>military service preferred
>on call

What is Glassdoor.com?

>Entry level Job
>Need 5 years relevant experience

>we're looking for a rock star

>commensurate with experience

>Masters Degree Required

Fuck off. I spent four years at college already.

>Benefits: Free Popcorn in breakroom

>passionate

>once in a lifetime opportunity

Get an internship in college. Have personal projects.
Easy shit to be honest.
Everything is competitive when there are fuck tons of people now in every industry. You are in a competition. Act like it

never seen that in a job listing

>As a ______ at ______ no two days are the same!

Is there a bigger lie in job advertising than this?

>please input your current salary

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I FELL FOR THIS MEME AND NOW I HATE THIS JOB! WHO'S FUCKING IDEA WAS IT TO SPREAD THIS HORSESHIT

>Required: 5 years cryptocurrency experience

>Must have strong communication skills
Literally nobody can actually define what this means. They just say it in literally every fucking job application ever.

>must have had at least 3 girlfriends

>Not realizing that almost every HR department on the planet is run by absolutely retarded and incompetent 40-50something women who barely know how to turn on a computer let alone type out a job description

The faster you get past HR and talk to the actual hiring manager of whatever department you're applying for the better

>Get an internship in college
>everyone can afford to go to college
It's like you think these things are free.
Tell me, how does someone without a college/university education, attain the $$$ to attend university, to then get a degree.

>attention to detial a must

>you must have an outgoing and enthusiastic personality

They're basically saying that you can't be an autist because you're gonna have to be able to carry on conversations with other people.

>compensation will be in stock only

>compensation will be in digibytes only

delete this

>before you ask, no! we can't pay you in donuts

You do 2 years at a community college to get your basics out of the way, work while attending to pay for it, make good grades, then transfer to a 4 yr state university to complete your bachelor's degree while taking out loans to pay for that. Live frugally and try to borrow as little money as possible at university. Should come out of it with only $10k-$15k of debt.

>you will be working in a hip, "with-it" environment
>hours: 9-5 strictly enforced

kek

this - or a fresh immigrant.

Job Description:

>as well as any other work required by management.

So... everything else is total bullshit because of this 1 single line which stipulates my job can change at any time to anything? kek

>"please apply with the starting salary you are willing to accept"

Means you will be interacting with clients and other staff. You see this shit in group assignments. Or in games where you need communication such as in football or PC games.
You will be surprised how many people can't do this basic shit.

>firm handshake and eye contact a must

I do not believe things are as easy as you're making them out to be, but I believe you're smart enough to know this.

Even better when I get messages on linkedin "Do you know anyone who knows X Y Z and is willing to relocate to D? I always reply with how much are they willing to pay for the referral lel, shit aint free.

>Starting : $100k
>Commision only

Join and not one is even making $30k all of my keks

DELET

>exit interviews
>implying you won't have to pay my $200/hr consulting fee

You could do that no problem. Community college isn't a challenge. Getting a shitty job isn't a challenge, taking a loan isn't a challenge. Transferring isn't a challenge.

Just do what other user said and lie. It's much faster and shows you are truly smarter. Especially if you can stick to the wall.

What does that mean though? Like no shit if we have a project we all have to do together, we're going to have meetings, present ideas, divide up tasks, and put it together.

I guess I'm not sure what "bad communication" looks like so long as you're civil. Like what's something a "poor communicator" might do that a good communicator wouldn't? Barring outright autism.

kek

Who ever said it was easy? But its more than possible.