Where did it go all so wrong?

where did it go all so wrong?

What do you mean? Literally the most profitable coin of the year Lmao

fuuuuuuck all the whales

If you bother to check the NEO github repo, you'll see the code is shit.

Such a high spike in price is dangerous for an early project. These spikes always come back down, the bigger the spike up, the bigger the spike down.

What this does is create a SHIT TON of bagholders. The coin has trouble getting back past that spike or more because everyone is trying to get rid of their bags.

>chinese ethereum

Weak hands bye

Moneyskeleton said: "SELL ALL YOUR NEO NOW!!!"

this is your buy signal Veeky Forums

This is exactly what happened to DGB. Never recovered. Sell walls were just too big at every price increment.

Don't think that happens with NEO though.

heard the same fud since I bought in at $6

own 500 NEO collecting free gas in the wallet. I am not selling you idiots

look at the fucking market you dimwits, everyone is selling to buy BCH.

I don't see pink wojaks yet though

No it's not, it's perfectly fine.

Stop spreading shit.

Unless you are talking about the test codes, which are shit because they are simple (for testing).

Or are you going to explain yourself?

don’t you fucking say bad about dgb
>rebrand coming before 9-11
>citi awards annoucement before 9-11
>apologize now memes right after that

Sell everything now, take your profits! Goldman sachs took out their big bag of money, used a classic divide and conquer play, and are gonna eat all your moneys now! It was a bubble all along! FLEE.

bcc man took all the volume more pros shoulda seen the reversal

Zoom out and look at the 1 day chart, doesn't look like anything's wrong unless you bought at the high like a typical bizcuck.

Fundamentals are unchanged, and the market is hypersensitive to Neo news. Just another ICO announcement or partnership would send it back up to ATH

it will get better soon
w-we are the neomarines

>muh free gas.
Kys.

For fuck sake it went from 7$ to 50 in a little more than a week. It's correcting now, like any coin would do after such a crazy bull run.

It will be dipping for a few days but I'm ready to bet before the end of the month it will rise to 50 again and beyond.
be patient. It's the key to success in crypto.

Rebrand next week
Citi awards 2nd of October

>DGB never recovered
LoL, 2 months down is "never"

I'm so loaded with this coin, I'm gonna make it and I even don't have to ask you if I will because I know...

When your weak ass hands sold for a loss before the moon mission. I can definitely tell that no one in Veeky Forums has ever held a real investment asset before in their life. Delusional idiots think everything has to go up 20% a day or its shitty. If you aren't willing to hold a coin for a couple months, get the fuck out of crypto.

How are those bags feeling at 300 sats?

Are you guys SERIOUSLY still on the Citibank meme? Jesus christ.

I bought more for 1 btc @ 307 sats

cuz NEO holders are all quite comfy still with their gains. using them to buy this dip too.

>throw a bit of cash at neo and bat for the Veeky Forums memes
>immediately down 10%
really activates my almonds
too bad for you faggots i do 95% of my investments in a more serious manner

200 by the end of the year.
You weak cucks will regret your decision

And they'll still call me a chink scam coin.

I don't want to wait until the end of the year.
I bought neo as a short term investment based on memes.

what are you basing 200 on
probably literally fucking nothing

Posts like this remind me it's not the time to buy back in yet.

The volume is still good. I think people might start taking their profits from BCC and pumping back into NEO soon.

Hype died out.

that's the difference between NEO holders and the average fag on biz. we are long term investors. you are degenerate coin gamblers.

This. Weak hands will exit the market and only the strong will remain over time.

There's nothing wrong with Neo, this correction is perfectly normal. It has happened at least 6 times over the past 2 months. Read the charts. Everyone is waiting for it to hit the bottom so they can buy more.

