggers.