We really need to adress the elephant in the room here, Veeky Forums...

We really need to adress the elephant in the room here, Veeky Forums. This hatred against Germans is simply not acceptable

>b-but Battle of Teutoburg Forest
Romans were imperialistic invaders who enslaved and exploited other people. Are you really gonna blame Germanic tribes for defending themselves?

>b-but destroction of Roman Empire
By then, Germanic tribes were loyal members of Roman Empire, and not foreign invaders. They simply fought for their right to be treated fairly, and filled in power vacuums left behind by corrupt roman generals.

>B-but Protestants
Martin Luther fought the corruption in the church. Back then, catholic church has completely forgotten about their mission, popes were marrying and bishops were selling indulgences

>B-but WW1
A tragic event that happen due to the net of alliance in Europe. Germany has no more guilt than any other European power

>B-but WW2
Unfortunately, Germans fell pray to nationalism, racism and populism. This could have happend to any people, and we shouldn't forget the lessons learned back then, especially since nationalism and racism are on the raise today.
The important thing is that German people learnd from their mistakes and genuinly feel sorry about it

>B-but muh refugees
Oh come on! Are you really gonna blame German people for having too much compassion? If this is the only weakness of the German people, I am ready to accept this

Parody threads are against the rules aren't they?

>clergymen should be able to get married and have families
>OMG THE POPE WAS MARRIED REEEEEEE

Most of the hate against Germans is about his being obessed with pol.

I know this starts out as a meme, but new people who come to this board dont know that and genuinly start to hate Germans.
It is important that we have a culture of international understanding, and not propagade hate between nations

Shut up Fritz, your whole race is the bane of europe.

Lets also bring up the fact that the German people have been demonized in countless biased books, movies and TV shows asserting that they were evil nutsjobs, when in reality they were just people drafted into the military to fight for their country and their people.

Decades of demonization has defiantly had an impact on the German physi.

People are starting to wake up too this though.

psyche*

I think it's also a segment of /int/. People treat this board as a fighting ground between nationalists, where people just fling shit at each and denigrate each others cultures to make themselves feel better. Half of it is shitposting, but half actually take it seriously.

Caesar buttlickers. Pretty much the Trump base today.

Phobias are false, irrational fears. There is something seriously and objectively wrong with the German people.

You forgot to mention that Alsace-Lorraine was simply to take stolen German land back.

No more so than any other people.

t. Fritz

Irrational German apologists are worst than irrational German haters. They eschew facts and reason about German warmongering and saber rattling and argue that we should treat them with respect because they're humans, and not because they deserve it.

>compassion
It isn't really compassion, but more a) cultural cringe and b) guilt complexes. A lot of it is really "seeeeee, I'm not a Nazi, see how I love my little brown Muslim! That means I'm not a Nazi, right? Right guys?"

I'm American but lived in Germany the last seven years.

>help, help, I'm being oppressed!

Ultimately, the german hate is a reaction against /pol/, with a good deal /int/ bants mixed in. If they didn't suck off Nazis every day, then come in here to shitpost about it, Veeky Forums wouldn't feel the need to be so contrarian.

Achtung, it's anudda Dresden!

Germanics tribes have nothing to do with modern-day Germans.

It's giving Krauts too much credit.

Fuck off, Aryan scum. God, I can't wait to invade your shithole, take a few German slave women, and bleed the men dry.
God, I'm rock-hard just thinking about ANGLO-ing those blonde sluts.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
AND THE CONSTITUTION

>gets treated the same way as kikes
>cries about it

Leftypol is just triggered that they're losing the meme war.

I feel this is not addressed enough.

On one hand, sensationalist demonisation of all things German re: the world wars and such has heavily impacted the masses. On the other, it makes it easier for stormniggers and the likes to dismiss it all as "Allied propaganda", thus making it more appealing to support. A more rationalist, comprehensive approach would solve both.
In fact, the ignorance of the average person regarding WWI in particular is astonishing. The conflict's roots go deep into the XIXth century and cannot be packed simply as "reee the eternal teuton again".

>meme war
Thank you for your cervix Leddit
>also gb2reddit and stay there

>This hatred against Germans is simply not acceptable
Germans are the greatest cancer to ever disgrace Europe, and your defenses are pitiable.
>Romans were imperialistic invaders who enslaved and exploited other people.
Romans brought civilization to entire regions of pigfucking barbarians, and laid the foundation for Europe as we know it. Germans were simply mindless pigfucking barbarians resisting progress.
>By then, Germanic tribes were loyal members of Roman Empire, and not foreign invaders.
Absolutely untrue. They continued to be mindless pigfucking barbarians, except they got scared of a couple horses and decided to destroy the world's greatest civilization to get away.
>Martin Luther fought the corruption in the church.
Luther not only destroyed what Christian unity there was left in the West, but created a branch of Christianity that stands for nothing and walks all over the tenets of God. He was, like all Germans, on a mission to ruin Europe.
>A tragic event that happen due to the net of alliance in Europe.
A tragic event that could have been prevented if Germans were not warlike barbarians who, as previously mentioned, exist only to destroy Europe. Ask Belgium and Luxembourg how they feel about being unjustly invaded.
>Unfortunately, Germans fell pray to nationalism, racism and populism.
A common misconception. Actually, the eternal kraut menace started WW2 to accomplish both destroying Europe physically as well as ruining nationalism and giving jews a protected status for the rest of eternity to weaken it politically as well.
>Oh come on! Are you really gonna blame German people for having too much compassion?
So compassionate they force the rest of the EU to bear their burden as well. Nothing more compassionate than forcing others to suffer with you, right? Don't be foolish, it's just another scheme of the eternal kraut to destroy Europe.

pretty sure it are some severly autistic poles and frogs who keep spamming this shit.
It wasn't funny a year ago and it's still not funny now

t. not a German

Hey man I'm just saying, /pol/'s dominance over all boards is pretty much complete meanwhile the only thing leftists can is force anti-German memes on Veeky Forums in the hopes this will "trigger" /pol/lacks.

Meanwhile nobody on /pol/ even thinks about Veeky Forums.

>Meanwhile nobody on /pol/ even thinks about Veeky Forums.

Thank God, this board is already shit

>implying anybody from /r/nu-pol is German or white