Why are black people universally hated

qz.com/945053/china-has-an-irrational-fear-of-a-black-invasion-bringing-drugs-crime-and-interracial-marriage/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-lZ8OWL6Tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because the superior B B C would utterly destroy any chance of continuing non-african ethnicities.

>irrational

Name one locality that became better (lower crime, more prosperous, literally any metric) when blacks came to it. Do you really think it's a coincidence that everywhere from Detroit to Haiti to Somalia that is black-majority also "just happens" to be a complete shithole?

this

ahh yes the typical response when you have no argument or response

>>>/tumblr/

I don't know man it doesn't make sense.

Personally, I think it would be hilarious if we started dropping niggers into China. It's already a shithole of a nation, so just think how funny it would be to spice things up with some darkies

>look at these people who were enslaved, no money and had no education failing to build a successful nation.

>drugs

Because it's true

>Interracial marriage

Because they're deadbeats. I don't know a single halfrican that isn't being raised by their white single mom it grandparents. Nobody wants to deal with that responsibility.

how do you think they got to this point

because they lack the brain neurons compared to whites and east asians to achieve anything of abstract thought or any accomplishment in general

Healthy Instincts. Natives in deep Africa has same - irrational fear of non-black people.

>muh ``pattern recognition"

I know its a meme but I have a feeling that there are some really pathetic people out there that unironically think this is a fact, as if there aren't factors besides dick size to take into consideration

IQ IS NOT ENVIRONMENTAL

It's amazing how quickly you faggots alternate from WE WUZ KANGZ, WE WUZ COVERED IN GOL DUST AND SHEEIT, WE RULED EUROPE, WE TAUGHT YOU HOW TO BATHE, WE CAME HERE IN SPACE ROCKETS! to "muh ebil white people ruined everything".

Europe. It'd still be full of Neanderthals making shitty stone tools (if not outright uninhabited) if it didn't get BLACKED.

see
Right, because it was their lack of "brain neurons" that allowed whites to put them on ships and make them spend their lives picking cotton.

>countries with functioning governments which do shit like universal literacy drives have high IQs
>war-torn, malnutrition plagued shitholes have low IQs

How is that not environmental? Wealth creates IQ, user.

>because it was their lack of "brain neurons" that allowed whites to put them on ships and make them spend their lives picking cotton.
Yes

The middle east is extremely prosperous and most countries there still have an average IQ of 85. Please take your neo-lysenkoism elsewhere, this is a scholarly board.

youtube.com/watch?v=q-lZ8OWL6Tw
>She was born in Shanghai to a Chinese mother, and an African American father who she has never met.

I mean honestly black people, get it together. It's not funny anymore. Stop living up to the stereotype and wondering why people don't like you.

>then we're basically reducing the intelligence of the world by inviting migrants into Europe, Australia, Canada, and the US from foreign countries.
I'm pretty sure someone who thinks "the world" does not include non-Western countries isn't really in any sort of position to accuse others of being low IQ.

I know right it's almost like everyone doesn't think exactly the same way.

>neo-lysenkoism
Ah, so you've figured out how to do IQ tests on infants?

IQ is not an universal measure and I'm very skeptic about high IQ people of Chinese nation.

They have never created only destroyed.

>why is a nation with an extreme men-to-women ratio not happy with aggressive male immigration?

>the Middle East is extremely prosperous
lmao good one

Lefttard.

Keep using that excuse.

>IQ probably has a genetic component
>therefore letting non-white people into the West is risking the future of humanity

The gulf states (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, etc.) are all within the top 21 richest countries as measured by GDP per capita.

>if I call it an excuse, I don't need to explain why it's not a valid explanation!
Not an argument.

Thats because they have oil that's it. The workers and builders in their population are all foreigners.

I always hear this and I never care
Like, why is it my fault that some rich folk fucked africa to hell and back? since when am I responsible for the crimes of the elite? I don't want criminals from either caste in my fucking town

>IQ IS NOT ENVIRONMENTAL
>posts evidence that supports IQ being environmental
??????????

