It's so fucking beautiful

It's so fucking beautiful

Seems the bongs are awake.

It was so*

>>>/pol

Since when are anglophiles /pol/ ?

Jeez I guess Lindybeige must be quite the /pol/ack then

He means it's dumb not Veeky Forums related shitposting.

;)

Nice bog you got there, shame if something were to happen to it...

Corkfag here

I'm fine with us having been part of Bong at the height of the empire, it was probably better for us overall, famine aside, but I'm glad we're not with you anymore, your migration policies are insane

Nice borders, would be a shame if something happened to them.

>be island nation
>doesn't even fully control island
That's pretty hilarious tbqh

>all dumb not Veeky Forums related shitposting is /pol/

The vast majority, yes.

If I see another "I'm not a nazi but weren't the wehrmacht the greatest thing ever" thread I'm going to abandon this place.

Enjoy your last day then

Northern Ireland is a humiliation to Britain equally if not moreso compared to how embarrassing it is to Ireland.

The fact that the UK already tried to sell NI to the Republic is even funnier. Literally nobody wants them.

>An enclave of LARPers who literally WUZ about Egyptian queens
It's Britain's Quebec, they fucking hate them but can't get rid of them

Pretty aesthetic borders. Shame the Irish ruined them.

Those lads used throw grenades at my father, and they bombed the barracks he was living in. Oh well though. :)

Yeah proper beauty init

enjoy it while it lasts, nigel

How do the Scots propose to pay for the heroin addicted fuckheap that is Glasgow?

>snp lose over 10 seats
>nicky cancels second referendum
kek

Your father was a valid target then.

I would understand if you were moaning about them shooting your dad as he innocently ran his nice little shop, but "WAAAH MY SOLDIER DAD WAS PUT IN DANGER" is retarded.

Well he didn't die and he killed Irishman, he even used to stop Martin Mcgunnies at checkpoints.

or why not give the whole ireland island to irish so the british isles would look less dumb

I don't think you understand the NI loyalist mentality, in 1916 they were getting ready to fight the British army to remain part of Britain, it doesn't even make sense

In our life times lads.

>No one responds to the Irish complaints that the Brits don't have good migration policies.

What portion of your fellow countrymen emigrate in a "good" year again?

He did good then.
Martin is an incredibly interesting character to me, even moreso than Paisley. Little of value came from Loyalist paramilitaries during the Troubles but Paisley+Martin made excellent statesmen of themselves, even if the DUP ended up a bit of a meme.

Maze Prison escape is fascinating too.

>le would rejoin britain if not for niggers xxDD
>we were better off in the Empire

We weren't, though. There was no appetite for independence before the Rising, true, but this was moreso due to the fact nobody had a clue how to make it work and thusly everyone settled for the situation. Ireland had regardless been exploited for centuries-not african tier "muh oppression" as many claim (although there were certainly spouts of godawful oppression here and there) for the most part we were drained of food, men and what little resources we had for the sake of daddy england.

Dont ever relate your shit country to ours mohammad.

Well before the Easter Uprising executions mist IRB were politically realistic and just wanted a devolved association with Britain, Britain really fucked it up

Even Michael Collins himself wanted good relations with Britain, the Irish War of Independence was literally "let us run our own shit you absolute autists."

It's why pro-union people in NI trigger me so much by acting like NI is anything more than the afterbirth of a botched partition; UK never wanted it and would have happily done away with it long ago were it not for fear of more conflict erupting; they never laid a claim to it but rather only said "they can stay in the UK if they want" and the non-retarded Irish rebels said "yeah that's fair for now."

Ireland could have been like Canada were it not for the sheer autism rolling out of Westminster.

They got hoodwinked in the treaty though, Lloyd George played them for all it was worth, and Griffith was a fucking retard and never should have been allowed to attend that meeting. Griffith is the worst thing to happen to Irish Republicanism

I agree, I'd happily have seen Griffith and De-Valera put down in favour of at the very least another Lemass.

Nah, Childers is the objectively best choice without Collins