Btc major crash

Remember, I told you guys yesterday that this was your time to get out of bitcoin. I hope you did. Will be under $10 in 2 weeks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wgQt15KA7rE
i.gyazo.com/104bf0197ca83fe02b818d833eb3d8ba.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yuuge sell orders on stamp right now

I will gladly take the chink over the jew

youtube.com/watch?v=wgQt15KA7rE
>bitcoin
get out of crypto. its a pyramid scheme.

Fake news faggots

i.gyazo.com/104bf0197ca83fe02b818d833eb3d8ba.mp4

aaaand the huge sell orders on stamp are have been eaten up.

tomorrow it will be more than 50% more profitable to mine bcc. this thing is gonna crash hard once the btc network slows to a crawl. hope the exchanges are quick at rolling out bcc pairs.

Will BCC still be as profitable after all the new miners jump on board? doesn't that make the difficulty go up or whatever?

seriously though, this is just the beginning. just wait till those big 80mil longs start getting closed. It's going to be a bloodbath.

BCC shills fuck off. We've heard the FUD before and BTC is still going strong.

>$10
huge buy signal

sort of yes and sort of no. difficulty is based on the number of blocks filled, not the number of miners. What having more miners does is 2 things though: 1. increases the rate of blocks and 2.increases competition for blocks. number 1 will raise the value of BCC as transactions become faster and cheaper while 2. may be a demotivator for potential miners, but the big boys shouldn't care.

It's expected for the price to follow and in the future remain more profitable.

yes

About time - been waiting for ages to buy more BTC. It's on sale now. Buy the dip guys. Ignore the FOMO.

It'll be still profitable, because price will keep rising compensating for difficulty increase. Once BCC is around 0.7/0.8 btc, it is all over for BTC, everyone will jump into BCC.

> 4000+ bucks
> on sale

Lol ur just scared lol

fuck your mother if you want fuck

joke's on you, I'm still in NEO

I'd buy a $4000 lambo.

what about the possible fork in November? is the "2x" crowd different than the bcc crowd?

the bcc crowd was like 20% of the community

the 2x crowd is like 80% of the community

Are you the same guy? lol
Buy the BTC dip. HODL. Profit.

Bounced off the 61.8% fib line, which conveniently happened to be a round number like $4000. I hope you bought the dip.

lol, wut

I thought "most people" (core devs etc) didn't really want 2x yet and that was just a compromise to get segwit through ? so is the 2x update going to go through without another hardfork you think? People are talking of another hardfork in November

90% of the miners want 2MB blocks
90% of the userbase want 2MB blocks so their Txs aren't slow as fuck, to alleviate uncertainty keeping the price down, and out of principle for Core keeping their word

There are like 10 people in the world against 2MB

can't trust anything past August, it was all funny money

do you honestly think your floor there is valid, I mean just look at it, support came out of nowhere

Thanks

its got to be more than that with the amount of shilling going on on places like bitcoin talk and /r/bitcoin against 2x

CSW rocks

Anyway, whoever u are. Thanks

no, that's coordinated propaganda by blockstream/core

do ur reearch ive been saying this whole time btc is the true king you better choose now you can see your fate you should have moved with the better protocal its still bitcoin tards

CHOOSE OR FOREVER BE BROKEEN

Not holding bcc or btc right now, but theoretically what would happen to alts if bcc does surpass btc?

new pairs would arise

depends on how quickly exchange services move to adopt fiat-BCH gateways.

The primary thing that makes BTC the reserve currency of the crypto world is its broad adoption by financial institutions licensed to exchange fiat, so there will be general confusion for a while if BCH surpasses BTC as the #1 crypto; people won't know how to price alts, and the problem only compounds if BTC has issues processing blocks efficiently due to the mining resource shift that could occur if BCC is recognized as the "new king", as it were.

Only thing for sure is that if you have BTC or BCH on bitfinex, you're going to want to move it somewhere else. The platform is margin long on BTC using over $100MM in USDT that isn't actually linked to US Dollars, so if BTC prices plummet the entire platform could become insolvent.

Give me back my 20 minutes. They don't even mention pyramids.
If you're the histrionic faggot please kys.

this is still a good time to get out and re-enter sub 3k goys

There was a huge difference in the BCH/USD and BCH/BTC price and i traded off it and snagged some bitcoin for a low $3570

Should i sell or wait for it to go back up?

yes

BTC crash when

I still see it over 4000 captain

literally 15 minutes from now, get out while you still can soldier! this is just a temporary last resort pump before we permanently drop under 4k.