Crypto is devouring my soul!

Invested 700 in march, 7500 now...problem is I became obsessed with crypto.
My norme job is photographer....this year has been pretty stresfull for me (because of work and gsneral personal problems) and from the 4th of august im on vacation in my hometown which is a beutiful place on the mediteranean sea.

PROBLEM is im spending my vacation in crypto, researching new ICOs , rebalancing my portfolio, reading biz (this place is actualy pretty great if you are not a total idiot), doing quick trades.....and actualy i have mare some sweet gains by not just hodling but actualy actively participating in the market.

BUT this is transforming me into a hollow empty ghost, I havent been to the beach in 8 days (it's something i generaly look forward the whole year), didn't go camping in nature, have seen only a few old friends...all I think about is crypto....

How do you guys stay balanced? How many hours you spend in crypto? How often do you refresh your blockfolio?

How do you think rich people get rich. Assuming they aren't trust fund babies they obsess over their passion. Your passion clearly is crypto.

Im in the same boat.

Keep refreshing. We are going to make it

Be my fund manager senpai
If you're actually interested reply with your throwaway

>glorifying gambling.

You guys need to get a real job.

I've made 2x my yearly salary in a month with crypto

People who say this are usually just too much of a fag to get into crypto, thanks to alt-coins you don't even need much capital

Dont know man, maybe we are. But it is very risky to go so much all in in one activity....specialy when it is something that could implode any moment like crypto.
I think I still didn't forgive myself for selling my ico bought eth at 14$ so in trying to compensate for that.

Being interested enough to research, invest, and earning money, is a good sign that you actually like this shit (despite feeling empty about it).

It shows that you're passionate enough.

Hell no. You should just invest in icnx and @ 3% yearly management free let them do all of that, not some fucking nobody on a anime imageboard....dont be naive user, the internet is a cruel and ugly place

Yes just like a crack addict is passionate about his addiction

I feel you user.
Be strict with yourself on your holidays. Park your coins safe and don't check any news for a few days or weeks.
Did the same end of july (!!) This year. Resulted in keeping my BTC before the fork instead of selling it and some sweet gains. Plus a really relaxing holiday

your only at 7500 bucks and youre going on vactions already lmaooo get ready to be broke people like you cant be rich

OP said he as real-life job doofus. Maybe he paid for the vacation with, like, money he made at his job?

As crazily incredible as it may sound, that is exactly the case

I needed something to be interested in and this is great

I got this problem when I started shorting, i would be looking at the graphs all the time. This made me feel like a fucking slave, then i switched to just hold.

Im from the U.S.
Wat do

Cash out twice what you initially invested, so that no matter what happens you will still have made a great return.

ALWAYS set stop losses. Then you can relax. Check your coins only once or twice a day. Sure, you might miss out on a coin at 12 sats that will one day be 7,000 sats, but that's very unlikely, whereas the chance that you will miss out on good memories and time in nature will be 100%.

I'm writing this as I'm lying on a sandy beach enjoying my numbered days of vacation from my wagecuck job. Have the same problem as.OP. However your posting nails it. See y'all in a week. Thanks user. God bless ya

Have a cold beer for me, will ya? Enjoy yourself.

Hodl.

It should get tokenized soon do you will be able to buy it on exchanges. Or simply use a vpn. Just for the sake of curiosity: how would you get a user on the internet to manage your money without getting scamed? Is there some kind of escrow or what?

I got my initial investment out...

Best advice I had was to pull the plug for a couple of weeks on vacation. For real - give away your internet modem for a couple of weeks to a friend, and pick it up after.

Anyone who thinks adding "my life was stressful during X period of time" should kill themselves right away.