Blockfolio: (d)0xmarine Edition

Who else strapped to both rockets?

Also, when will moon

How high do people think 0x can go? 10x from here in a year?

FML I had an ath of 150k back on June . Now I'm betting on these three coins

sold most of my DNT to max out my ZRX contribution to be honest

jumped up so much it kinda fucked up my portfolio desu, blockfolio daily charts is basically just a zrx chart

Digi bros unite!

this time we were able to hoard a ton of digies, once we rocket we wont look back.

I just moved two bitcoins that costed me $8 in fees which is larger than your portfolio.

double in the immediate future to get into the top 25 (imo) where it rightly belongs (imo)

How do people not realise all these altcoins are literally useless and will not even exist in 5 years time. This is niche nerds dotcom bubble.

will I make it?

>no xrp

every cloud has a silver lining

I held through ATH too, ah well

Who are you talking to?

this shit is easy just dont sell

I need help! About to sell my Moon the moment it hits 2 sats and set RDD to sell at 100 sats

Where can one buy 0x and district0x?

Etherdelta or liqui.io (for 0x)

>yfw you bought all your bitcoin the day after the fork as you thought the price would plummet

Got some really cheap zrx yesterday but not much of it. Sitting comfy while ETH/BTC goes back up and BTC falls through the floor.

>too ashamed to add my 5000 sigt bag

I wish I had enough to buy a single BTC. I started with $50 but ive been sitting at the same spot since the great DGB pump. I need to find the next shitcoin wave to ride on probably gonna go for DnT

i would suggest omg desu, shits going places

> sell your ETH/LTC/BCH and go balls deep in OMG and NEO

Yeah if you want to make money just do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

Ill trade my rdd and mooncoin for it. It seems to be the flavor of the month

How am I looking ?