DON'T MISS IT

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SHIFT

x2 in 3 days.

Marketcap still low, still time to buy before the release. You wouldn't want to miss the first decentralized website hosting platform wouldn't you ?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Yakherders/status/898328046825988096
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just bought...It's gonna be at least 10$ short term

I just sold all my BTC for this and BCC.

It's one of the best crypto projects. Decentralized web is huuuugee. There is already zeronet but it uses the name coin blockchain lol. Shift has its own plus a tradable coin which obviously makes it a more attractive web service. The release of the product is in September. I tried to warn you Veeky Forums and it's still not even at ATH.

Sorry, *yuuuuge

Yeah this coin is great anyway see you back at the discord guys...

I mean really, one of you titled your post Bittrex, if you can't larp you don't deserve to post here.

I'm here for fudding 0x, I'm in no discords.

How deep into DNT are you? Got 20k myself but idk if I should get more or if I'm fucked

No dnt bags either. Aren't they the same shit or something?

looks like it's getting PnD to me desu

What are you talking about ?
I saw about this guy call yesterday:
twitter.com/Yakherders/status/898328046825988096
I digged a bit and apparently they will release their platform in September, the marketcap is so low that I don't even consider it a risk.

It's too spread to be a PnD.

If it was PnD then we would be saying, "GET IN HERE FAHGOOTS.SHITS GOING TO THE MOONS OF FUXKING JUPITER!!!!!!1!1!!!!" and there would be way more threads.

Oh my bad, it's not the same it's just me mixing ZRX and DNT. Both will moon, atleast that's what I am telling myself..

i just dumped, bought in at 1.01
hope this shit gets dumped so hard on you kids lmao.

holy fuck, wish i bought more

>he dumped a coin with a potential marketcap of at least 200 millions at 20.

It's like you don't want to be rich.

Shift is legit, and I wish I had bought more.
I didn't expect it to go up that fast.

oh yes, im sure this is all perfectly normal

+$8 mid September. Screencap this.

The team didn't even launch the marketing.
This pump is just the coin appearing on the radar before entering on the scene, I'm iron hand on it until 100k sat.

>implying I don't buy back lower after dumping at the top

It's up 100%, you think it won't dip to at least 40k sats? That's an easy accumulation right there.

O' I'm Laffin

I had unfortunate experience at scalping with GAS.

This will get nowhere near the volume of that. When you see a coin pump 100%+ in a span of a couple of hours, it's almost a sure thing it'll come crashing down soon.