Get the fuck out now while there is still time

Get the fuck out now while there is still time.

hahahhaha no

nice. just sold 100k.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DID I LISTEN TO Veeky Forums

I swear to god if I get SIGT'd all over again with this shit I'll shoot Hiro

is this a meme now ?

Sell quick! I need more OMG!

omisegone
I dumped it all

omsie_nooooo senpai, hope back on...its not too late....

What this user said! Sell out of fear! That always works out! Let me get more cheap OMG before you all kill yourselves in six months!

Don't fall for this retard, HOLD.
We will be taking off, its the weekend idiots learn for once.

Memes aside what does this mean?

Can't you newfags see the bigger picture?

Always think longterm, daytrading is gambling.

DON'T LISTEN TO THIS user. SELL SELL SELL. POST YOUR RED WOJACKS. MAKE IT CHEAPER SO I CAN GET RICHER.

>What this user said! Sell out of fear! That always works out! Let me get more cheap OMG before you all kill yourselves in six

Six months is like forever in crypto. In it for the fast money bruh.

fine Veeky Forums, thats it. I expected second NEO but i cant stand it. Now only short to scam these idiots willing to buy every shit you told them.

When that sell wall comes down it's all over

Chasing moons is a great way to lose money. Solid funamentals win long-run every time, unless you're stupidly lucky.

sell now or become new digijokes

WE ARE THE OMISEGODS

bought 100k more
thanks

Bought $2k worth @ $9.00.... Is this what being a loser feels like?

we'll find out (((soon)))

I'm warning you guys... sell walls keep getting bigger. Get out before it hits the buy wall

What happens when it hits the buy wall?

It's the usual altcoin weekend dipping, hold your tits, newfags.

It will come crashing down. It already started

>portfolio down from 9k to 5k profits in past 2 days

Of course, somebody just set's up a buywall out of pure charity and no self interest, so other bros can get out in time.
Are you actually retarded?

At least your're still in profits user.

went balls deep at 206k
Meh, guess I'll HODL for a year

fuuuug went all in too. guess i'm stuck for a while lads

stop being dramatic, we'll be back up by tonight.

What are you talking about? SIGT gained 40% in the last 3 days. It's steadily recovering.

the wojacks are gonna be so good come end of september, looking forward to it

bagholder buddies c:

hey guys here is something to try
-buy something as an investment
-don't check the price every 7 seconds

man its crazy seeing how many dumb crypto newbies lose money on every dip. It's really like they never learn that this is normal lol people really think it should do nothing going but go up. Get out of crypto if this is you bc you have no power here.

-end as bagholder like digimarines

Sell wall is coming down. Already halved...

People panicking because BCC is eating up all the speculative capital right now. As soon as that shit crashes back down we'll see a huge pump in OMG.

>he doesn't refresh his blockfolio 300 times a day

buy low sell lower

what do you guys think of BAT?

More potential for x10 than OMG tbfh.

i was thinking of buying now since its quite low

I don't think about it at all.

Already got out at 225k
This is only going down from here

Already comfy all in in the next mooncoin

Don't listen to op.

We are the omisemarines.

Which is?

Can't do any research yourself lazy fag?

Timereum.

OMG were all bagholders now.

no, fuck you, it is crashing, get out while you can.

Nah.

It's just all the money that sold and went to ride the BCC train.

R-r-right guys?

why not?

i always wonder how the fuck people managed to lose money in the most insane bull market of all time, i guess this is how, by buying at ATHs and then freaking out at normal market corrections.

It's over. Log out of Bittrex and come back in 3 months.

Because it's just an ad token for an obscure browser that will never see mass adoption.

Should've cashed out, faggot. That's 4k down the drain.

Lel at all the fags who got shaken out.

I can hear your REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE yells throught the internets faggot

AAAAAAAH JUST TELL ME

I googled "next mooncoin" but nothing turned up

And back up we go. Get in now if you're not an idiot.

You all got BAMBOOZALED HAHAHAHAHHA

I really just don't care about it, if you make money off of it, good for you.

I swear to god, the moment i buy back in it will crash another 20k

DGB?

Of course it did.

Allright, only because your pic made me laugh

XST

But don't shill anywhere before they release their news, I still want to buy some more

wait you stupid pieces of shit told me this was a mobile gaming platform.
I stayed away from this like the fucking plague and now im looking at the actual website.
I hate you fucking people.

>Be me, OMG and NEO bag holder
>Made 300$ from OMG previously, saw pump 2 days ago and decided to buy before bed a bit under ATH because of Apple craze and FOMO
>Next day, OMG and NEO down, see BCH up 30% (~440$)
>"Obvious chink pump is obvious, OMG will bounce back because of Apple sticker on a skateboard"
>Today: NEO even more down, OMG sinking. Lost nearly whatever profits I had accumulated over the past few days
>BCH up 45% from when I could've bought

they always get in too late and and panic sell lake a weak handed yuppie

F it...getting back in!

No they don't. In crypto everything moves in waves. A lot of coins are just simply forgotten about now even though they have great fundamentals.

Because new promising coins keep popping up constantly. Crypto moves too fast for long term hodling. Hodling only applies to BTC and ETH

>now
how nu

XST? I heard they had a successful fork but it didn't really effect the price

Do you realize how long it took for neo to moon? FFS man.

At least they're truthful on what they're putting up, unlike other coin devs.

I honestly don't think any of you anticipate - even remotely anticipate - what we're in for. This is going to blow everything open to a degree that no amount of hype can justify.

This is the moment people are going to refer back to in 10 years when they're jealously trying to justify how the crypto billionaires just got 'lucky'.

But you fuckers will all be dead and buried by then. Necks snapped. Hung yourselves from the rafters upon realizing your mistakes. Your parents buried you, sold your BCH and NEO to pay off the shit stains that your corpses spat onto their carpets before going cold.

Hold onto your fucking OMG.

whales pushing down the price lmao

You cant be greedy, have to take profits.

are you the same guy that claimed to be in that skype group

hindsight sees all, lad
you saw how many threads had "expert traders" who assured everyone neo's bull run was done for in the 500ks, 600ks, 700ks and so on
45% of people sell too early, 45% sell late or end up hodling, 10% get lucky and sell at the right time. this last group + a bunch of salty larpers come here to stroke their egos and make fun of everyone else.
worry not. you're the majority.

Dude, enough of this prophecy shit. It doesnt matter anymore, the market is moving, pumps and dumps, rallies and drops.

Welcome to trading everyone who is new and business as usual for the rest of us

I bought at 4800. Let me know when I've recovered

she looks like her breath smells

yeah I thought that too but don't really know why

Tell us what your price prediction is

the product hasn't even been released yet, jesus christ

No wonder you fuckfaces will always stay poor. Look at the previous rises of OMG, the last 2 times it corrected -40% from the very top the very next day.
The current one is just a -27% correction. You could make more money by daytrading and getting the timings right, but you can also hold, because the fundamentals are there. Unlike with shitty pump and dumps like signatum.

This shit is done LOL I feel bad for any sad sack still holding their eth meme token

Stinks of my cum lads

if you're a dumbass and bought this at ATH because biz told you to, all you have to do to not lose money is do the opposite of what biz is saying now and hold on to it for more than 4 hours at a time

Hey, someone has to take one for the team

now tell her to brush her teeth, it looks like you might have peed on them as well

>discussing BAT
You must be new here. That shit died months ago.