How would you like to pay today, sir?

>How would you like to pay today, sir?
>Bitcoin
>Ok, please send 0.00063672 BTC to 1KWTJ6a9iKMLEgfZ1tTnE6fkNxSHKTKWK6, got that?

Fucking kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hkakpnrtYD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what are qr codes
>what is nfc

>2017
>Never seen a QR code

They could use plutus for instant btc payments

>How would you like to pay today sir?
>Bitcoin
>Okay sir, that will be 4$.
>Please scan this QR code with your phone!
>*beep*
>Thank you sir and have a nice day

>*scan QR code with phone*
>Thanks, have a good day!

>that will be .00012399 bitcoin plus tip

> That'd be $1004 sir. $4 for the coffee and $1000 for the transaction fee.

>Excuse me, you have to wait for 20 confirmations

lol
>Sir, if you wouldn't mind drinking that coffee in the designated bitcoin cafe while we confirm the transaction. It should only be about 2 hours.

Most autistic post.

kek

>order fast food via app with BTC
>pull up
>show QR code
>"Sorry sir, you have to wait for another 6 confirmations. You should've paid a higher fee..."
GIVE TENDIES RIGHT NOW

>scan my tenx card
>walk over to take a seat
>put a trade order on exchange
>immediately make back the amount I spent on my coffee

Litecoin was intended for this stuff though. Bitcoin is more like

>Bank of America, Citibank needs to move $25 million within 2 hours.
>We're on it. send it to this bitcoin address.

watch neckbeards get triggered

kek

im lmao'ing all to the bank fucking faggots, those who were in the btc game will not care about the fee fucking god dam single handed fucking nig.

bank transfers take 3 days, yet they figured away to use debit cards instantly.
shut the fuck up faggot. btc is the backbone of bank transfers that take 3 days and now only takes an hour

>scan QR code with my phone
>pay with XRB
>store receives it instantly
>zero fees
It's the future, lads.

>Can I pay with 300000 KIDS instead?

does a 180
teleports behind teller
steals money out of register
pays for coffee with stolen btcs

You came straight from /pol/ did you.

user, please tell me you're still not holding

Came here to shitpost and then I seen this. WTF IS THAT SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS SHIT

>B-B-BUT I PERFORMED SO MUCH EXPERT TA ON MUH COIN

>Gold
>Ok, please get 0.08 grams of gold appraised by a certified jeweller and bring me both the gold and the document

GOLD IS WORTHLESS

>whale pumps coin while waiting in line
>pays less coin
>dips immediately afterwards to buy back in
>"Next please..."

Two things wrong with this picture.
1. Should be Linux
2. Should be YoBit

> Bank
lmao.

>That's $4 for the coffee, how would you like to pay for that
>Digibyte please
>Ok Sir, That comes out to 2,900,000,000 DGB. Please scan this QR code with your phone!
>*BEEP*
>0.25 seconds later
>Transaction confirmed!
>Wow Sir. That's amazing. I've been working at this coffee shop for 30 years and I've never seen a transaction that fast.
>Yeah, My grandpa had been holding DGB since he was my age. He just passed away and left it all to me in his will. Too bad he only he only left me enough DGB for a single cup of coffee.

I don' t tip

2,30€ for a croissant? What kind of jewfag country is that?

>having a wallet on your phone

Bitch CuntCoin aint no scamcoin

Do you have any idea of anything works? Or are you just content with being a gut-call making ape for the rest of your life?

Do you understand IP addresses? I doubt it. Yet, here you are using it without any effort. There will be a layer added over the ugly moving bits of bitcoin(which some will say is the elegance and beauty to begin with) and the normies will never have to deal in .00025828 numbers or 1eu88zz0zjfezldox029 addresses.

>scans qr code with phone
>have to wait 45 mins for transaction to complete
>thank you have a good day

a weapon to surpass metal gear.

>Thank you mam, if you would like could you please go wait in the Confirmation room we get the required 6 confirmations?

a body modification

>walk into coffee shop
>6 people in line
>wait 3 hours to get to the front
>order a 0.0053672 latte
>10% transaction fee
>wait 45 minutes
>latte was cold

top kek

Underrated

No... here's how it's going to be:

>Bitcoin
>50 sats, please.

(Facial recognition scanner links your face to your cryptoaccount and deducts 50 sats from it.

>Bitcoin card
>Whenever you're ready sir

the mark of the beast, im not down with that. Also hackers could steal your bitcoin just by having a pic of you from facebook lol, worst idea ever.

>45 minutes later
>"H-Hey that coffee I bought was $3500!"
Fine print: should've double checked the QR code kek

>he thinks the old ones were talking about a physical mark
>doesn't realize his SIN card already makes him a slave

thought we'd get more enlightened people on /biz

>please send 10$ worth of Bitcoin after scanning this QR code.
>OK, It's easy as fuck!

>Also hackers could steal your bitcoin just by having a pic of you

No. The facial recognition scanner will be 2 or 3 cameras installed on the ceiling of the store. They won't be fooled by 2D images.

You'll probably be able to grab your coffee and leave the store without even having to talk with the cashier. (There won't be any cashiers left 20 years from now, by the way.)

>Bitcoin card
It's no different from exchange you bit to USD and save it at bank account, then use debit card

>Your granfather was a DigiMarine? That's amazing
>Yes, he bought at 2400sats back in 2k17 and held like a man till his death, we always remember him on DigiMarines Veterans day. His last words were "it is going to go up, right guys?", not the smartest man tho, God rest his soul.

great bants, mate

>Your granfather was a BitBeaner? That's amazing
>Yes, he bought at 1000 beans back in 2k17 and held like a man till his death, and that's why we are Beanllionaires today.

mfw

OR JUST SCAN THE QR CODE FAGGOT

that is the most bizarre thing I have ever seen

well played user

Just sayin, but that is exactly what DIONS fixes (DIONS stands for decentralized input/output nameserver), so you can have an address like "myfancycoffeeshop".
It's getting released in the coming weeks somewhere, so be sure to check out I/O Coin. Might be a great investment considering their current market cap.

