You guys are getting in on this right?

more pump incoming, BNB holding strong, volume increasing like crazy. 450% increase in a week, actual functional use for the coin on the 24th

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=32Z935Cziio&feature=youtu.be
tronlab.com/en.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where to buy?

got in at $1.20, thought i was late but now im considering buying more at this price

binance.com

> actual functional use for the coin on the 24th

This makes BNB better than 99% of the other coins out there.

That doesn't even factor in the fact that the founder of OKCoin in China is the head guy at Binance.

Lots of positive press and they even have BNBTrader subreddit now.

Shits getting real for BNB

BNB is single handedly keeping my portfolio very green

fucking love this coin, holy shit.

What pisses me off the most about BNB is that I'm literally out of money. I can't buy anymore until next Friday :\

We're about to see another big gain tonight.

Depth chart on Binance looks solid as fuck

this is the most resilient coin ever, the entire idea behind it is crazy good

all the altcoins are crashing due to BCC mooning right now EXCEPT BNB, I wonder why

:)

50% pump again?

China loves this coin

Ive got 800 of these bad boys - wish i had made i binance account earlier.

Is it still worth accumulating more? Or should I just hold these bags?

How much higher can we go?

Probably because BNB is only listed on a shithole exchange.

Watch this video and then buy every fucking BNB coin you can possibly afford

youtube.com/watch?v=32Z935Cziio&feature=youtu.be

Just bought 500 more of these bad boys for 56k.

I just read that all their ICO will have to be paid in BNB. When the Tron ICO launches next month this is going to be the hottest thing since sliced bread.

it's also listed on etherdelta just a friendly reminder

but continue to believe Binance is a "shithole exchange", I don't fucking care

what's so special about the Tron ICO in relation to BNB? I understand that the more coins get added, the more BNB is needed. Were you hinting at that?

The Tron ICO is probably going to be the biggest ICO in crypto history. Probably will raise 40+ million. This will all have to be paid in BNB.

Where can I find a single shread of info on it? google yields nothing.

tronlab.com/en.html

I have 279 bnb but i have 2.5 eth waiting to be invested, shill me on buying more

Fuck, is there a way to get in on this and buy up some?

How do we buy this shit??

no clue - looks like crap to me...

look at their roadmap lol

Milestone: Stability
Date: 2025

Binance exchange

IM IN 420 COINS. I believe in this coin. The rise will be epic.

>Whats everyones prediction? Im guessing 10

that's okay, I have time. the trick is to get in at the earliest possible dates. When these things are below 1 cent and require a few spikes up to make massive profits.

I'm hoping $10 too. Maybe $20, if there's enough hype

>tronlab.com/en.html
I'm assuming the ICO is sept 9th?

I will buy the gun with all my BNB that you kill yourself with when it moons

I bought 484 for about $500 a few days ago after reading the hype on Veeky Forums.
Thanks for doubling my money guys. Almost tempted to dump more in.

Im thinking about daytrading on Binance until the 24th because no fees. Aiming for 2.5% margin of profit for each sale. Do it for a few hours everyday with and try to get to 10% returns daily. What does Veeky Forums think of this?

BNB has been pretty stable all day since the chinese went to sleep.

If 20 happens, I would make more money in one trade than I made wage slaving the last 3 months. (8400)

should i wait for a dip or is this a good price to buy binance it looks pretty stable

Daytrading is super risky obviously but low key a good idea considering you could just scalp your way up with no fees.

Im also planning on Holding BNB until around the 23rd so not a huge deal if it goes down a bit.

Theres a lot of whales manipulating the price though.

COMMANDER ARMSTRONG, CAPTAIN ALDRAIN, YOU ARE GO FOR THROTTLE UP AT 1700 HOURS. HOUSTON OUT.

