We've been lied to. North Korea looks great

We've been lied to. North Korea looks great.

Don't let the biased American media fool you, the peoples of North Korea are happier than most Americans will ever be.

youtube.com/watch?v=ztcLh-cTJfs

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/communism/wiki/debunk#wiki_section_4.3A_the_dprk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Happiest people on Earth
I would be too if I couldn't come on here

Commie

>le "juche is communism" meme

At least they have a not bad flag. Not bad design.

I'm not a master of North Korean history or the 90s.

How the fuck is North Korea surviving as a state? What was their reaction to the collapse of the Soviet Union and why didn't they take the approach to demilitarizing and opening up as a country to allow the people to live better, receive better shit? Why does China support this barely functioning state as a bufferzone instead of slowly replacing it with something more functional because the fall out of it collapsing is severe?

Has North Korea and China ever gone at it and when did North Korea switch from Soviet-state and influence to China's? It be cool if an user can get me answers to these.

What does this have to do with history or philosophy?

Why you think after collapse of the Soviet Union people start off do live better? In Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan was diametrically reverse

It's anthropology, a case study of Best Koreans

Interesting but wrong board.
Try

>all those Juche qts

Historically, the urban northern provinces were considered to produce the best-looking women, whilst the rural southern provinces were considered to produce the best-looking men. Americans confirmed for fugging homos t. gook

>le "juche is not communism" meme
I hope you were baiting though in which case - good job

it's a deviation of marxism-leninism with korean influence. are you saying maoism or other strains of communism aren't communist either?

also, the country doesn't have to be stateless, classless utopia where worker's own the means of production democratically to be communist. pretty much every country that is capitalist is actually more or less a mixed economy, yet nobody says that capitalism has never been tried.

Juche is kind of like fascist anti-imperialism. It's is part of the leftist block by alliance but unlike communism it was never an actual "worker's party".

The principle of Juche, developed by Kim Il Sung as a blend of self-reliance, nationalism, Korean traditionalism, and Marxism-Leninism.

As you can see it's more heavy on the anti-imperialism than it is on classless communism.

>self-reliance
>nationalism
>traditionalism

haha, reading that it seems like the typical /pol/-tard would get a hard-on for Juche.

>Tajikistan and Kyrgystan
>stan
Literal whos.

>Don't let the biased American media fool you, the peoples of North Korea are happier than most Americans will ever be.

Only because they would be shot if the dared to be unhappy

nations, something you dont have amerishart

>stan
Afghanistan, destroyer of commies and murricans
Demonstrably the most powerful nation on earth

>reddit.com/r/communism/wiki/debunk#wiki_section_4.3A_the_dprk
>tfw commies unironically defend North Korea

Oh man, that girl at around 8:38 was really cute

>Don't true communism

Oh man, and I thought people on Veeky Forums were retarded. The youtube comments on this video make us look like geniuses by comparison