>This entire thread

i just looked into this great idea.

>pay with bitcoin
>Cashier uses your wallet id and runs software to analyze how much btc you are holding
>Thanks public block chain
>Realized you own hundreds of thousands in btc
>Stalks you home next time you come in
>Puts a gun to your head demanding you give him your wallet id and password

thankfully flextrans will fix this

>2017
>hasn't heard of namecoin or emercoin

What is this black magic?

i dont understand the desert scenery

>encrypt with a random password
>die like a man

Would you trust to scan a random QR code in ashady looking Kebab-Pizzeria?

Bitcoin transactions are irreversible.

What if the QR code was actually not for $6.50 but "accidently" $10 000 instead?

Fuck off small blocker fag

How? From what I read it just makes bitcoin easier to update. Bitcoins protocol relies on the block chain being public.

>Die like a man
>Entire life savings in btc
>Family is now penniless since there is no way to retrieve the money since the password is gone forever

>family

how to turn $200 into $100,000 in a day (owe bad people money)

ty in advances good job guys

The amount of car payments I've made with this card vs ach is laughable.

pic reminds me of Antiviral a bit

>>Entire life savings in btc
>>Family is now penniless since there is no way to retrieve the money since the password is gone forever
I unironically worry about this sometimes.

>That will be $3 sir. Please be aware we are currently offering a 20% discount in exchange for 1 Coffee Shop token.

ITT:. How they cope in the current year

Imagine buying your coffee with bitbeans. This is the future, folks.

>implying you can't preview a transaction on a phone
u dum?

>not writing your password down on a piece of paper and putting it in a safe in your backyard

Set the transaction to send 6.50 dollars worth of bitcoin like you can do right now on an exchange?

>leaving the safe out in the backyard for robbers to steal your bits better

>transfer my spending money to special bitcoin address I have for random day purchases
>takes about an hour in the morning while I get ready
>transfer confirms once I step out of the shower.
>now I have 200 bucks available on my bitcoin debit card, which operates exactly the same as fiat based debit cards

Wow, that was hard.

You piece of shit, I litterally shat myself just now

who here just unironically sent 0.00063672 BTC to 1KWTJ6a9iKMLEgfZ1tTnE6fkNxSHKTKWK6

>swipes tenX card

nothin personell, kid

If only there was an easier way
>youtube.com/watch?v=hkakpnrtYD4

What's a built in fingerprint scanner? Many smartphones have it.

ENOUGH PLEASE WE'VE SUFFERED ENOUGH

>takes about an hour in the morning while I get ready
Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all
Stupid sexy Flanders

>>Ok, please send 0.00063672 BTC to 1KWTJ6a9iKMLEgfZ1tTnE6fkNxSHKTKWK6, got that?

*then waits 49 minutes at the counter until the cashier counts sufficient confirmations

nice try, Fageet Pajeet, but blockchain.info says your address is still stuck at 2 satoshi.

kek

>Vansa Chatikavanij, managing director of OmiseGO said that OmiseGO distributes open protocol to allow different e-wallets to seamlessly talk to each other.

>She described it as the "unlocking of mobile commerce".

>By the fourth quarter, the company will introduce OmiseGO wallet software development kits, which allows programmers to create their own wallets, customise their own brands for payments, transfers and loyalty and rewards points.

>"We are in discussions with strategic partners to use their own mobile-wallets in OmiseGo's network, including those in Europe, Japan and Africa," said Mr Harinsut.

>It is estimated that by 2020, at least 38% of global financial service transactions will be done via mobile wallets.

Already in China it is becoming hard to find a place that doesn't accept phone payments. The domestic providers in the Chinese closed internet economy are protected from competition for the time being.

Meanwhile the rest of the world, especially the rest of Asia, is rapidly catching up.

Only the ignorant are unaware. This stuff is just starting to get regularly reported on in the normie news services. We are at. the. basement. of this thing.

FUDDERS BTFO

Enjoy those Visa transaction fees ($0.29 last I checked)

I agree though these cards are a practical bridge for the time being but the future means Visa gets cut out. Retailers have never been happy to have to rely on these methods that charge, frankly, exorbitant fees.

The back end of these services is likewise a nightmare of epic scale. Literally everything that makes it vulnerable to fraud and expensive to operate is completely solved by ethereum smart contracts.

Eventually retailers will adopt the robust e-wallet industry and cut the legacy systems out. Apple if they are smart will penetrate the market early with a partner like OmiseGo. Google will try to do it with Stellar. The banks will try with Ripple. The Chinese will try to export their TenCent and Alipay systems. Its going to be glorious chaos and a cash crash as countries around the world begin to digitize their currencies which will continue to pump capital into all these crypto assets until it reaches a market cap in the trillions.

No one is ever going to pay for anything that depreciates with Bitcoins. Its a store of value and a speculative asset, period. If you cash out you might as well buy a gun to shoot yourself with by early next year.

10/10

lol. in 2025 a robot will be taking your fucking order and if you don't pay he'll taze you and put you in a cage.

By 2125 when the last few humans remain in the robotic society there will be a class between the Roboticist faction of robots and the Humanist faction of robotos.

>smartphones
Where did everything go so wrong?

>display shows a QR code
>scan it with your phone
>review the charges and approve
>done
>0 chance of fraud unless you somehow give out your private key like a moron

Congratulations! You are the moron of the day!