ETH is safe base

Waiting for ETH to drop a little more and then put all money I have on my exchange in this shit. It won't be a huge gain but safe. It'll be back to 310 within a week so no need to worry about anything. I just don't trust any shitcoins at this moment, the only thing I'd consider is Binance but it's doing too good to get in now I think. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Aw8qF61qHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> BTC moons
ETH drops

> BTC collapses
ETH drops

> BTC goes sideways (never does)
... ETH drops

ok

Crypto is fucked, I just want some safe gains man

the way to make money in crypto is invest in the most retarded shit you can find.

some truth here

The gainer was DNT. The hedge coin was XMR.
Feels good man.

>don't trust any shitcoin
>put all in eth

something is wrong there user

>ETH is safe base.
Not enough people agree.

I own quite some XMR. Havent sold yet. I want to invest what I have, money just laying around doing nothing is fucking shit

>ETH
>Safe

Top kek

>putting all your money in a scamcoin

whats safer? I know, nothing in this fucked cryptoworld is safe but... Just pumping shitcoins and praying can't be a good way

ETH has been in a weird place, it refuses to leave the 290-300$ area for too long, but the volume is still massive

everytime it tries to peak over 310$ it gets smacked down, if it gets pulled down too hard like when it went from 300$ to 266$ the other day, it got pulled right back up to 290$ and 300$ later

and its not because there's a lack of news, 9 law firms companies, pretty big ones actually, joined the ethereum alliance a week ago, literally no price difference, not even the plasma news did anything to eth.

but atleast its a better store of value than bitcoin now atm

lol anything touched by the money skeleton moons, that's enough for me

Literally nothing in crypto is "safe". You want to be safe? Pull your money out of crypto entirely right before the weekend crashes and buy back in cheaper.

All signs point to weekend crash/correction whatever you want to call it. Bull run has been far too parabolic and people are going to most likely be pulling their money out soon and will leave you holding the bags.

Thats what made me wonder the most. Many good news, no change whatsoever. fuck what do i do. also holding 9 eth, sold like 10 at at 310

Thank you money skel, you have the best bones.

I like that there's less bullshit ETH drama compared to BTC and LTC.

That's about it.

Whales still accumulating so keeping price low.

Thank you money skeleton, for paying off my house mortgage!

i would say so

reminds me of april, eth price was stuck swinging back and forth between $42-49$ all month

untill it finally broke through that 50$ barrier and mooned hard up to 100$ within a few days, and 150$ a week later

Currently dear book, make of it what you will

This order book pretty much confirms a lot of people are selling and not a lot of people are putting bids at higher prices.

RIP eth you were the chosen one

I actually like that it is relatively flat lining for a bit

It tried to breakout of recent uptrend but was brought back down and broke down out of it. Probably not good, but if it can maintain relative flat line for a while, it could make a nice new base.

DONT DIE BRO

It's not dead but it's going to die more before it moons again

you have been replaced eth tards

DICE is the safest comfiest coin when this shit is going on. Already making money and tied to the price of ethereum except with extra dividends.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Aw8qF61qHc

Well fuck it. I just bought some more at 291, it's ging up and I'll see at like 298. As I put in quite some stupid money it's better than nothing

>Buying in right before weekend correction

Jesus Christ user

Last time I sold expecting a weekend dip it didn't came. I sold at like 225, expecting it to go well under 215, instead it jumped on 240+. I sold on a thursday or friday morning.. Weekend dips are kinda safe in stocks as far as i know but in crypto this shit doesnt always works out. I miss my 225 ETH man.

I'd say it's way more likely to happen than not, we are due for a correction and I can feel it in my gut that today is the day

Massive sell walls for BTC are forming as we speak, ETH will soon follow if trend continues

If you're right.. Well... Fuck. Glad I got my initial investment in crypto in general out a while ago. Still feels like shit trading like this

Thank you money skel, you have the best bones.