Does NEO actually have long-term potential?

Does NEO actually have long-term potential?

Be honest with me Veeky Forums. Please. A lot of coins, like Golem for example, were hyped up and promised to be amazing, but then went to shit. ETH however is still talked about and remains relevant. It's too big now to just die out.

Will NEO still be around and "big" in 2 years?
Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/4Dt4epAvydJgNQbGC4xD6g
huodongxing.com/event/9400722675600
bancor.network/partners
youtu.be/5CS0EBts77Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, it was pumped by westeners and the argument was "chinese eth".

Sold at 49$ kek

NEO is already too big to die out. If you can't see that, then sell your NEOs and go buy some shitty eth token.

I'm just not seeing the kind of hype I saw for ETH when ETH was the same price.

Can anyone even access the NEO website right now for example?

you're not seeing the same kind of hype because there are tons of people here who didn't buy any NEO and are butthurt.

the website is working fine.

Neo is a platform with a fervent community. Unlike other fervent communities, the Neo one can contribute to the progress of the project and evangelize it.

The western spotlight is actually a good thing. It means that there is now face attached to it. This will be a big deal in the long term if they keep momentum. I think they can do this because Da Hongfei is a smooth business type and won't intimidate people off the platform like money skeleton.

Neo.org as a website isn't working for me...

So is $100 per Neo a realistic expectation?

I'm looking for a roughly 6 month hold. Where can I get news about Neo's upcoming developments, conferences, all that? With ETH I always use ethnews. So where can I go for NEO?

neo.org works just fine for me.

NEO will eventually surpass ETH's market cap. It is superior technology with a better, more charismatic lead developer. $100 is a given.

Do you know where I can get news about NEO like I would at ethnews for ETH?

100$ by this year is not a stretch at all. Hell we could get there as early as next month, once Neo has consolidated and corrected enough. Keep in mind the chinese ICO madness is just getting started.

I like to buy and trade based around news and hype. That's what works for me.

Where can I get news for NEO?

r/NEO seems to be good for news.

What I mean is where can I see upcoming conferences? News that's already happened or is happening is useless to me. I need something like ethnews but for NEO.

With ETH I just looked at that and knew "ok, i'll pump on this day...dump here because people get bored...pump again here" and traded like that for months without ever really being wrong.

I want to go deep into NEO because of the high volume but I want to make sure I can do the same thing here. Otherwise I'm just waiting around for it to go up.

Big conference on the 20th, buy now

People expect Neo to approach Ethereum's market cap, but there's at least 1 huge difference: Neo isn't divisible, it's like a stock. And we all know that ETH mooned on the back of high schoolers' lunch money. And they won't be able to afford a crypto that requires a $40 minimum investment.

How do you know this?

Give me a news site please. Also, what is the conference?

Right..I see. I'd still be comfortable buying and holding if I could just get a clear source of news to trade it on.

if that's all you want to use NEO for, then fuck off dude.

the poor people will buy our GAS :)

I know right lol

Please just tell me where I can get the news. Or even something like myetherwallet for NEO.

Yes I realize I'm too used to ETH and all the resources and everything available to ETH traders but I am curious about NEO.

How do I make a NEO paper wallet, for example? Let's start there.

And I'm not sure why you'd be upset that I want to trade your coin and make some money doing so.

Just stick to ETH, dude. We don't need you.

here we have a coping noneo in his natural habitat, lying and fuding

Is this FUD?

I want to trade your coin. How is that bad?

>neo isn't divisible
i dont understand what you mean by this. I own 3.17 right now

those are mostly likely high-frequency scalping bots brosef

So I just discovered neotracker.io, which lets me make paper wallets and all that just like myetherwallet. Perfect.

Is neotracker completely safe and all that? Is it open source?

It'll probably go past $50 at some point but it's going to go down right now. Eth went down for months after its first pump. Every coin does this.

oh boy another whole weekend of downtrending...

