MOMMY WHY IS BITCOIN FALLING

MOMMY WHY IS BITCOIN FALLING

MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330
youtube.com/watch?v=DQY32VGnRK4
youtu.be/Af3cCSSr-_c?t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw tetherbear
>tfw didn't succumb to fomo
>tfw bought 9BCC at $300 yesterday

fucking love these pink wojaks

Reversal incoming.

We're going to 3100 screencap this

Step aside, the new main coin is here.

YESSS MOMMY MAKE IT GO BACK UP YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS QUEEN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Is Tether the way to go?
Logic dictates money would flow from bitcoin to alts, however this doesn't seem to hold IRL and they just get fucked up as well in crashes.

MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

i want death

tether is monopoly money at this point. BCC is where the smart money is. at least until tomorrow but maybe beyond depending on how the difficulty adjustment goes.

Should I buy BTC now or wait?

There is 0 reason to hold tether against BCC. If you're still a tether bear, you aren't smart money but your still betting against btc.

medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330

>buying after a pump
I already dumped my BCC, not touching it until it settles down.
Not a long-term hold, just until BTC finish crashing.

Wait for a secure floor.

>he hasn't heard of the weekend dip before

What price do you think its gonna be at for that?

youtube.com/watch?v=DQY32VGnRK4
ROUND 2

You have been visited by Bitcoin cash - Satoshi's original vision.

Respond to this post with "Thank you!" And 1 miner will switch his hash power over to bitcoin cash.

BCH is the future

ffs, why can't there just be one bitcoin!!! fuck these fucking chinks and their "muh bitcoin vision is the best, let's create ten new ones everytime we have an argument, lolol, don't give a single fuck if tons of people lose millions of their investments".

PLEASSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i agree, btc should go and bch, aka the original bitcoin, live.

Segwit activation is getting close. BCH is getting pumped. Discord groups trying to spread FUD.
Normies, who were getting lured in by the recent rise, panic selling.

This isn't the end yet.

DAMN ITTTT, WHAT IS THE BEST STRATEGY HERE? PUT ALL MY BTC IN ETHEREUM FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS TO SEE WHICH SIDE BURNS?

The people lose their money because of their greed and ignorance.
Most people think btc is the "real" bitcoin just because of the fucking name.

MUMMY MAKE IT STOP!!! MAKE IT STOP MUMMY!!!! PLS MUMMY PPLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

youtu.be/Af3cCSSr-_c?t=8s
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I know, but at this moment choosing between BTC and BCC is a pure gamble. BCC IS the better coin tech wise, but BTC has the the name and a shitload of hodlers. ffs, they couldn't have timed it better too, It's friday, I'm tired, what a load of shit.

What did McAfee mean by this?

>Dr. Goldberg
lost

SON/WOMEN CAUSE WE LIVE IN A FLUID SOCIETY READ A FUCKING BOOK AND YOUD KNOW BCC IS FLIPPENING AND YOU COULD HAVE BOUGHT BITCOIN AT 200 BUCKS YOU FUCKING PLAN B RESISTENT FUCK YOUR JUST LIKE YOUR DEAD BEAT FATHER

Means he's gonna drop a cool 100k in it. What else?

This group is going unnoticed for the most part and its a shame. Everyone seems to be obsessed with shitty video game ICOs when they have real-world utility. MacAfee gets it.

no no no no no NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

McAfee is /((our guy))/

youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc

Board theme

Sub 1000. Non ironically

*like a siren*
MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY
MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY

i can see it already, people put money in tether to "avoid crash" then everyone tries to cash out tether at the same time and discovers it's imaginary

this kills the bitcoin