Damn good time to buy

Damn good time to buy

Other urls found in this thread:

mckinsey.com/business-functions/digital-mckinsey/our-insights/the-internet-of-things-the-value-of-digitizing-the-physical-world
soundcloud.com/arthurfalls/ether-review-69-iota-the-post-blockchain-era
youtube.com/watch?v=EXjCqT-oK9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice, just bought 100k

New exchange gonna be announced any day now. Also this project gets new business partners like every week lol. The only truly future proof coin

refugee shitcoin
>will fall like merkel policy

seen this picture a 100 times
still had a nice chuckle

>Ethereum Classic

Discarded

stay poor /pol/ I'm already $20k up

>Damn good time to buy

That's right, i also will buy some more, let me just set up an order and the- OH WAIT! i can't buy bc i have to wait for my paycheck, which comes in two weeks. but hey, WHY NOT JUST FUCK ME IN THE ASS AND BURN ME ALIVE?
i did the math, when it comes to machine-machine payment this one will be huge. and i can't accumulate.
my life is a misery and sometimes i feel like this guy from the bible, called hiob.
IOTA is my ticket out of this shithole.
i own 66 Mi right now.
donate me 1 Gi and i WILL suck my cats dick. on video. i'm not even kidding. i swear to god, i will give my cat a blowjob.
no regular sharpie in pooper-stuff.
send me 1 Gi, and you will see a guy who gives an angry cat a blowjob while it destroys his face.
i am drunk enough, i don't care.
UZOSFRGIBTKCERAXVTJMXPGIOTCEUYMR9EDXGDQAKQJOYBFSYYLWMSHUDLROYSSBFVPBFPCOSHEJBQZEDKZVMKGZED

sent ;)

someone give this man some money

lies!

Holy shit lmao

Guys, i'm not fucking around. I've just contacted IOTA.
I asked this guys for being the trust for the 1 Gi, waiting for answer right now.

-50% incoming, sell now!

How many IOTA to get 4 lambo's ?

0, IOTA is crashing with no survivors.

this is the best thing to happen user, make way for new exchanges and normies to storm in

700 MIOTA's good ?

no user go for 2 G iota

And this is why Jews are still making fun of you.

you'll be able to buy a toilet seat for your favorite street, maybe two.

I could do that, but I would have to take some funds off of my ethereum stack and I don't want to miss out on that long hold of 42 Ethers.

this lad knows how to get what he wants in life

Please stop drinking, user, you are worrying me.

Yes, you have 500-700k in +5 years

You're out of your mind if you think IOTA has a future.
l m a o

Nice fud boi, i'm just going to buy more!

what do you base this on, 700 miota is pretty cheap right now

i mean btc was six cents in 2010 but what is your reasoning? i do own some iota.

mckinsey.com/business-functions/digital-mckinsey/our-insights/the-internet-of-things-the-value-of-digitizing-the-physical-world

This is FUTURE. Really, you don't wanna miss this train.

iota is my favorite coin by far. no scam, small ico, great team, beyond blockchain, foundation in germany

but how do you come up with such a specific number?

I have a question.

I live in the US and Bitfinex trading might not be an option any more. Where do you recommend I trade my IOTA? Or do I simply have to sell and bite the bullet?

With that marketcap iota is going to be +800$ coin IF iot technology just uses iotas

is bitfinex shutting burgers out completely or just usd deposits and withdrawls?

if completely you'll have to a) buy now; b) wait until IOTA hits another exchange (soon) or c) open a bank account in europe?

if it's just the USD they are blocking you could still use BTC to buy IOTA

buy now, xfer to light wallet (works great) and wait for the new exchange to start trading it

11 trillion? that is almost 80 times the size of all crypto today and about 4 trillion more than the market cap of gold.

lets set a more realistic goal, how much is one miota if the market cap ist 100 billion?

Tangle blows away Blockchain technology

Burger here, made bitfinex this week, bought iota, then sent it to a light walllet on my PC

Just don't hodl on bitfinex and you're good

sure i can see that. i was sold at "no fees".

do more research into it so you can really understand how the technology works. "no fees" is just one part of it.

forgot link

soundcloud.com/arthurfalls/ether-review-69-iota-the-post-blockchain-era

I put all my daytrading gains into IOTA. This is probably the safest bet in all of crypto. Ethereum is vaporware and going nowhere. Completely overhyped. BTC can do anything. IOTA is here to stay. Amazing team. Revolutionary technology. Tons of support. I think they have news coming soon as well.

yes i'm in the process of researching. just saying that "no fees" should make anyone interested straight away who is buying magic internet coins

of course but you hear bs shilling all day long and its important for people to understand why this truly has merit and huge potential

btw watching this i'd say it's a fair bet that this guy is or was a frequent Veeky Forums user

RaiBlocks uses the same underlying tech (DAG) and is still very cheap to have. Might be worth getting some?

youtube.com/watch?v=EXjCqT-oK9M

so much bs shilling, yes

iota is a bit of an exception
hope that doesn' t change

should I sell my PAY at a loss to buy some more IOTA?
I purchased PAY at 118k

i wouldn't, PAY will come back at some point and iota is correcting now

Iota just double bottom??

Watch and see :)