You idiot didn't you get the memo?? Buy Neo and hold til mid August, sell it all and put profits into OMG. It's been spelled out in so many threads why are people so retarded?

don't panic sell if you're a bagholder
the most you could do rn is to sell when MACD lines cross, RSI indicates it's overbought and the price stops rising, then buy at the bottom and so on
it's risky but a pretty penny can be made this way, especially for neolets that have no business staking their shitty sum for an even shitties sum of gas

Oh yeah and when this turns out to be total bullshit "advice" and people call you out for it the answer will be
>dude do your own research, never really SAID this was a good idea :DDD

You want to trade the coin with paper wallets?

GTFO.

About as safe as asking one of us to hold it for you.

I don't know about any conference, just this blockchain programming training session with NEO and Microsoft Azure.
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/4Dt4epAvydJgNQbGC4xD6g

Stay mad stay poor dummy

Today: Blockchain X Series - NEO example applications Time: 14:00 - 17:30 (GMT+8) Location: INNOSPACE+ source: huodongxing.com/event/9400722675600

>Does NEO actually have long-term potential?
Yes. bancor.network/partners

nope sorry

>t. increasingly nervous eth bag holder

>The website works but not the actual fucking wallet
Nu/biz/ everyone

Wallet works fine too, no NEO.

if it didn't have potential it wouldn't have been pumped to over 2 billion dollars.

it's alright, most alts are tanking right now with the bcc ordeal and whatnot. considering neo's sudden growth last week it's actually quite a feat that it's not dropping more violently. I would have sold but I'm terrible at predicting floors

>t. bagfondler

>Neo is a platform with a fervent community.
its not

GUYS GUYS GUYS

this green candle can do the talking.

>BCC flash crashes
>NEO flash moons
I see. In other words we need to kill the persons pumping BCC.

Get this fucking shitcoin off page one.

Haters gonna hate.

>ethereum bagholder

>Does NEO actually have long-term potential?

Investing in Neo is like investing in China being China in a couple of years.

China blocks Google, and pushes Baidu

China blocks twitter and Facebook and pushes WeChat

China blocks Uber and pumps TenCent

China is about to block Ethereum and replace it with NEO

I really don't know wtf anyone is thinking about this coin in the rest of the world outside the Great Firewall.

China is a repressive controlled society that is not democratic or free. You want to profit on that, you're joining a long line of douchebags going all the way back to the British East India company and the Heroin trade.

Shut up tard as if your amurika was better ahahaah enjoy holding subprimes bags, no healthcare, massive army spendings for nothing and ban of exchange cauz u guys getting rekt by banks

Sorry guys, i sold all of my neo at 45. I believe in it, but the opportunity cost of keeping it vs buying zrx and dnt was too great. I only had 40 and I bought them at 4 dollars.

Good luck! Maybe I'll buy at a dip

No of course not, Mordecai's cousin Moishe vouched for it

youtu.be/5CS0EBts77Y

Dubs of truth for Moishe

!!!!!WARNING. BLOCKSTREAM HAS TAKEN OVER BIZ AND ARE HIDING ALL BCC THREADS OR CREATING THEIR OWN NEGATIVE ONES TRYING TO CONTROL THE NARRATIVE. Veeky Forums IS COMPROMISED JUST LIKE THEY DID TO /R/BITCOIN, BITCOINTALK AND BITCOIN.ORG. EXPECT NO MORE FREE TALK HERE CONCERNING BITCOIN OR BITCOIN CASH. WARNING!!!!!

Dont know but im accumulating them. the dips are interesting enough i just keep putting in .02 btc and pulling out free neo

NEO? more like boiled dog coin.

40? Lol who cares

Anyone know whatever happened with the Nomura meeting? I sold at 50 and never looked back.

This is literally all it has at the moment. Currently their code looks like its been written by animals

Keep being racist dude lmao

dubs