ICONOMI (ICN)

Niggers, this coin has been confirmed to be added to Binance on august 23, where the fuck are the shill threads?????

psssssst

Because ICN is a shitcoin and ICNX is the real product.

It's junk.
DNT isn't, it has less bagholders and a smaller marketcap. DNT is going to pump way harder than ICN, so why bother with ICN?

I used to have a lot of ICN but I honest hate the team so much for their constant condescending attitude towards their investors that I got out. I would rather not make my money with these arrogant faggots.

What condescending attitude do you mean?

it's not on 'Rex or Polo, so less pumping action going around since Kraken has limits of how much you can buy/sell in a day

dumped all of my ICN today at .00087 and couldn't be happier - good luck

I am sure Iconomi will do well but saw no reason to believe that ICN would follow - they seem to have disdain for it and its holders so FUCK EM

i was going to buy this the other day but then i realized what the fuck is the point of a crypto investment fund that is flat while everything else is going up 100% a day

kek, you reatrds dont even realize ICN is one of the coins next in line for a super moon

it will more than likely be worth more than neo

ICNX is the fund
ICN is some shitty asset management platform

muh buybacks

nothing gonna help this coin, even when they released the product it didn't moon

COMPLETE SHIT COIN

XRP MOONOING RN FAGS get in

ICN just gonna nose dive some more

Finally my pre-order ticket to the moon arrived.

it actually dropped in value, then rose a bit in anticipation for the AMA, which dropped it again. Today I took advantage of the latest news and got out with a profit. No more Slovekian dogfuckers for me.

>Bottom
bag holder kek

this shit and cfi are the fucking scams from the same dev and with that musicoin whatever that there was no need for a coin to begin with, and then some weird shit whale keep pushing the prices down

go have fun with this shitty dev team

(I just want to get rid of my cfi)

One thread is full of MOON MISSION NOW and the next thread is filled with fud like SLOVENIAN DOGFUCKERS. What's wrong with this board

actual bagholders vs. delusional fanboys/iconomi employees

cant wait to ride past these fudders in my lambo

I dont hold any of these anymore but i sure hope its getting its long due moon mission soon

i dumped all my ICN for BNB and haven't looked back. Would you rather put your money into a platform that's going to finally get listed on a second exchange, or into the exchange itself?

More money to be had in the exchange :)

See you on the moon in 5 days boys.

Iconomi will list its fund on a traditional stock market index in the next 2-3 months, I think I rather put my money in them than in Binance that have done 20x in the last week, manipulated by its own exchange.

think bigger, pleb. why invest now in something that wont have a major impact until later, when you could go in bnb now, ride the wave, then get into icn when more time has passed and it still looks like their promises are going to come to fruition.

Play it smart kid, unless you're trying to be a hodler, in which case buy bitcoin and dont check on anything for another decade and retire

Because riding the wave is the fastest way to becoming a pink wojak.

>buying ATH
Fuck off.

i'll be sure to pick you up in my lambo kid

A real life pleb like you will probably end up buying an actual Lamborghini. My condolences, dear low class user.

i bought this shit at 4.88$ and i fucking lost shitloads, and im still holding this fucking bag

im worried af that the buyback system will be shit
all depends on their profits i suppose

I'm a long term holder, and I don't care about buybacks. ICN exists and the team has a lot of it. It's in their best interest to raise the price as high as possible. The racism of biztards gets in the way of putting in the devs places. No wonder the average IQ is like 100.

They got plenty of money from ICN during the ico. They have other revenue streams now. They will do well as a company but I just don't see ICN being something they care very much about. Good luck.

ICN will be $25 by the end of the year.

Screencap this.

Also read my post(pic related) from 2 months ago predicting the ICN price rise and it being added to chinese exchanges.

Man, you Veeky Forumstards are fucking retarded. You have the project with arguably the best fundamentals in all of crypto being posted here, one that hasn't even mooned yet. You have that chance to get in on the ground floor on most likely a 100x coin & this is the typical Veeky Forums response.

Yet you wonder why you stay poor. I'll think of you guys when I'm driving my Lambo in a couple of years.

They're unbelievably shady. There's literally no reason not to answer this question like normal fucking people.

Seems like an elaborate version of the WHEN TREX PLZ WHEN MOON idiot caliber of a question.

See answers like that all the time brother

Goys stop fudding

This is going saturn, not now, but i will ride this until the end of year

They did say that the community and exchanges can do whatever they want with the coin. They can list it and they can FUD around it and hype it all they want.

In their eyes, the only thing they owe ICN investors is the ICN buyback.

Buybacks (Repayment program): buybacks are made on a weekly base and always performed on open markets (no OTC deals). Buyback orders will always be below the highest bid and will not surpass 20% of the trading volume in the last 24 hours. This way profits generated by Iconomi will serve as a constant price support, rather than artificially increasing the token value through market buys

No, you need to know the context. Bittrex says: "Ask Iconomi about why we're not listing ICN". Iconomi says: "We're not in control of exchanges listing our token". People want to know what's going on.

That question has been asked at least twice before in AMAs and they always answer "We're not in control of exchanges listing our token". This time, knowing that Iconomi usually answers that question with bullshit, the asker phrased the question specifically as a yes or no question to not allow an ambiguous answer, and said to not bother answering if they're going to bs. And they still bullshit.

Again, there's literally no reason to not at least answer "yes" or "no", but they don't even give this simple one word answer. So like some posters above said, they're condescending, and they're hiding something. They know that the community wants to know about this, because it's always talked about, and their decision to not answer that question is very intentional.

I'm with you on thinking it'll do well by year's end but something about ICN just pisses me off every time I see it in blockfolio. I'm going to end up peeling off half my stack if Binance takes it to the moon. I know I shouldn't but this fucking coin makes me emotional for some reason.

I'm in the same boat. I know it's going to rocket, but just looking at the price stay stagnant for weeks on end hurts my heart. I guess this is just practice for iron hands.

Just think, you could have used that money and tripled your intial investment and then reinvest into ICN with triple the amount of icons

Also risk losing capital that I already have vested into ICN.

I bought most of mine at $2 so getting out today when the price spiked on liqui was good enough for me. I don't trust these clowns anymore and I am glad to be rid of my 1300 icn. Good luck.

I think about the opportunity cost a lot with this one. I'm trying to rationalize it as a less scammy tether (2.73 - 3.15).

I kind of want to watch the shit show that will ensue on their reddit if it moons and a bunch of new P&D bag holders wash up trying to find a reason to believe in their new bags. I don't wish the bags on anyone. I just wish the bag holders on them.