Apoll0x mission incoming

Apoll0x mission incoming.
My bet is 3x gains in less than a week.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CY_v-GE0v9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The one who listened are blessed

Thinking about going all in. The fucked sideways movement with all my Ether kills me, so much unused potential.

It might be a great idea. Right now the market is ignoring great coins and is focusing on hype only and great gains. DNT is a great product for sure AND the hype is real

What about regular 0x???

0x and district0x are not directly related. They are partner as DNT might use 0x in the future but that's it.
I would say that DNT has greater momentum now that this announcement is official. I hold both 0x and DNT, might flip some DNT once it hits $0.5 for some 0x depending on how ZRX are doing at that time

3x is optimistic; 2x is a sure bet

I am holding 250k since 800sat. wish me luck anons with Iron hands!

May your iron hands become titanium.

Only holding 3k, trying to accumulate more

Should I sell before it hits binance?

lol why??

zrx and 0x both look quite strong atm.

What should I buy more of?

Because whenever coin hits a new exchange the price drops.

zrx without a doubt

IT DOESNT MATTER ANYMORE, CRYPTO IS DEAD, FUCK BCC

REISE REISE

DNT is literally just ZRX with more features and a lower market cap, you are fucking insane if you don't buy.

I'm sure ZRX will rise, but DNT will go twice as high.

DNT will hit $1 in like one month from now

>d0x
>CEO is a Slav Angular dev
>0x
>CEO is an ex applied physicist at Los Alamos

I'll be holding 0x...

No offense to Slavs.

Of course invest in district0x, Mordecai told you to, he is making some pretty calls lately.

His cousin Moishe too, unfortunately he has a coke issue.

youtu.be/CY_v-GE0v9w

I have 40k zrx i got at ico
I have 5k dnt i got at ico

Every time ive thought about buying more dnt ive not done it because "its already so much higher than i bought it for".

I have 2 spare eth uninvested still. Should i buy zrx, dnt, or bnb?

all in dnt

Fuck it
What's your target price for dnt

$0.6 in August. $1 till end of a year.
But who knows maybe it will hit $2 when it will be listed on bittrex. I am holding over 250k since 700sat and I am not selling shit before bittrex

It would need a 600M market cap to hit 1 dollar. Highest I can see this going is .80, .60 seems realistic.

The fuck? Your projections make you 250k? What is behind that thinking?

I really wanna put more money into this but I'm horrible at HODLING. I'm already 60% up, but I only threw in a few hundred so I don't really care.

help a newbie, where do I buy this

thanks.

mercatox

Buy them a Liqui my friend. Or etherdelta if you want to struggle like hell

We are entering a bear market and he is predicting gains, lel

fuck i should have bought yesterday

Here we go boys!!!

Is that a phrase you heard in another thread my newcoiner friend?

its back on boys strap in LETGO

You're still fine to buy. It hasn't gone up an insane amount. Just grab some and hold onto it for 6 months, you'll be happy you did.

Don't be stupid; don't be that guy

Binance on the 21st, and Bittrex on the 27th! We're gonna be rich!

Binance on 22, no ETA for Bittrex yet. Please stop the useless shilling, DNT doesn't need it. Leave and buy more more DGB

2$ dollar by end of next week!

Did you buy 100k yet?

I agree. DNT is a great coin, but people need to realize that the drawback to hopping on a coin early is that it takes a few months or even a year before they start to rock the house. That being said, that's how you make money in this game. Look at every single coin 1 year ago or 2 years ago.

True; but gains are now. And I believe it will take less than a year for district0x to gain real usage traction. The potential is limitless

DNT is the best investment I ever made. Started out with 1k, bought a gorillion of it at 800 sats. Cashed out to buy 0x, now I have 20k and rising

Absolutely. I'm just trying to let people know to be patient and to advise that they hold onto this one for awhile because it has such great long term potential. I think that people who hold onto this one will be really really happy down the line.

Nicely done mate, always a great idea to hop onto new opportunities. Though, I still think it's a good idea to keep some DNT for later on down the line when it's worth more.

So this is my first ICO where Ive managed to get major bags (just ICO max)

How long are we holding this?

You guys think this will be a 6 month+ hold? Or should we get to a comfy $1-2 within the month?

Both, cash out some if you believe its going to dip. Then buy more ^^

10 dollars by the end of the year!

OMG you again xD?

true, waiting for a couple more pumps before i start playing with the 4k i got sitting in liqui already

lol that would be $5 bill+ market cap

Send it to Binance already my friend. Keep some ETH in liqui for when DNT hits Binance, and arbitrage that shit ^^.

Why would you not buy DNT before it hits Binance? Won't that cause the price to increase a fair amount?

I ment send DNT to binance, wallet is already open

Ah right, I'm still fairly new to this all. Can I ask, right now I'm storing a certain amount of DNT in my MyEtherWallet, how do I go about selling it when I want?

How high is this shit going to go? I need to recover $1500 i lost on pay and tkn and im thinking on jumping to this

You have to send it to an exchange. Liqui and etherdelta (shit) are the only one at the moment. It will hit binance on the 22, the wallet is already open

I used Liqui to buy them originally, should I send to that, or is binance better? You need ethereum to send it don't you? Appreciate the help.

Very conservative target is $.35, relatively optimistic is $;6, very optimistic is $1. Give it 10 days

I would eat my dick if it went to $1

What about zrx

I won't need you to because if it hits $1 i'll be a millionnaire, but thank you tho

ZRX is fine, just less momentum. I can see it hit 1$ easy when ethfinex comes up

Binance went off on Neo/gas. With both of them coming down these past couple days, hundreds of millions of dollars have left neo/gas. I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess some people when they sold out with there profits didn't take it off binance. Binance doesnt have very many coin options, the majority of them are developed and out of range of serious short term gain. Like btc, eth, LTc....Then here comes DNT a 100m Market cap sub .20 coin with potential and hype. I'm gunna guess a lot of these people who took neo profits and gunna be putting their money with us. There are hundreds of millions gone from neo binance with nowhere to go. DNT is the answer to a lot of people. Binance listing is more important now than most people realize.

If your assumptions are correct that is some sound reasoning.

If

"speculation" :)

>DNT is literally ZRX with more features.
Calling a decentralized exchange protocol and a marketplace/communities platform 'literally' same, keep it up user.

we're gonna do this boyz!!!

GOTTA DAT DNT

makes sense, for 0x you need someone that knows math and for d0x you need someone with a solid background doing framework dev.
The fact that some parts of the framework will work with the shit that made the physicist makes it better.