Veeky Forums compromised

Every wonder why 90% of everything here is memes and hyping coins? It's because most people here are paid shillers and marketers.

You think you're one step ahead of normies but it's fuckin normies being paid to manipulate and shill you cucks.

Do you honestly think that 90% of the shit on this board would be full of memes if that wasn't the case?

This message has been brought to you by one of the few remaining anons that actually gave a shit.

Over and out.

Other urls found in this thread:

embercoin.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

buy bitbean

>normies
>crypto

choose 1 retard

N-no the p-people here are my f-friends! They`re not paid, no way!

This.

Yeah i'm really devastated those paid shills made me buy into things like NEO and OMG and BNB and I'm tens of thousands up.

Posting memes and shilling is no way evidence that these cucks understand crypto beyond writing "herp derp its gonna moon".

Any marketing exec grad can read off a script and shill the shit out of you lot.

lol dumbass.

No, this board isn't payed. Almost everybody here is just some guy like me who bought something cheap and is trying to sell it off by generating hype here for a more expensive price. That's it.

Somebody told me to buy DGB at 80 sats. Bought 2btc worth. I hate whoever told me to do that.

some people just like shitposting faggot. I was saying segwit was the best option before the fork and now I'm shilling BCC everyday

What? I think you made a typo or something..

The jokes on them. Most the people they're shilling to are poor 3rd worlders looking for handouts and broke kids on summer vacation.

This

i-its not true!

>always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.jpg

Salient Exemplar

Denial

>t. shill

This.

TOPKEK!

>8 cents

If I followed Veeky Forums advice 3 or so weeks ago I would've bought NEO at $5, Monaco at $1-2, OMG sub $5, ARK at like 80 cents, etc. I saw plenty of bitbean/digibyte memeing, but even a crypto noob would've been able to get the joke if they've been browsing the chans for me than a year.

>It's because most people here are paid shillers and marketers.

Only absolute shitcoins might pay bounties for posting here. The vast majority don't.

We're just shills. Not paid. That's how it is in crypto and you'll learn that.

bitbean was being memed at like 2 sats and it went like to 60 or something at the ATH and I heard about digibyte from here and made 3x my money on it

09/01/17

Get ready: embercoin.io/

Wtf, is this signatum 2.0?

How come this is the hottest picture I've seen in an entire month ?

>embercoin.io/
probably the same poo crew devs as well.

paid shillers and marketers? damn dude you're actually retarded, people shill because they have invested and want their crypto to go up lmfao

Anyone with eyes can see a shill thread from miles away you fucking retard.
You're supposed to ignore those.

because the ugly girl behind her makes her look more attractive by comparison

how can i become a payed shiller and commenter? :D

send answer to [email protected] plx!

This board has died because of the pajeets scamming schemes. The truth is Crypto is fucking useless, the whole "I'm making bank" meme is just that. Most coins are simply pump and dump devices to scam some retard that falls in it.
I would've given up on this board if it weren't for the Robinmeme threads that make me come. Other than that, it's useless.

>adorable braless slut
>"ugly girl"

I'm sorry, sir, but you have bad taste.

Cause you are a brazilian monkey?

I am perfectly fine with you taking all the "adorable" girls off the market then.

Yeah, paid in bitbean gains

The only exception is anime-user. He is an absolute gem in the clusterfuck of biz shills