Gimme some good shills, Veeky Forums/

Already got plenty DNT and 0x.

Anime-chan suggested Obsidian and MBRS.

OpenANX gets on Binance soon, and BNB itself will probably moon on the 24th.

Anything else worth buying?

Other urls found in this thread:

tokensale.propy.com/
coinspeaker.com/2017/08/16/ukraine-partners-blockchain-startup-propy-allowing-foreign-investors-purchase-real-estate/
i.imgur.com/fMlpLuf.png
youtu.be/1Aw8qF61qHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PROPY
tokensale.propy.com/

bcc isnt stopping any time soon

that CatBlock shit looked pretty good

anime-chan wasn't aware that the adviser to obsidian wrote a tweeting saying that the entire team is probably going to jail

Ukrainian government just signed on with Propy and it hasn't been even released yet.

Source?

Got a link for that?

coinspeaker.com/2017/08/16/ukraine-partners-blockchain-startup-propy-allowing-foreign-investors-purchase-real-estate/

Deetz on obsidian tweet?

i.imgur.com/fMlpLuf.png

Quick rundown on why you should invest into IOC

>No ICO, POW to POS
>No premine, project is 100% funded from the developers of IOC
>Volume is naturally low given 53% of coins in wallets are staking, thus securing the network.
>Very good distribution, top wallet owns 3.24% of total circulating supply
>Has a established foundation with reputable advisors (ex Mexico IBM CEO, KPMG global alliance partner.)
>Included in IBM's hyperledger project, with potential to use blockchain over API.
>Two or three VC groups have established relationships with IO foundation
>One is Stokens, a VC group that specializes in crypto-currencies meeting the highest level of legality to provide clients a gateway into digital assets without the legal grey area.
>Project Sunrise: Not disclosed but some form of collaboration to facilitate the adoption of and usage of the IO blockchain.
>It is a currency, plain and simple, no sugar coating, exactly what a crypto CURRENCY should be.
>DIONS: Fully fledged enterprise suite for storing secure documents, encrypted messaging and more
>User friendly wallet ecosystem in which people other than speculative neck beards see use in.
>Chameleon: Sidechain project after Dions which will allow for a greater degree of usage among private and public use. 100k tx/ps has been estimated.
>Technology before marketing: Developers are marketing for enterprise grade adoption, not for traders speculative pleasure.
>However marketing is going to ramp up post DIONS release
>All in all DIONS has been a LONG anticipated release for those who have stuck around, this will be huge step for the foundation and a charter into new, brighter seas.

Well, I hope they don't get indicted quite yet.
Still need my ODN from the ICO.
There are so many ICO's failing to register, I don't think anything will happen until a bit down the line.

I feel uneasy but I'm still holding BlockCat and 0x.

I'll have 14k OBN coins as well....

Have a little over 5K OBN. Trying to get that masternode?

Why will BNB moon on the 24th plz user?

Check crypto beaks DICE video.

youtu.be/1Aw8qF61qHc

Comfy for 2x gains no risk

> After the 24th binance will start charging fees on every trade like every other exchange. The thing about bnb's is that you can use it to reduce the fees you pay in 50% after the 24th. You do not however need to have bnbs to trade.

>However. This coin is an excellent long term investment not because of the fact that you can get a discount on trading fees using them, but because if other coins want to get listed on binance, they will have to pay the listing fee with bnb's. Thus, most of the coins demand will come from other coins wanting to get listed, which will result in the price going up in the short and in the long term. Especially if you consider the fact there are still very few coins listed on binance

lifted from a thread that explained this to me

ty

No problem, user, glad to help, hopefully it will really moon

Hope so user!

>real estate the coin

it's like you like arrested.

Stay poor lol

OMG user. This coin is very undervalued and high volume

It was undervalued when I missed buying it at 1$. I think there are better possible plays now.

Hai hai!~

I found out this morning and went onto the Obsidian Slack immediately to demand an explanation from the devs (who apparently have been dealing with the news all day).

Apparently, fluffypony meant it as a broad statement regarding ICOs in general, without realizing it that what he just said was... rather stupid.

According to the @sagemark, their marketing and businss guy:
>That was basically a knee jerk reaction from fluffy. Probably annoyed that he is being connected to an ICO (something he doesn't really believe in). That said he is truly a tech advisor and is purely involved in answering questions related to blockchain or privacy

I'll so post below some of fluffypony's attempt to clarify the situation. I'm still committed to Obsidian and will be holding it into the future, though I understand if some anons are reasonably spooked by all this. I was too!

>Obsidian's CEO basically asking fluffypony "WTF?" over Twitter.

Fluffypony clearing up what he meant on bitcointalk.

Glad i skipped this circus

Can I receive invite to discord?

Fluffy pony of monero makes an ass of himself again

Why is he advising for them if he doesn't believe in the project? What a faggot.

BCC to 0.2 tonight or tomorrow morning. after that its a straight path to Victory!

>CEO comments on this in the Slack

>part 2

As the dev says in pic related, what do you expect from a guy who says "don't buy Monero" when it's his own coin?

not buying into chink exports. I bout BnB a few days ago and sold just now. I'm waiting to get the hell out of BTM.

Is that the ceo...? What an unprofessional ass. I'm out.

This is the tech world, relax.