BCC explodes!

Sellwalls melting right now!
Don't miss the leap!

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/356476749/Bitcoin-Info-Sheet?secret_password=5EekczJvYtezxSLlWM31
cash.coin.dance/blocks
scribd.com/document/356476749/Bitcoin-Info-Sheet?secret_password=5EekczJvYtezxSLlWM31.
ztnark.com/
cashvscore.com/
twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/887031720557654016
blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tfw only 4 BCC :(

This is the time to sell not buy retard.

How new are you? You actually think miners will support jihans fucking alt coin.

Its not real bitcoin and never will be, BTC is always going to be king in the end and these prices are way too high now to be buying to make a quick flip we are riding purely on fomo now its too risky

This. If BCC were to became an actual currency it's blockchain would grow at the rate of petabyte / year. It's a fucking useless shitcoin.

Lmao to you retards or payed fuds.

BCC is flipping tmorrow, dozens of chinese traders were talking and deleting their comments in twitter about how they would talk with the chinese miners about the flipping and how would they shit on btc.

Miners hate core/blockstream centralization of bitcoin to the soul and if you don't understand what is going on and why BCC is going moon you don't deserve to have a coin that will literally have the value of BTC in short/medium term.

Jihan, core and past core history are long and complicated, but the actual bitcoin devs have nothing to do with the original ones, they are put in there by blockstream, an enterprise leaded by guess who? Search for it.

BCC is the original Bitcoin, the top12 bitcoin holders did swap great % of their bags for it (Do you remember the extremely big pump when BCC was created? Who was buying retard? Did you see top50 btc wallet activity? They all sold and flee to $BCC).

It's mater of time.

cya, this is a topic where is really hard to find good info since bitcointalk and the rest of websites controled BY THE SAME ADMINISTRATOR ARE DELETING AND CENSORING EVERY SINGLE POST ABOUT BITCOIN CASH. GUESS WHY.

Sigh... It's just worth an evening of research, they basically delete every single post about it but there are basic docs everywhere explaining the BTC and BCC history and why is this happening.

Search for them.
scribd.com/document/356476749/Bitcoin-Info-Sheet?secret_password=5EekczJvYtezxSLlWM31

thank you so much. I saw that every single post in bitcointalk about bcc (except the altcoin presentation post lol) was getting deleted but i didn't understand why and I couldn't find info about it.

now I get it

tl;dr

Sorry you're too poor to afford real btc

Why censor something if you don't have anything to hide?
On this principle alone I'll put my puny stack into Bitcoin Cash

It is currently 2% more profitable to mine on the Bitcoin Cash blockchain.
cash.coin.dance/blocks

This.

Also big blockers can easily fuck up bitcoin core by just pulling out into BCC. After they leave BTC is fucked. Everyone will jump ship

Well it was nice knowing you btc

"Why censor something if you don't have anything to hide?"
They have been hidding shit since 2015.

Read the "Brief history of block increase censorship." part of scribd.com/document/356476749/Bitcoin-Info-Sheet?secret_password=5EekczJvYtezxSLlWM31.

You can ofc compare it with another sources, it's the pure truth.

This guy is getting payed, everyone.

Let it be a 10%+ more profitable and suddenly BTC will literally stop in every sense, this weekend will be key.

Next Difficulty adjustment when!?

Tomorrow saturday.

Also.
ztnark.com/

When both lines get to touch, party will start.

Didn't the devs already stopped working on Bcash? There were no updates in 20 days...

This is the end. My only friend, the end.

Luke jr better be saying his prayers about now.

Is BCC bitcoin cash?

Because Kraken calls it BCH.

Even for a noob like me the situation is so exciting. I can't imagine how early adopters are feeling right now.

Real bitcoin is Bitcoin (Cash), retardo

Sold my bcc last night for ZRX.
Fucking faggots here told me to

I don't want anything else but bitcoin as it is with faster transactions.

