Not believing in the moon landing, thinking the earth is flat, that your personal religion is the only true one...

Not believing in the moon landing, thinking the earth is flat, that your personal religion is the only true one, and holocaust deniers are the most delusional people on the planet. I had a couple more but I got angry and forgot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RaOY3FXxUwk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitrokhin_Archive
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I found out that one of my coworkers doesn't believe in the moon landing the other day.
I was speechless.

oh thinking we have lizard people and aliens on the planet was another one. now what was the last...

People who believe we landed on the moon, think the earth is round, think their religion isn't true, and don't dent the Holocaust who go around physically harming people are worse desu.

one of my teachers in high school showed each student that passed though his class a video that tried to debunk the moon landing. brainwashing thousands of people...

THIS

Holocaust deniers are delusional, but people who believe it was 6 million are delusional too

youtube.com/watch?v=RaOY3FXxUwk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitrokhin_Archive

>conspiracy theories like JFK, the moon landing, and fluoridated water were all KGB spooks
>all of which HAPPEN to be conspiracy theories that the media publicizes the most

Don't forget anti-vaccers. They are probably the most dangerous of all since their beliefs have actual hazardous consequences.

This is how propaganda works. I think you could be called a soft denier. Your kind is more dangerous than hard deniers.

I knew a guy on facebook who thought the entire Cold War, not just the moon landing, was fake. I immediately unfriended him because I didn't want to be linked with him in some weird government database.

Them and anti-GMO and anti-nuclear people.

There was real moonlanding but the footage of that got destroyed in an fire accident so they had to stage one as video proof.

If you showed me some hard proof, you could convince me otherwise.

Don't forget chemophobes and alt meders in general.

muh chemicals

These are what we call the spicy "redpills" over on /r/The_Donel. I dare you to join me if you can!

There is a lot of proof. Read actual books about the Holocaust. At least 5-6 million Jews were killed by Nazis and their allies. There is no doubt about it among historians.

>holocaust deniers are the most delusional people on the planet

What hardproof would you need to convice you it's real?

Funny thing, eating like 200 apple seeds will kill you from cyanide poisoning.

>eating like 200 apple seeds will kill you from cyanide poisoning
yup, and if our 'professional media' found out they would just write an article like "AN APPLE A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY? HOW APPLES ARE KILLING YOUR FAMILY"

Actually i got no idea how many but it's possible.

>read books written by jews claiming that 6 million jews died

Flat earthers are the most retarded crowd I've ever seen on Veeky Forums, which is saying much.

Everyone knows Earth is hollow. They obviously haven't watched the new Kong movie.