Some poorfag kid 100+ years ago going rabbit hunting can still dress nicer than the average "t shirt and yoga pants"...

>some poorfag kid 100+ years ago going rabbit hunting can still dress nicer than the average "t shirt and yoga pants" thot today

How is this possible

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_French_Lieutenant's_Woman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your taste is not all encompassing or representative of modern tastes. If that kid was actually fashionable the style wouldn't have died out.

>more clothes=better

they wore those jackets because that was the only type of jacket around then. They didnt really have hoodies.

Also, this is retrospective because he would be considered to look like shit in his day .

He didn't know better.
You do.

>complains about contemporary standards in dress
>uses contemporary niggerized slang
What did he mean by this?

>he would look like shit

Just makes my point even harder

>t. shorts and generic t shirt 24/7

>Looks better
He looks like peasant scum

That was also one of like 3 outfits he owned.

Well that's just your taste

This kid is more of a man than 99% of this board will ever be.......And he is pulling off the comfy rugged gentleman look nicely,he could sell cigarettes.

What's wrong with thots?

It was affordable. And what would be considered dress attire today was fairly cheap up until the 70s or so.

>That.
>Looks better than a girl in yoga pants.
I have sad news for you: you're gay.

Yoga pants are awful on girls that aren't already incredibly hot.

Why were people so fucking ugly in the past. Like you see pictures or paintings of supposedly the most beautiful women and they are average at best by today's standards. Is it just because life in general is way better today or what?

Oh christ, its you again.

Great fit

Show me any old picture/painting were the girl looks better than . I double dare you

that kid is probably dead now, living a full and happy life dying of old age alongside his family and friends

where can I cop some dope ass old man clothes, Veeky Forums?

seconded

Goodwill

How do you know he's not a poacher?

Tfw it isnt socially acceptable to have like 8 articles of clothing.

At that point in time, having a photograph made was a big deal. He's dressed in the best clothes he has, posing as if hunting.

Nah that fucker just got done hunting.

Lol you're the type of underage b& that writes cancerous "le wrong generation" comments on YouTube music videos

that kid also had one pair of pants and handmedown underwear

That pair of pants would probably last longer than the shoddily made chinkshit pants that get sold at most clothing stores these days.

this is also true... good point

k

>That pair of pants would probably last longer than the shoddily made chinkshit pants that get sold at most clothing stores these days.
Other way around:

Modern mass produced clothing trumps 19th century stuff.

Not only are they easily made, many of the synthetic materials used and modern weaving techniques in them mean they lasted longer than homespun stuff that gets torn easily and rots eventually.

contemporary globalist (((attire))) propagandist btfo

Those "shoddily made chinkshit pants" are made in the same working conditions as your rose tinted 19th century clothing was lmao.

Not everyone was visiting a fucking tailor.

Clothing was tailored to the individual in the past, there were special buttons on some pants to take them in if you were starving or let them out if you were getting too fat. I'd rather pay for one pair that would fit me for years vs a couple of pairs I have to replace. I see good points to both, but in the end I'd pick the ones that last.

Not everyone was visiting a fucking tailor because your mama was the fucking tailor

After smelling one of my pants after a hot ball sweat afternoon, I'd rather have many pairs.

Not only that, a lot of men knew how to repair their own clothes.

>Clothing was tailored to the individual in the past
Not anymore in the century of OP's photograph. The garment industry was literally one of the first ones to be industrialized.

just search "english country fashion" lad
comfy af tbqh
be warned though, you will look like a hobbit and there's nothing you can do about it

made out of stiff, itchy homespun materials... and anyway by the mid 19th century mass produced textiles were purchased by everyone (even people in the countryside, who could buy from traveling salesmen) because they were cheap, less time consuming to make and made out of decent quality cotton compared to shitty yarn.

You wanna know how I know you're American?

Americans always dress like shit. Go take a walk around any country in Western Europe and you'll see. Hell, even the South Koreans and the Japanese dress better than Americans

>South Koreans
Americanized as fuck. Literally the most Americanized place in East Asia.

And they still dress better than Americans

Caring about how people dress is for bad people

I agree 100% . This thread should be deleted

Nothing gets me angrier than anons masturbating at how shit the modern word is and how everything was better "back in the day"

This is so utterly true. The only place I've seen people dressed as badly or worse than in the USA is rural fennoscandia.

Usually people just care about how they generally look the americans are just different.To note they have bad personal hygiene too. UGH

This type of shit:

What the fuck are americans thinking when they walk out of their (motor)homes?

Like its not about status its about looking fresh in a general sense like a person you'd do business with.

How dare people enjoy the comforts of modern living, those "thots" should also go back to washing clothes in a river and churning butter.

Source

Thirsty af

You could argue that since knowledge is pain the people churning the butter had nicer.

Like in the :

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_French_Lieutenant's_Woman

The sex scene that only last for some mere seconds is turned in to fact that these people enjoyed the sex as much if not even more than people today with 6 dildoes up their ass.

It a profound dilemma. Is sex sensual? Or is arousal mostly mental?

Rural fennoscandia is truly a magical place. They're like slavs but instead of track suits everyone's dressed up in hoodies, sweatpants and crocs.

More like cheap grocery store jeans, a shitty jacket, lame t-shirt and non brand shoes. But you got the flavor right.

Finland is the worst offender.

he had to, central heating was a luxury

People like this fine gentleman. Just why?

Its going hard on the alcohol I think.