Buy more ALTS!!!

I think what whales are doing is obvious.

They pumped BTC hoping all of you faggots will sell their alts to buy BTC, thus crashing all the alts and buying them cheap.

It did not work because BTC is too expensive and a lot of people just stayed away from it.

So now they moved onto another related coin that is yet expensive but cheap enough for you faggots to buy.

And this is working, alts are crashing because all of you are selling to buy into BCC scam.

Whales buy up all the cheap alts and crash BCC running away with your money.

HODL the alts, buy more.

Yeah. I'm just chilling on my alts for now, it's not the first red market I've seen and it won't be the last.

Eh, actually looks like a good advice. Thanks OP.

shilling hard i see

This smells like Jew games, good job OP for smelling it. I bought the dip but I bought too soon, I plan on waiting for things to level off which appears to be starting to happen and buy more at this level.

You're clueless. Look up spoofing, look up fake tether margin trading, look up BCC difficulty. These are the reasons for BTC and BCC price behavior recently. Alts just follow, they're not the target.

BUY ALTCOIN TO SMASH THE ALT-LEFT

IM NOT FUCKING SELLING

bcc is more profitable to mine dont be a loser

This is simply not true. Repeating it over and over doesn't make it less of a lie.

Hodl....

>This is simply not true. Repeating it over and over doesn't make it less of a lie.
yes it is

You are welcome.

Not bad for a no coiner fagott...eh?

Everyone is talking about a red day, but my portfolio is up 10% against BTC today. Why am I not affected by this supposed alt coin dip? Are you guys all just holding recent ICO tokens or something?

You are a true amateur.

The "Articles" in the "News" are there to sway you to do what they want you to do.

This is the whole idea about trading if you control the masses thru media you are able to predict their movements when it comes to trading.

Didn't Omise rocketed after the article about meeting in Thailand?

It did,you see the correlation there?

Pump the BTC, then FUD,then pump BCC a bit and lemmings will drop all their alts and come begging for BCC.

Just watch what the markets are doing and act accordingly, articles here and there are not the proof of action but are the cause of action.

has been more profitable to mine for hours now, so why hasn't anyone switched yet? really makes you think

>no coiner fagott

get out

One does not simply pump BTC.

Oh shit I'm on a streak today, first this (OP)

And now dubs 77.

May the KEK be with me.

You need to lay off the coolaid user

Hodling, noobs gonna get reckt. Is this the first Red day you see user, if yes go get some valium, sleep It off and chill the fuck off. Bcc more profitable? Forum fucking whom? Miners! Are you a miner? Offcourse you arent! Easely mined coins means easy money, means soon they are going g to dump on you anons....dont be a hysterical bizcuck

everything crashes. dgb moons. sometime monday,tuesday. BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC all hit new all time highs. how do we bet with a smart contract?
wild guess.

Top quality post right here.

>You need to lay off the coolaid user

You can't be that dumb and naive can you?

who the fuck is this fallout bandit cosplayer? some antifa faggot?