TOO ALL YOU IDIOTS WHO BOUGHT YOUR ALTS AT ATH. Do not panic with this dip, this is the PERFECT time to buy...

TOO ALL YOU IDIOTS WHO BOUGHT YOUR ALTS AT ATH. Do not panic with this dip, this is the PERFECT time to buy. ALWAYS REMEMBER, HODL and riches will follow!

>hold
I am holding. STRAT, GNT, RDD, MNE, and DGB. Been holding for a long time now.....

When the fuck does my money come in?
I'm starting to think it's horseshit and you're still too new to realize it.

rule #1
Never hold shitcoins

Rule #1 Don't hold Siacoin

Get some MSP in there and ur good to go.

Would actually swap DGB for MSP

Strat is still very promising. DGB is ehhhh, The other three I haven't done enough research on.

Seriously though should I really still be holding these?

At this point it just seems inevitable that I'll be selling at a loss.

I bought my alts at lows but then BTC spiked and they went even lower
I could've probably made some money trading them in this time but they've pretty much bottomed now so I feel stuck

This

Do some casual trading to make smaller percentage gains and always cash out back to BTC at the end of the day

I fell for the hodl meme with MNE. Never again you fucking bastard.

In the end Crypto is the future and in a couple of years we're all going to be laughing about how all the NEETS can still stay at home and jackoff with all the money they made in crypto. Meanwhile the rest of society which carry's on about trivial basic shit is gonna be sitting their scratching their heads, While serving our Cafe's and Latte's.

Literally your entire portfolio is scam/shitcoin

you will never make your money back, I suggest selling everything and going all in on NEO while its low

Same....same. I am just waiting now. It's a terrible, terrible feeling. Every day I check the price..

That is EXACTLY what people said about STRAT and Golem 6 months ago.
How the fuck do I know NEO will be around in a year?

How long you been holding for you cuck? two weeks? one month? You know how long you hold when you're actually investing in a product, minerals or a company? Think about how long it took fucks to make money off of apple.

Stop being spoiled because you made quick gains in the past. Be patient or be a loser. Your choice.

We've been holding for like 4 months and we're down 90% from the high...

you dont, I dont like to say this because its kind of a secret, but holding altcoin is retarded, only hold bitcoin and daytrade alts to increase your bitcoin amount

Hodl everything but btc. Better put that shit into bcc. Already more profitable to mine and everyone is tired of the new bitcoin corporate takeover and their censorship/manipulation

I like GNT. They updated the brass checklist a couple of days ago from 75% complete to 82% complete. When it gets near 100% the price will go up a lot. I hold some STRAT also. DGB was all that minecraft news and that's it. In my opinion DGB is over and I would have sold it a while ago. I don't know about the other ones. I bought 2 BTC of BAT yesterday.

Down quite a bit as well, just hold tight. I broke 100k at the end of May and now I'm at 60k but not sweating it. With crypto because the numbers move so much people think holding for 1 week is an eternity. It isn't. Just make sure the bag you are holding shows promise because there are hundreds of alt coins and 90% of them will eventually be worthless.

duuuubbs

Worked great for DGB.

That is the previous gen crypto. I have a feeling they will all slowly die as stuff like OMG/NEO and such take over as the most recent flavours.

Market moves in waves, then the next wave of new coins will come and the others will move even further into obscurity

I think holding ETH is always a good idea though. Other than that I can see your point now.

Right but some coins do seem to essentially transcend these waves. ETH, LTC, and BTC are the only 3 that come to mind. Possibly XMR.

Is the market going to move in waves or is it going to bounce back and forth?
Meaning these "old coins" will come back and new ones will suffer a bear phase for a while?

Yes definitely, those are the top dogs that are always in the game, mainly because they have the Fiat > ETH/BTC/LTC link

I also hold a couple of coins you've mentioned but i recently started noticing this trend where some coins are just forgotten about as there are better opportunities out there.

Only thing that can save them i guess are really big developments from the dev teams that will bring peoples attention back to the older gen coins/tokens

Yes...in a way. If the developers keep actively working on their projects and bringing us updates it will make those coins relevant again and again

RDD really is dead though, right? And pretty obviously MNE but there's that last little pump to watch out for which a signal to cash out.

This week has, after about 8 months of trading crypto, convinced me to completely change my strategy based entirely on what you said.