I'm being 100% completely honest here /biz. If you haven't sold your bitcoins yet...

I'm being 100% completely honest here /biz. If you haven't sold your bitcoins yet, you are going to be sorely disappointed in what is about to ensue. We're going sub 4000 in under an hour and once we hit 3850 all hell will break loose. This will just "happen" to coincide with the BCC difficulty readjustment at block 479808.

Just look at them trying to prop BTC up, Never in the history of the world has a coin broken it's short term low with that kind of velocity only to get stopped immediately

>he didn't buy BTC low enough that this dip doesn't matter to him at all

i don't give a fuck, not selling

Man, remember when BTC dropped to $1800 after nearly hitting $3000 and then rocketed up all the way to $4400?

I remember, why didn't I buy the dip

i bought at 2,500 this isn't even an issue I wouldn't sell at 2,500 or lower today or next week.

Would be years before I considered.

>Never in the history of the world has a coin broken it's short term low with that kind of velocity only to get stopped immediately

It was so far out of Bollinger Bands, the initial drop stopping at 4k wasn't weird at all. Enough people even on this board have seen that as a "dip" and talked about buying it.

I do

third retracement is to 2800 here

second is to 3452

we already bounced off the first at 3842

if 3842 breaks next stop will be 3500

This. It felt like I was paying too much then for this shitcoin.

the initial drop was fine, it was the second one that just "completed" that made absolutely no fucking sense

I bought BTC at $3 and I'm HODLing. I'm long. Very long.

BCH is a shitcoin pump that is just burning up the BTC of some already rich idiots who have their own greed-driven agenda.

did you sell your BCH?

Mostly. Probably got a hundred or so left that I haven't got around to splitting yet that I'll get off of my ass and split just in case it gets anywhere near $1k.

Fuck BCC so fucking much. I have nothing in BTC, but the uncertainty introduced by BCC is what's causing all of the alts to plummet. FUCK YOU.

BCC will not replace BTC, it might kill the whole fucking scene though.

> just had an ATH
> SELL SELL SELL
this is how you get poor fuck this dip, even if it goes to 3000$
I'll hold and have some extra cash ready for the bottom, just as (((Goldman Sachs))).
It will fucking shoot up again once they decide to get in

Volatility means more profit. Stability is boring. Bring on the crash!!

I don't want to be political but going forward bitcoin is going to have many more fights like these. As a long-time hodler with a lot riding on this, you may not want to sell off your forks, just saying. The money you will make on them is nothing compared to the risk that will ensue. And who knows? Even if the fork doesn't usurp bitcoin it could become extremely valuable in its own right

So much FUD.
Do you realise that BCH is being pumped only because BTC is going to have segwit by wednesday? It's their last stand against BTC.

BCH supporters are spamming the blockchain, spreading FUD (Tether, which was well known) and pumping their own coin. This isn't going to last.

>So much FUD

It's literally playing out just like I said it would