Neo supply is won't increase (it can't be mined). As a consequence, over time most Neo will be transferred from exchanges to private wallets over time. People will accumulate it and use it to mine gas. Neo is still cheap at the moment, I'm pretty sure price will 5x by December.

self congratulating bullshit

this has only made me realise that I put too much of my portfolio into neo

1) NEO supply is very limited
2) NEO gives sick dividends, and not like once a month or something retarded like that. it gives gas continuously. check neotracker.io throughout the day and you'll see your gas totals keep going up by small amounts
3) it is going to be, without a doubt, THE china coin

and the reason why it's still a good buy even now is that most people are retarded and do not realize the facts listed above yet. but they will.

sold at $45, bought back in at $35

2ez to beat the noobs

>do not realize the facts listed

the funny thing is that they did realize it last week but they are so emotional that some are selling RIGHT NOW for a loss

>he didnt sell at $55 or when it was hovering $50 for a few days

who is the noob here?

At some point Neo will become so scarce and expensive that trading volume will decrease significantly. When this happens, people will start investing even more in Gas, causing the price of Gas to go up.

>hurr durr executing perfect trades is the only way to make money
i didn't do shit except accumulate ANS in the $7 range for 2 months, and i guarantee ive made more money than you.

FUDer BTFO.

are people on Veeky Forums really this delusional? Anyone telling you they sold the absolute top and bought the absolute dip is a liar. Trying to time everything perfectly is impossible and your risk goes way up. I have 20% more NEO in my wallet now than I did last week. That's a pretty fucking good win.

>Anyone telling you they sold the absolute top and bought the absolute dip is a liar.

Or maybe just lucky.

>1) NEO supply is very limited
don't the devs hold literally half the supply

yup, they're all sitting in Da Hongfei's bittrex account waiting to be dumped.
>rolls eyes

>don't the devs hold literally half the supply
They do. Just like any company holding 50%+ of its shares.

>where did it go all so wrong?

>didnt bought NEO at 2$
>didnt dold it at 50$
>complaining

no reason to sell when I generate GAS that sells for almost as much, dawg.

Neo in 2 years will be the price Etherium is now!

Just hold u greedy fuckers and stop jumping in and out of shitty vapourware ICO's

Panic sold all with 25k loss....

Of course he's not going to explain himself. I keep seeing people saying 'Check the github, it's garbage.' They're just fudding to people who can't read code.

just in time to it to bounce back
nice move

I was kidding I just bought 460...muhuhuhaaa....I never panic sell...I buy from the panic sellers!

I had a buy order at 33$
almost made it
bleh

hopefully it will dip a little more

we will see 29

>what is Fibonacci retracement?
>what is support/resistance
buy it now you retards

it broke that level, down to 750k we go

then we'll buy some more

Wheres your TA god now

try 6 months

TA doesn't really apply since the current NEO price is based on nothing but "muh chinese ethereum xddd" hype.

u dumb or what ?
there are people seeing charts and trading, they don't really care what lies behind them

price is not moving because of the people holding

Im holding almost 200000 neos

no, that's just what idiots who don't research ANS / NEO say.

Price is moving down because whales are suppressing the prices and buying up cheap neo.

When the whales say "ok enough lets turn this into dosh" it will go up. This has nothing to do with TA.

Is anyone here actually bagholding? You had like 2 whole days to sell at $49-50 you greedy bastards

isn't this whale thing just a myth on such a big market ?

no

3 days ago
>the volume is just too high to be pumped by whales
now
>it's totally manipulated by whales

The chart has looked 100% certified bearish for a few days now. If you're still holding it's your own damn fault.
Buy OMG instead.

i never said the volume was too high to be pumped by whales. NEO has been manipulated by whales ever since its pump to $14.

>price is not moving because of people holding
>whales are suppressing prices
>whale decides when price goes up
>TA doesn't matter
Do people actually believe this? No one can be this retarded right

>tfw you remeber you still have like 6 NEO in your neowallet from when it was 4 dollars

never selling those. we're going to 1000+

Nothing wrong believing something thats true.

Just bought back in at 806k, lets go boys

same here. keeping some BTC available in case the whales actually push it below 800k.

Whales and TA aren't mutually exclusive.

I actually had my buyorder on 802k for a few days without triggering, feels good to finally secure it

Only 6.7kBTC total sell orders in the order book.
Could it be time