These people have Roman blood. Isn't that kind of crazy when you think about it...

These people have Roman blood. Isn't that kind of crazy when you think about it? They are literally grandsons of the Roman Empire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BlGkWlnbTcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

Amerifat butthurt incoming

>USA
Not the majority

It's true though the new roman empire is in latin america (US in a couple decades too).

Why isn't Canada in it?

And? Fuck off with your we wuzzing.

t. Mexican

This is a poorly disguised /pol/ bait thread. Sage and ignore.

Uma delicia

non they aren't the umayyad caliphate raped spain and created that empire and its mix mashed people swearing their celtic iberians. We all know who the SA really get there hideous skin color and lanuage and music. ARABS.

t. cletus beauregard bojangles the III, /pol/ack extraordinaire

Incas were superior to those pestilent euchimpeans though.

We are white unlike you.

The Roman Empire is long, long dead. Ended with the sack of Rome in 433. It's over, anons. Stop pretending that Rome somehow lives on; it has spiritual successors, but it will never rise again.
All these places have people with ancestry that can probably trace back to Romans fucking slaves, though. Hell, most of the Middle East, Europe, and North African can too.

Finally someone who understands.

yet

Ok we can kick you out of the Roman Club

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

MENA people were also Roman, sweetie

>Quebec
But why

what do you have against the white haitians?

>Niggerina likes cinpom
Eurangutans...

UNA VELA
youtube.com/watch?v=BlGkWlnbTcQ

>North America
you talking about italian immigrants?

Americans are descended mostly from:
>Low countries
>British Isles
>Scandinavia
>Germany
>Northern France

Very little if any Roman blood at all. I personally have Greco-Sicilian ancestry, I just understand not all Whites are Roman-descended

Fugg off

Latinos/latin americans in the US

A sizeable chunk are of Italian and other forms of Roman descent. I myself am of partial Italian ancestry with family from both New York and New Orleans.

few french canadians are descended from southern france etc so its a bit disingenuous to lump them in (youre not the only one who does it though). probably the same amount there descended from rome then the amount of british with roman ancestry (very few)

The Romans have basically put a drop of blood in every continent on Earth. We are all the sons of Rome, but Rome itself is gone. Even if you can find someone with 100% pure roman ancestry, which probably do exists, they're only ethnically roman, their culture is probably very distant from the roman culture.

And someone who is both ethnically and culturally roman would probably never look at any of us with any kind of respect, nor think of us as their brothers. That far off roman person who's blood you carry with you would probably never ever recognize you as part of his family.

Except Australia

OI, WAT R U SAYING, CUNT? WANNA GO?

This user is correct. Our Roman citizen forebears from the golden age of Augustus would sooner kill us than recognize us, with our degenerate culture not even hidden behind a veneer of respectability anymore.

I have heard that Québécois sounds more like old southern dialects instead of modern French which is based off of Parisian. Mostly because the settlers themselves came from southern France and they split before French became more standardized in the 1800's and 1900's.

They would probably find it amusing how much we try to relate ourselves to them, If not kind of creepy.

All of France was raped by thick Roman cock.

Yes. Our dialect is closer to how French was spoken (in Paris according to multiple Jesuits sources) in the 1600s. We split because we became a British colony and the French accent developed after the French Revolution.

Just to clarify, the majority of the colony came not from southern France, we have the ''Parisian'' accent, simply the one of the 1600s, not 1800s onward.

>Sizeable chunk
Living in NY, I can tell you Italian-Americans suffer serious confirmation bias and think they're the majority of the State.

They hardly break 20%

Oh look an attempt to separate Anglos and Americans.

Yep. This is totally innocent.

>niggerina cimpon
Hang yourself, eurangutan subhuman.

Because clearly we are a different genetic make-up entirely..