/d0x - 0x/ general

DNT taking off right now, ZRX rocket reloading for this afternoon

Get in here future millionaires

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001175111-Binance-Will-Add-OAX-DNT-MCO-ICN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just swapped some ZRX for DNT right before the Binance news. Perfect timing.

is it too late for me to make 2-3x gains from dnt? be honest with me bizbros. i'm only asking for 2-3x gains.

get in now, sell after you get a 2x, buy the dip, then sell again after it gets listed on binance and bittrex

>when 0x's sell/buy orders are so close that you could literally buy and sell in the same period of 5 seconds and make some kind of profit
Lmao, what the fuck are the chinks even doing
God damn I can't wait to see this 5x from this point on, especially when Bittrex picks it up
Why the fuck doesn't Liqui show walls, because people are trying their hardest to keep the price down right now

DNT will be high but it would be silly to go all in since there are so many sweet projects coming up. The Binance and Bittrex news are good though for the long flips. Or short if you're impatient and can live with low gains.

What binance news

holy crap it's happening!

binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001175111-Binance-Will-Add-OAX-DNT-MCO-ICN

You fucking retards this is way overbought who the fuck do you think will be buying it if everyone already has.
>hurr durr we can all be millionaires

Literally everyone is waiting for the long term. Only ~4% of the people who own anything have actually been 'trading' it. The rest are HODLing. The price has been desperately held down by walls for the past day, and it's still pure profit

Holy shit someone convince me not to just dump ZRX, fucking baited by the zipperheads last night

what did you buy ATH or something?

most of us 0xmarines are sitting on 4x-6x gains

i honestly just dumped my zrx to go all in dnt. i have a feeling it'll moon hard on aug 22nd.

Wait, what news came out for district0x?

binance gave a hard date maybe 30 minutes ago. august 21st or 22nd around noon beijing time

I got in just at 8000

Where to dump? EtherDelta does not work for me and I can't find any good OTC offers

i dumped on liqui and mercatox

Same here, not that I had much but either way. 60% DNT now.

so did all the 0x ICO buyers dump and move their shit to DNT? After the dnt dump i'm guessing they'll jump back to 0x

Shill me on these coins, I want to be part of the moon mission too. I can't sign in on liqui.io, is it safe to buy them on hitbtc?

help me user-kun, you're my only hope.