Ark buying time

Looks like ARK has found its floor after the massive pump, smart money to get in now especially if you can get in closer to 30k buy now for easy gains

Who else is in with me?

>tfw bought at 43k

C-can I still j-join the rocket?

sell this shitty pnd coin

just wait for Q4 releases

Just call it your long term hold and forget about it while you stake it in the wallet for comfy 10% gains.

Was just making people aware that haven't bought back in yet since the PnD

I am still holding my original position that I got at 17k, plus more that I accumulated after the last moon mission. The recent rally has really restored my confidence in this project. Staking the shit out of my stack for comfy long term gains while we await round 2.

It'll probably be $100 dollars within a couple of years, I really wouldn't bother worrying about the short term price fluctuations. Just stick it in your wallet, vote biz_classic and enjoy your comfy 10% a year gains.

you mistyped 20k-25k
look at that volume, it's 1/10 of that p$d few days age
it's going places but not now

orderbook ain't shit - it surely didn't indicate previous p&d, neither will it indicate the coming dump
there's lots of work to be done regarding the value a glorified 64-char string with a name can bring to the crypto table
until then it's just another shitcoin with a pretty wallet, albeit an interesting staking system but that's available in other shitcoins (forks) so not unique in any way

Sorry user maybe you should look again at the orderbook.

There is literally 47 BTC of buys for us to break under 30k and only 20BTC sells between here and 50k.

All the major walls seem to have been moved to 60-70k range

GO DOWN YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT AND STOP MAKING ME FEEL BAD FOR SELLING TOO EARLY AAGBHHHHHHHHHHhh

Can you stop shilling this please. Enough people know about it now.

Let the hype die so we can find a floor of 30k most likely and start moving sideways so accumulation can continue.

There is no need to pump this yet, just fill up your bags in silence and wait for Q4.

We found the 30k floor yesterday where have you been? that's where my buy order was

looks like another p&d is happening. shill thread on reddit and all. time to sell high and buy back low tomorrow or something

Here we go

I tried to warn them, Father...

Thanks, m8. Took heed of your advice and moved my Ark just in time to sell at the peak.

I bought 1k, right now.
Did I do good?
borderline poorfag checking in

For the current pump, no.
For the long haul, yes, no doubt.
Also, stake that shit @biz_classic

I have to read up on how to do that.
Read a litte bit on reddit, but I know next to nothing about the delegate system, voting, etc.

>he thought that was the peak

It's really easy. Just download the wallet, make your account, and send 1 ark to biz_classic. The interface is so easy to use that my mother could do it.

and how do I profit from that?
Or is it just for the sake of an active community etc?

unless you got a thousand its pointless cause you wont make back that 1 ark fee

I keep my small stack on bittrex to trade, i envy those who will live off the staking dividends in the future.

You get 6% return regardless and the fees will go down soon nigger

doesnt it take 1 ark to assign your wallet to the delegate?

my stack is small enough that it would take me months to make back that ark if i picked monthly payout, i might just do it anyways and add to the wallet when I can

I really want to accumulate some Arks. At least 1000. I'm sure I could multiply by 20 their value under one year. It's my coin of choice after studying shitcoins for one month and missing the AntShares rise.
But my fucking BitStamp account is still pending. Just tell me it's refused instead of pulling my leg like that.

I REALLY wanted to buy more at 30k sats... Seems like I missed the dip :(
At least I'm sitting at 8k Ark.. But I want 10k... I might just buy the rest which I feel I need right now, before the price shoots back to $2...

Might still go back to 30k if bitcoin shits itself and crashes alt market but i don't think the prices are really that bad even right now for long term investments

Would be interesting to see what happens to the alt market if BTC Crashes

hye es??

>hye es
had to (((google))) that phrase, no im not Armenian i just like the coins design, especially the other side.

Are you a silver stacker by any chance? Because I am... Cool coin, own a few ;)

I will be soon, been window shopping jmbullion and apmex every few nights.

fuck i bought 200 and i already regret it

Why?

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO MOON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I own more than 500 ounces ;)

crash, sell, sell. last chance to get out even.
It's official, ARK crashed.

Zoom out of that chart man.. see the trends.. Ark will pump like crazy again, just give it time ;)

Im not selling... I refuse to..

ARK IS MOONING!!!!!!!!
GET IN, THIS MIGHT BE YOUR LAST CHANCE!

Sitting comfy here... Those who sell are morons. Like selling ETH at sub $2

TFW sold at 45 and set a buy order at 30 and it just, just scraped the fucker and went through.

One of my best moments in crypto so far just for how fine it was.

Pretty much same here haha, just doubled down my holdings.

I love the delegate staking system and the sexy wallet but its so much better to increase your holdings by playing the swings right now

I was waiting for mid 20s but last night I had the feeling that the buy wall at 30k just might be real so got back in @31k, best call I have made lately.

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1