Best coin to buy now and hodl for 3-6 months?

best coin to buy now and hodl for 3-6 months?

Other urls found in this thread:

digibyte.co/digibyte-developers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why not go take a nice poo on the beach?

why don't you go?

ANT (Aragon). This coin is more than likely going to move over the next 35 days.

VeriCoin, Ripple.

The QRL some major news comming. They had some political fighting but it is all going smooth now.

Its going up but not with a pump spike just steady growth. Great selling point and a lot ov commits and testing etc.

NEO will 2x to 3x, if not more in that time

XMR
Anyone with half a brain knows this

TKN Tokencard, a anonymous (ZoE) Ethereum Debitcard. Beta with App and Physical Card with 1000 Users starts on the 2. October

i cant figure out why this coin continues to fall and it makes me want to stay away. makes no sense.

For fucks sake, does nobody see DGB right now before the rebranding and potential hype at the end of September because of citi awards?
Who cares if they win anything, go for the coming hype, go in EARLY you dumb shits!

I'm already loaded with 2+ mil...

ARK. With the release of their SmartBridge tech in Q4 the price could go to $10

Neo is a pretty obvious choice, once it hits the bottom.

Potential for 1000% gain in the next month or so.

definitely not

Any reason for that?

I rather stay in DGB for a possible 10x because of the coming hype than a possible 100x without any real driver behind it...

It will 10x. Cap this. I own zero right now.

OMG. This is your last chance to buy low

I don't want to sound like everyone and suggest Bitbean but its just obvious, so start sprouting. End of discussion

XMR MOONERO

It's maintaining its fiat value, just falling as BTC rises.

Mind you, I have no idea why it's doing that. It should be worth more than 1% of a Bitcoin, considering how much more potential it has to actually move money around.

>1000%
>100x
You truly deserve to stay poor. Good. Bitbean is for smart money only.

Iota my dude

NEO and BAT

Thank me later

Neo and Qtum. Those two are going to moon very very hard. The Chinese ICO madness is only getting started. And guess what platforms they are going to be using?

BYTOM maybe ?

IFT

>brand new - selling around ICO price
>small market cap
>no press on it yet
>experienced, NYC based team with institutional backing

DNT if you like money

> digibyte.co/digibyte-developers
> 404

> ^

FCT stupid. Literally a sleeping giant waiting to wake up and consume the world.

Imagine not going all in on OMG right now

$PAY has a web app releasing in 3 days and then an IOS beta. Could be a decent hold for the remainder of August.

iota
omg
bnt

listen to them

ARK. Send me 1 if you bought a Lambo with Ark gains.

XTRABYTES

ARK has settled back down to a new floor and has a number of significant releases coming up in September.

SIGT to the mooooooon

IOC

BNB

Don't rely on one. By all three. The last two will be working together.

Binance.

OMG user

BTC BCC ETH NEO

pretty obvious that it is BCC now. could be 0.5 tomorrow.

Probably ICN. ICNX is being listed on traditional exchanges within the next few months.

Quite possibly ARK also depending on what's released.

I bought $3k of TKN and PAY each, already down $700 and $500, the fuck do I do, sell with that loss or hold the bags till the do something?

BCC is absolute shit
It's there forminers to accumulate and sell when tgey need to pay the bills

what wallet can hold those shitcoins ?

hold TKN dump PAY, reinvest whatever you can get in BNB

ICN gets their fund listed on traditional exchanges in 2-3 months, collecting all the fees and uses them for buybacks. This gonna go beyond moon

SunContract

thoughts on bytom where is it going?

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

OMG
NEO
XST