Bitcoin CASH

Hey guys. I've been away for a while ever since the BTC fork. I've held my bitcoins on my hardware wallet BITCOIN CORE. It seems impossible to find a good guide on how to get my Bitcoin CASH out. Anyone with a problem like mine? Any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinomi.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/29000013381-btc-bch-fork-how-to-collect-your-free-bch-coins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Bitcoin Core
> hardware wallet

Can you access your private address?

Download electron cash wallet. Import your private keys. Theres your BCH

fuck your mother if you want fuck

isnt it?

Yeah no problem.

%APPDATA%/Bitcoin/ or something like that on windows computer is the location of your wallet. It is a file called wallet.dat

No, it's a software wallet. A hardware wallet is something like a Ledger Nano.

Anyways, what you need to do is look up how to get your private keys out of Bitcoin Core, I'm sure there are plenty of guides online. Then, you import them into a wallet that supports Bitcoin Cash.

Do this then.

Hmm it's really that simple?
Thought it had to be a specific wallet for BCH? Like Bitcoin ABC?

Make a list of all your existing Private keys from your current wallet. Be very careful to keep these safe.

Setup another BTC wallet. Secure it. Make sure you've got everything backed up etc..

Send your existing coins to this new BTC wallet first. This ensures that you don't get confused once the coins are split because all your real BTC will be in a separate wallet. Close this wallet just in case you accidentally get confused which wallet you're using.

Now load the electroncash wallet onto a different computer just to make sure you don't make any mistakes with your real BTC bitcoins.

Sweep your previously saved list of old BTC private keys into the Electroncash BCH/BCC wallet. The amounts in these old addresses will once again appear in Electroncash BCH/BCC wallet.

Send these BCH/BCC from Electroncash to an exchange or Shapeshift and send the proceeds to your new live BTC wallet address.

Above all, once split, be careful not to send BCC to a BTC address or vice versa as that can cause all sorts of butthurt and confusion.

Sounds simple enough. Only problem is the part with a different computer. My laptop dont have nearly enough space for the blockchain

The Electroncash wallet doesn't take up much room. It doesn't download the whole blockchain. You can bin it once you've sold all the BitCHcoins off.

once more a stupid question. Where do I get my private keys?

I'll answer that question for .1 btc.

>It seems impossible to find a good guide on how to get my Bitcoin CASH out.

there's quite literally hundreds if not thousands of articles explaining how to do this

1.transfer all btc to a secure address
2. import wallet into coinomi app
3. follow instructions: coinomi.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/29000013381-btc-bch-fork-how-to-collect-your-free-bch-coins

How do I get my bitcoin cash out of electrum?
Are there any decent software bitcoin cash wallets?

Good fucking lord

BTC UNDER 4000

IT'S OVER BTC IS FINISHED

Had the same issue, wasnt trusting bittrex so I withdrew all my btc and missed the 0.4 moon. It basically took me a whole week to get the money back. Basically you have to

> sync blocks
> copy wallet.dat (make sure its encrypted and you know the password)
> send away all your btc to a new wallet
> download bitcoin ABC on a different pc and wait 1 day to sync the blocks again
> replace wallet.dat on ABC with the copy of your btc wallet
> send away BCH

kys