Veeky Forums Meta Thread

Let's address the elephant in the room. /pol/. How do we get them to stay in their containment board? I for one am tired of "What race were the ancient Greeks and Egyptians?" threads.

>How do we get them to stay in their containment board? I for one am tired of "What race were the ancient Greeks and Egyptians?" threads.

We should officially merge with /a/ so that we have great LOGH threads and so that the hordes of /a/ will ostracize the fuck out of /pol/ invasions.

NOOOOO, NO MORE HUMANITIES

WE GO TO /qa/

WE POST HISTORY

/ahis/ sounds like an exact counterpart to /mlpol/

I don't understand /pol/ autistic obsession with race in relation to history

IT'S SO FUCKING BORING

No wonder they cant' get laid

>inb4 LEFTY JEW SCHLOMO :^)
>I voted UKIP

>Merging with /a/ to get away from /pol/
You might want to try /co/, friend

What the fuck is with the obsession of /pol on this board, fuck off faggots

hidepolthreadsmeme.jpg

seriously though they need to learn that "politically incorrect" is often just an excuse for "factually incorrect"

delete/report threads about race

there's nothing historical about this ad hoc form of classifying people

delete/report any contemporary political threads, or threads about current events in general: i can't believe I still see this shit

you can remove the & humanities, but I doubt that things like philosophy/religion will continue to be posted here when in an historical context

>It's a leftypol bitches about /pol/ while shitposting Veeky Forums into oblivion thread
BOMBER HARRIS DO IT FOR ONCE amirite faggots?

>Let's address the elephant in the room. /pol/.
Why are threads being made like this on all non /pol/ boards? Probably butthurt anti white redditors trying to turn Veeky Forums into an sjw safe space.

Fuck off, you're hunan garbage.

>reality is trying to get in our hugbox again
Go eat a dick, cuck.

No I'm not hunan in fact I've never stepped foot in China.

>Hunan garbage
Racist.

Hiro is a retard, meta threads were against the rules for a reason.

>reality is trying to get in our hugbox again
who's invading /pol/?

>reality is trying to get in
I think you've got it backwards, cosnidering that y'all are the ones spouting tired racist conspiracy theories on the internet, not us

Liberal people hate how dark histoy is and assume it's racist

>logh
>not attracting even more/pol/
Idiot.

Purge weeb threads that are just jerking off to Japan (why is le nippon so much more successful and great and random) instead of actually wanting to discuss its history

>tired racist conspiracy theories
um no sweetie...
No matter how much it hurts your feelings the ancient Egyptians weren't black.

Trying to keep the second largest board on Veeky Forums off your special place is an exercise in futility

>africans
>not black

I want /pol/ to leave

I'd have to disagree, while here it is only ever seen in the /pol/ or more rarely in the soc102 whitey evil context race, racial relations and racism have had a huge impact on history. I just don't see any way it can be reasonably discussed given the current "climate".

Ffs how many times do I have to tell the liberals on Veeky Forums
>History is not a political
It is not a precise science. Leftists and rightists have every right to post here

Liberals literally cannot get over hearing other opinions. Everytime they hear something that contradicts their narratives it's
>/pol/
or
>/leftypol/

would you fuck off, retard?

>the hordes of /a/ will ostracize the fuck out of /pol/ invasions
/a/ are weak willed fags. They would be converted by /pol/ and become Hitler-loving followers of Esoteric Kekism.

Thank you for proving his point.

"Liberal" btw, not all of us are like this, in fact I don't even like to use this term anymore because it's been coopted by american so called "progressives" who are nothing but spoiled kids whinging about how good they are and how they'll fight "rayciusm" and "injaastis!11!".

Fuck off, you're worse than conservatives, you make US look bad.

Honestly, this anime should get its own board.

>elephant in the room
No it isn't. People mention it all the time.
I'm tired of hearing this board-war whining because some non-conventional ideologues post on here.

1. Ban race bait threads. There are too many "Did X people never do Y because of Z deficiency?" threads and threads masturbating over different populations' genomes.
2. Ban what-if scenarios for WWII. What-if scenarios are generally fun to ponder and can be educational, so they have their place, but there are threads asking the questions of "What if Germany got nukes first / didn't invade Russia / didn't declare war on the US?" like every damn day. Or maybe have a WWII what-if general that everyone else can just ignore.

Those are the only problems I see regarding /pol/'s presence here.

There is an unhealthy obsession with /pol/ in this board.

Just make a WW2 general and you'll get rid of the autism. People who bring up race in non-race threads are just shitposting.

What do you consider anti-white?

No shit. They weren't white either.

>They weren't white
Actually there were both black and white Egyptians depending on the dynasty. The main stock of the Egyptians is Caucasoid, but not necessarily "white" implying European.

/a/ threads turn to shit the more people post on them. That shit wouldn't work

Sage for OT, but how the fuck did /co/ get like how it is now?

Tumblr, Reddit. How did all of Veeky Forums get to it's absolute state?

>Asians
>not chinky eyed
Oh wait all Asians aren't chinky eyed...
I want leftypol to die.

>implying OP isn't a false flag to create a whiny "liberal" boogeyman to distract from the /pol/ problem