TIMEREUM - TME

Can anyone explain this to me? It seems like a very promising low-cap coin that could give fucking ridiculous insane returns in the future, just like ANS did, so I'm considering putting a small amount of my money in and just forgetting about it.

But I don't quite understand what it is or what it does. Their whitepaper is barely 2 pages long yet their announcement thread on bitcointalk is hugely popular.

What's the deal? Anyone else gone into this coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2012475.2120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I own a significant amount of this coin (about 65,000 or so).

Yes, I think this coin will be huge. Once the inflation rate dies out, as it rapidly is with support holding up, then it becomes a limited coin with very low market cap which can be used for lending.

It's not unlikely that this thing literally goes 10x from where it is now. Market cap is very low at the moment.

What is the max amount of coins that will exist? I can't find any information on that

And why is the white paper only 2 pages? I don't understand this coin at all

It depends how many people cash out their airdrop and when. Right now if EVERYBODY did it it'd be about 20 million. But it's about 8 million so nearly half of the people and I'm sure at least some of them never, ever will. So basically when it starts going up, people will be incentivised to hold, not sell, so it'll keep going up.

Have you found any information on the team?

It's a scam

Can you back that statement up please?

Statements like this don't help, please don't say this if you have nothing to back it up

The main thing I am looking for now is information on the team behind TME.

Bumping this thread one last time

go read the bitcointalk thread the guy literally forgot to replace the 'minereum' parts of the code with timereum in the first few pages.

its a scam but its probably going to be a successful one desu just like minereum

I saw that, one place where he put MNE instead of TME.

However the thread has been extremely active since it was begun in July. The coin itself has only started trading in the last few days. The telegram group is fairly active.

I don't *think* this is a scam.

the genesis account holders can create batches, how many of those do you think the dev has for himself? theres nothing realyl different or interesting about this coin except for the loans which are apparently the only way for a non genesis account to 'mine' tokens. its a scamcoin, but like i said its probably going to get to atleast what minereum marketcap did at its peak. just remember to sell

its a repeat of minereum by the same dev

and its a bullshit concept, ARK has the same fixed issuance rate and so do loads of other coins
The difference is that ARK actually does something and isn't a scam with the dev having 90% of the genesis addresses

Minereum dev is Chinese and this one is American. Nice try at fud though, you probably tricked someone so gz

ARK is shitty vaporware by the way

>its a repeat of minereum by the same dev

How do you know this?

It's not a repeat. The code is extremely similar and parts of it were most likely copied. The dev said he was inspired by Minereum. They're not the same person though and we're pretty sure the Minereum dev team is Chinese and Timereum is American.

ok. Well I'm still considering investing but don't have any disposable income until the end of the month or if I sell off some of my crypto holdings.

still wary of how it seems to be just a copy of MNE though

The bitcointalk community don't seem worried, the ANN thread is massive and ongoing

We are the TMEmarines and we are NOT fucking selling.

The TME to accumulate is now, it's basically stealing at this price.

Great.

I'd still like to get some more information about it that will serve to convince myself and likely many others that this isn't a scam. The guy fucking copy and pasted the minereum code for fucks sake. I see its different from minereum because it's manually "mined", but according to the bitcointalk thread he copy pasted it and even left in "minereum" where it should have said "timereum"

Answers to this will reassure me enough to invest

How much do you think TME will moon?

If anything it appears to be a long term hold if anything at all.

Considering liquidating my CVC bags to get on board this. I got into CVC thinking I would be in it for the long haul but I'm just bored already

>Last order executed about an hour ago

Wtf is trading halted again?

What do you mean answers? Yeah, the devs messed up and copy pasted something. Then he changed it. He admitted he was inspired by Minereum and the ideas from Minereum lead him to create Timereum. What's the question?

I'm just looking for reassurance that this isn't a scam. I admit, I want to invest because I want it to make me huge gains. I'm looking for something that can do that. But at the same time with the prevalence of shitcoin scams I'm wary and looking for reassurance...

Dev is active in the ANN, if you've got any burning questions might worth asking there. Thread is super active too. bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2012475.2120