ADX ABOUT TO PUMP

WHALES HAVE SET BUY WALLS AND STARTED THE PUMP. BUY FAST ITS GOING 60K TONIGHT

HURRY!

I can be wrong, but he's probably right !

cool just bought 500K

up 5K satoshis since post. Hurry the fuck up.

Hmm you were correct user. OP not a fag for the first time in a while.

Thanks Veeky Forumsbro. Right in before the pump

HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING.

Great time to buy before it hits $2.40 again.

ANY PURCHASE UNDER 45K IS SAFE AND WILL TURN GREEN.

MORE WHALES ARE BUYING NOW. PUMP CONFIRMED. 7K SATOSHIS SINCE POST.

Wanna day trade this a bit but too risky, we can moon back to 40k sat in a blink of an eye.

bought at 32000

i did it again didnt i

DOWN TREND LINE WAS JUST BROKEN. WE ARE GOING UP BOYS HOLD

Did what? Just HODL you fool. It was $2.40 before some whales took their profits. It's going back, ride their coat tails.

Nope you did good for the first time. Now if only you're smart enough to hold this as we will probably go below 30k again, but you won't since buy high sell low the Veeky Forums way.

For real I actually do have 100k of this shit

user send some to a poorfag so we can moon together, I have just 1k.
0xf97d209f9d052d0ea3eceb0027e8e6f7d4ecbd37

What price you get in at? When you selling?

just sold for 29k like a true biz patrician.

distribute the wealth

>fell for the 100k meme

lol jokes aside, nice man. That's gonna be worth $200k tonight hopefully.

I bought in at 20k with ALOT of BTC I made recently, most would have thought I was crazy buying in at a peak but I had a good feeling Jihan would pump this shit to the moon. I'm hoping for $5 at least. Don't worry though I won't dump on everyone and kill the hype, will sell it off slowly.

gj bro, u gonna make it

What was the coin you made a lot of BTC with?

Metal. I got in on the presale real cheap, and just couldn't resist the returns on exchange. I will plan on buying back into that though later because it is probably going even 10x-50x from here in the long-term.

When do you think ADX will hit above $2 again?

Also, who is Jihan and why would he pump ADX?

lol daily reminder this shit coin isnt going anywhere

Jihan Wu, he is owner of Bitmain, biggest BTC miner in the world, maker of Ant Miners, and also an investor/adviser to Adex. He is the ONLY reason I bought into this coin because afaik he's never supported an altcoin so that is a pretty big deal.

As for hitting $2 again, hopefully soon, I admit this drop has made me nervous but I think a bounce is coming. BCC has sucked alot of cash out of other alts but ADX got the blunt of it because it is top volume I think (plus jihan is also the market maker for BCC)

Look at the bright side, if BCC does do a flippening, guess where Jihans money is going to next. Or if the flippening fails, what do you think he will pump to make his profits back.

I don't belive this will rally. What does ADX do that no other coin does?

Oh, cool. Thanks for the info, I'm still pretty new to crypto, still learning about all the big players.

Does it matter? I just followed the money, I don't even care to research it, if Jihan is bankrolling it, I want in. If it were a traditional securities world I'd completely agree but this is crypto and whales decide what things are worth.

LOOK AT THIS!!