>muh slavery is not a valid argument. The nigs were shit before we gave them a better life.

So you're telling me that if a white person was brought up in the same way as a poor african without proper education and bad nutrition he would score the same as if he was born in a good environment with good nutrition? Why does that sound hard to believe?

It's not "your fault", it's just explaining why black people tend to be worse off.

Early education, adequate childhood nutrition, and the absence of pollutant exposure all have a proven positive effect on IQ, and all correlate with wealth. It's a far more sensible explanation than "most people in Botswana are mentally retarded".

Well maybe if people stopped trying to fuck them over ever three seconds, Africa would be less of a shithole.

Central Africa has some of the densest concentrations of mineral resources in the world, and at one point had tens of billions of dollars worth of diamonds and other precious materials.

But niggas be stealin it! European niggas. White niggas.

>IQ IS NOT ENVIRONMENTAL
>posts chart that has a clear line of geographical factor

More accurately, old world = lower IQ. New world = higher IQ. By that I mean the old human migration places and the new human migration places.

The Europeans gave them education, gave them schools, built their cities, railroads and plantations. They destroyed everything when we left. They were living like neolithic savages before the white man gave them civilization.

>all tiny except for Saudi
>all dependent on one commodity
>royal families do not at all hoard the great majority of this "wealth"
Meanwhile Abdul is getting his head chopped off for some insignificant crime

Really makes me think

and your explanation is wrong.

That's even less of an argument. And besides, the whites have nobody but themselves to blame for there being so many black people in the US.

But why should he care? If you're a savage nobody cares about why you are, manage to stop it or face the consequences.

Doesn't sound hart to believe at all. Pattern recognition has nothing to do with upbringing.

I'm waiting for you to come up with a better one. One that at least meets 5th grade standards of credibility.

IQ is racial.

Oh I agree. Letting negors out of their continental prison was humanities biggest failure.

>But why should he care?
Because only savages choose to remain ignorant.

So you're saying humanity's biggest failure was carried out by white people? Really makes me think...

You can know something and still not care.

Your trying to use slavery and colonization as a reason why negros have lower iqs and are less developed and reality shows us that those things actually made them better off. They were nothing but spear throwing savages before.

most people in Botswana are mentally retarded

Then he should care to hear the reason at least, if he did not know it already.

Please show me IQ scores of Africa before colonization. Saying "they used spears" isn't an accurate measure of their intelligence.

Why do people ignore the flynn effect?

Because they look the most different(thick curled hair and black skin) and white people took a huge step of making blacks worse off. Thanks to blacks being brought to America, we now have this ridiculous gangsta and rap culture that has spread work!d wide. It probably never would have existed if they were left alone in Africa to develop on their own.
/Thread.
Btw saged and reported. It's hardly/his/ related as much as it is politics related.

lol nice non argument

Whether or not you think IQ is racial or not doesn't negate the fact, that for whatever reason, blacks commit far more crimes than others even after controlling for income. That's the answer to the OP.

>2006
Do you have something more recent?

And Asians commit even less. Are Whites interior to Asians any everyway now too?

This argument falls apart completely once you realize that Europeans were just as brutal towards each other as they were towards Africa. Why wasn't Britain trapped in a permanent dark age when they were colonized by Rome?

>So you're saying humanity's biggest failure was carried out by white people?
We are a Faustian race, damned by our own hubris.

If you use that to argue that blacks are "inferior" or "barbaric" compared to whites, then the stats show that whites are also "inferior" or "barbaric" compared to Asians. And that does raise the question - if Asians are less likely to be criminals than whites, why aren't Asians the dominant group?

Generally speaking, yes, Asians are more high-IQ and that other good stuff. As for why they aren't dominant, that has to do with political decentralization and geography. Just because race is real doesn't mean other factors don't matter. Hell, just compare the two Koreas or two Germanies.