RDD about to moon

volume slowly increasing, get ready for pump 2.0.

check the historical 1d chart patterns yourself, needles to say we will go 100+ sats now. thank me later

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-RDD

What price did you buy at

4 sats when some people started shilling it on here and sold at 90 sats. bought back in recently and now returning the favor.

every coin is a 100m+ market cap right now, RDD is still at 30m and was over 100 too recently. its easy money. maybe some pump group will take the job

So you're just guessing it will pump and have no evidence

i have the same thing every other trader has. charts in which i try to find patterns.

i dont orchestrate a pump group if thats what you're asking. if i did id just announce it there and not here for you guys

Yes that user is a nice example of a crypto gambler not an investor.

So when do you say this pump will happen?

all crypto is gamble lol, and this is free money. you can aswell stay poor and invest in your "fundamental" coins you cant even use as well

as soon as the volume takes off

They are rebranding. Announced today. It isn't going to take off today. Maybe after they change things. It is a good idea for a coin (social media tips). I think this is a 6-10 month bet. In.

>Dedcoin

Veeky Forums almost got me to buy their bags a few months ago.

Devs been talking about changing the name of redd id. Witch was not a name just a name they used for the tech. But how was this announced today? Also I'm balls deep in this coin

When a d where did they say this

They have been talking about in it the dev stack. It's know but nothing official yet. We will know when they release redd Id but this proves they have a working product

If they rebrand wouldn't it take even longer for the redd-id functionality to launch

No when redd Id is released it will be called another name

their forum

nm not official

I got in at 68, got out at 25 and missed the latest pump up to 42

No answer means they've been holding since 220 lol

This.

But Bitcoin doubled or something in that time so it's almost like breaking even in fiat. Fuck this fucking shitcoin.

I don't like fudding coins but this has been a real disappointment so far. For being the 'social currency' the main dev barely interacts with the community on reddit. Also turns out that its not even going to be implemented on any website to begin with. Just a browser extension that allows someone with reddcoins already to buy a username, and send to other users. Embedded links on webpages will be a community effort so expect more delays with it actually gaining any sort of popularity.

True. Fuck this shit.

Once say a a YouTube guy sets up a Id the. You can tip him with ease. Same thing with skype you can talk to anyone with a name. A whole lot better than a 16 code.

It never hit 220 but ok

Yeh once its set up it'll work great.
However the youtube guy has to be convinced first to somehow buy reddcoins and then download the extension and then buy a name. They can't receive tips until they've set up a reddcoin username or got 16 digit code. And when redd-id is released there wont be a way to send them reddcoins even if they haven't signed up. It just needs to be released already.

I'm sure that when the time comes they will not mind spending 5 dollars to get a Id