I shit on everything else.

BCC has some good fomo, but I don't believe any of it. I have no BCC nor do I intend to buy a single one. BCC is unknown to everyone outside crypto -> no flippening, never ever with BCC (can't say for something else though)

BCC it's bitcoin cash indeed.

Lot of people getting payed to fud it in bitcointalk, Veeky Forums, etc..

cashvscore.com/

Also for extra keks:
twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/887031720557654016

i just sold my bcc at 0.14 for 40% gains. Was i stupid?

>$0.002 shekels deposited in your account

Ask that to yourself tomorrow.

Lets poo bois

Alredy with big profits rofl,waiting for tomorrow and difficulty adjustment...

Comfy

Yall ready to watch the dump now that the difficulty is lower and miners still choose to ignore it?

FOMO retards

i will consider buying myself back in if it drops to 0.11 again.

my terrible technical analysis skills are telling me its going to rise even more.

bcc is going to .7 dont believe me go all in btc see how that happens fucking loser do some fucking research i dont feel bad for taking you faggots money for being retards

Except the viabtc BCC pool is growing as I write this it just changed from 17P to 19P and just now 20P

>comfy

Why do you measure the price against bitcoin if BCC is so much better?

Oh that's right because BTC is the only thing that actually has value and is the gateway to actually converting these meme dollars into real money, you guys are fucking retards to think this is anything more than a short term pump n dump

Keep telling yourself that no-cash.

Sorry pajeet, should we buy espers instead?

is bcc the miner chink cash coin?

>be me 24 hrs ago
>sensing BTC would dip after the latest ATH
>trying to decide what alt to shift it all into to avoid teh dip
>consider XRP, LTC, ETH etc.
>Notice BCH is super stable over past few days
>All my coins are in Jaxx, which doesn't support BCH
>cant be fucked depositing it all to Bittrex
>Just use Jaxx's Shapeshift to put it all into ETH
>Today happens
>Could've doubled my money.

A-at least I got 2.5% gains from today in ETH r-right. That covered my shapeshift fees!

Cause ofc exchanges can't put a "BCC" altcoin-bcc exchange market headland like with eth or ether right?
It would take too much time, maybe... 24 hours?

Nice excuse

Nobody will stop using Bitcoin because of slow transactions. Never have, never will. And if the chink miners really do ditch, that'll leave Core the freedom to fuck them over however they like to fix the difficulty problem.

Jelly what price u enter?

>obody will stop using Bitcoin because of slow transactions.
Cause slow transactions.
Cause fees will x10 in a year and will be semi impossible to use it normally.
Cause Blockstream is behind it wil centralizate bitcoin centralizating sidechains and making a separated fee for them.
Cause Blockstream kicked out with campaigns against them the whole original Core team and put in it their mans.
Cause China and asiatic miners HATE segwit and HATE bitcoin core team and they got a asiatic guy leading bitcoin cash.
Cause EDA technology won't let bitcoin cash ever die and cause bitcoin abc and the rest of developers are joining BTC cash to help them. Letting btc/blockstream alone.

"ONLY"

thanks for this post. Extremely informative against the fudders

I have stopped using it completely. I'm sure there are plenty of others and more everyday. I can move my BCC to BTCMarkets and cash out nowdays without copping ridiculous fees and delays by trying to use BTC.

I only have 1 BCH. My entire portfolio all the while was never greater than 0.5 BTC. Am I going to make it?

yesterday a guy said it would never go above 0.1
today somebody said it would NEVER EVER be above 1.25
Now you say it won't keep going up so it's not worth it to buy now.
I say you're wrong, as were the others

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

all of these can be confirmed in a single 8mb BCH block.

fuck your mother if you want fuck

bitchcoin over $9bln mcap

it will never go above 0.2.

watch me

>BCH starts to moon as soon as it gets distributed on Poloniex
Careful. Poloniex is the best at PnD strategies.