Let's throw logic out the window amd say Britain and France and Czechoslovakia declare war on Germany over the...

Let's throw logic out the window amd say Britain and France and Czechoslovakia declare war on Germany over the sudetenland in 38. What happens next? Would Germany get their ass kicked?

Well at that time Germany didn't do anything controversial. If, like you said, Britain, France and Czechoslovakia end up declaring war on Germany, you could expect Aztecs joining on Germany's side, but then we have Mexico and Argentina who could share knowledge and upgrade their weapons all the way to lazer level who could fuck up the Ottomans, who have a great relationship with the Aztecs. Oh well, one can imagine.

For what it's worth, I believe that the IRL German Army of 1939 was significantly bolstered with stolen Czech tanks/weapons.

Furthermore, I've read that the Generals more-or-less shat themselves when they inspected the Czech fortifications in the Sudetenland (though this might be a may-may)

>Well at that time Germany didn't do anything controversial
What if they also turned into snakes? Would that count?

French would retaliate by turning into Futas and conscripting them, probably.

Yes, they would be BTFO in short order. Poland would probably also join in, but even without them Germany would have no chance against advanced Czech tanks and British and French infantry and airpower.

Consideing USSR was also MOBILIZING to fight germans during the sudeten crisis (before the purge of the military iirc) yes germany would have been absolutely btfo by france geeman soviet coalition

If they turned into snakes, the population of rats across the country would decay rapidly, therefore, the amount of jews would decrease in a fascinating rate, making Hitler's goal completed, and that goal was, of course, abolish smoking. You see, the jews were behind all the smoking companies, and these companies could only be ran by beings of jewish ethnicity. In conclusion, the dreamed achievement that was abolishing smoking would be finally conquered. Hope that cleared everything up.

France czech soviet*

Btw the reason stalin even did the nonagression pact with bazis was because he was really pissed off by the munich agreement and came to believe that the allies could not be trusted to remove germany. He thought the czech crisis was aimed at diverting germany attention eastward at his country si the nonagression pact was a flanking maneuver to force hitler to conquer westward first

Bump for interest

The only things I can bring to this discussion are more questions

How much different were the french, british and german armies in 1938 compared to september 1939?

How much did the annexation of a big chunk of Czechslovakia help nazi germany military armament (especially the czech industry)?

Who would join Germany's side at this point? Horty's Hungary maybe?
Would Italy consider not to join at all, being more unprepared than in our timeline and still meddling with the spanish civil war?

Would France and the UK leave the Czechslovakian front fall like they did in Poland? (Basically a different drôle de guerre)

There was still Poland in the way. I doubt they'll make the same mistake again and let Russians pass through.

Czechoslovakia alone could kick Kraut´s ass, getting attacked by Hungary and Poland would be also great, becouse Soviets, Yugoslavia and Romania would help against them. And then Soviets would finish the Krauts.

All this is accurate

they did, they had no idea about the "granade drops", double doors with embrasures, heavy fortifications with artilery that can penetrate 50cm of armor on 2100m, mortar forts, even some fortifications were on places where Krauts had no idea about them.

>How much did the annexation of a big chunk of Czechslovakia help nazi germany military armament (especially the czech industry)?
The armworks were still in Czech hands. Mostly it was the fortified area that would leave rest of Republic defenseless.

Actually, with a bit of logic, it would look like this

Hungary should be red, Yugoslavia blue.

Why did Hitler look like such a faggot in that outfit?

>Polaks on Czechoslovakia´s side

They actually tried to blow up one bunker.
But Czechs used special (until this day classified) mix of concrete
The bunker just flew several meters up in the air and then landed upside down, but intact
unfortunately i can't find the picture anywhere now

Would Mussolini join Hitler's side in an open conflict though?
Iirc before the war Mussolini often tried to act as the "balance needle" (at least before the war with Ethiopia) between Germany and France&UK
Also in 1938 Italy was less prepared to war than in 1940, there's a high chance that Germany would be alone in this conflict

Granted by knowledge is not in-depth, but there was a triangular treaty between France, Czechoslovakia and Poland that guaranteed Germany's eastern border

>USSR was also MOBILIZING to fight germans
Any proof?

>the fucking feels
FUCK EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING WE SHOULD'VE FOUGHT BACK EVEN AGAINST THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD I DON'T FUCKING CARE

Pardon my map autism, but you painted Tunisia, which was a french colony, in red
Also french Morrocco, Syria and Lebannon would be blue too

Your body was terribly torn apart
on that October morning.
Why on earth did they have to hurt
the country i am loving?

And the weapon ready to be used
in horrible silence was yielded.
Betrayal awaits those who betrayed,
that much knows our hurt feelings.

there wasnt, Polaks wanted to cooperate with Krauts against Czechoslovakia