Bought adex

at 55k sats

how fucked am I? LOL

i always get to the show late. fuck my job.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cCSY-6h20AY&t=27s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

am I in the OK zone? I need reassurance guys im scared.

no

how so?

surely you can explain such a simple answer.

You bought the fucking top
Buy high sell low ?

you felt for the PnD of the week. Congrats.
Guess everyone need to be burnt at least once to learn their lesson.

are you guys serious?

NEVER buy the ATH of a parabolic run. never.
I don't care how good the coin is, it's a terrible idea. You might be lucky once and the coin will continue to moon but 9 times out of ten you're going to get stuck with bags with the coin crashing down to where it started.

guys wtf do i do... do i sell?!?!?!

Bought at 0.00046 thinking it might find support in that area .lost about 600 dollars .learned my fucking lesson

i bought at 51 and sold at 46 when i realized this shit was a pnd shitcoin

Alot of weak hands in here, finding support in the 30k area, will be back to its ATH within a day or two

This. I'm holding strong. A little angry at myself for not selling last night. Thought it would stay stable and moon a little more before the dip but I fell asleep and my gains were gone. This is number 3 for volume on Bittrex right now if people think others aren't going to buy this juicy dip then they are fooling themselves.

There is a sea of coins, how do non whales manage to find the right ones? I watch coins most of the day and still cant catch these moon missions

You guys got nothing on me, I bought a shitload at the absolute peak @ 58k SAT.

Does anyone have anything nice to say about ADX or is it a shitcoin. As far as I can tell it's legit though.

or you could also double your money on some obvious scam like monaco

JUST
why didnt you sell when the volume was dipping? I got my 2x gains and got the fuck out of there.

pretty fucked, sooka
youtube.com/watch?v=cCSY-6h20AY&t=27s

>fuck my job.
If you have a job, don't be a trader. Trading while being in a career at the same time is just a recipe for financial disaster.

This coin will rebound when NEO rebounds, never fear my brothers

google "stop loss" or something