Stable as fuck right now. Been sitting at $2.30 for the last three hours, just waiting to break out.

im in the same mindset but im just buying more now fuck it

if this can really moon then 2 digit cents differences arent going to be that important

That's what I'm currently doing. Too easy to get free money without too much risk

>holding a fuckton
>daytrade a few

if it spikes I make thousands
if i falls i made hundreds :)

ORCA here. The reason we are manipulating the price is to create a sustainable and steady price increase of 50% per week. You kids with your 5 second attention span want to create a 1000% increase moonshot in 15 minutes, and in so doing, you blow up the shuttle before it gets any where near The Moon. Welcome Aboard. Mission Control out.

Chinese are waking up. You know they will buy.

1.4 Billion people

havent really paid attention to the chinese impact on BNB so for

has it been getting bought every time they get on the past few days? i know for my timezone ive woke to it up so id assume so

Is it really preferable to ask user than to

>google time in china
>look at the chart

I mean, really?

Well I just got in last night around 8ish and woke up to 30% gains so I imagine that was mostly chinese.

true could google

They only buy as they are allowed to buy. Lunch just concluded, and we Orcas have decided that Binance can now sustain growth if 100% per week. Sell Walls will move accordingly. Mission Control out. Last lost for the day, other matters to tend to.

>The reason we are manipulating the price is to create a sustainable and steady price increase of 50% per week.
What is the timeframe what is the target?

MOON MISSION IS GO, I REPEAT

MOON MISSION IS GO

I will be in a Binance thread in this forum same time tomorrow. No time to answer atm. Plane leaving.

>listening to a Interstellar mix soundtrack
>BNB starts mooning

DEM FEELS

yeah it is preferable

>set a sell order for .00058666
>look away
>it hits .00087000
>Massive sell off

Typical tricks that larper may have been real

>yes user go on and buy this 250M market cap coin

free 9x!

its already to high ...

Been buying since 8k and am still adding at 56k. Haven't sold a coin. Kill yourself my man.

>enjoy your bags user

only thing this coin has going for it now at this price point is that the Chinese/binance love to manipulate this coin but they want to cash out their free 10-20X they got so far at some point

>he didnt buy bnb at

Because this coin won't keep going up once it has a use on Aug 24...

Next week's going to get very interesting

We are now at 33,000 feet, and I am able to use the plane net. My posts worked beautifully. Those 5 second wonders looking for a pump and dump were shaken out. We took their money. Sell walls are moving. Onward upward for the rest of you.

Yes, because your posts affected the price of BNB...

We are Global, Sweet Summer Child.

He said he had to go literally minutes before a massive shakeout. 90% chance he's real.

Are you the same guy that told us to buy this coin about two weeks ago? Bought in at $1, could've made so much more if I listened to you from the start.

any tips where to dump my last 0.05btc based orca?
got in on BNB last week

t.sardine

how much lower are you going to grind down?

bought it at 0.10$

and ofc sold by now

We are the same Entity. Time for the next Stage. I must go. Conference call incoming. I will speak with you all tomorrow.

What the fuck is the next stage!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it looks like I bought at the peak as usual.

Thanks Bogdanov.

I literally almost cringed out of existence from this post.

>has an opinion

>Doesnt know the difference between to ant too

stop talking like this. doesn't matter how gay and strong you are

I think this is the bottom. Slow grind back up to ATH now.

peak for now. Cheap as fuck in a month

next post in literally 3 mins

pls don't drop it any further

Why is it going down? Is it the chinks?

Looks like they are trying to push it below 0.00048

It is 9:30am in China. I guess we aren't getting that daily pump.

... is it a good time to short this?

I sold at 56k, currently waiting for a deep dip to get back in.

I dont know if i should desu. My NEO gains are comfy af

It has one more pumps left in it. People literally will not stop buying it.

I dno, volume is decreasing.
I've learned the hard way that when people are shilling a hold date in every thread (24th) than its best to sell way before.

This happened a few days ago before business as usual continued. It is probably wishful thinking on my part to hope that this isn't some pnd group shit.

Typical fucking neets and whales.

All it takes is one whale to push us over 60 again. Then we hit 100 easily.

Everyone looking for fast gains is keeping the price down

Will this be the first day that the 24 hour high is lower than the previous day?

Why its falling reeeee
And whats the floor?

does anyone know approx how much profit these exchanges rake in per year?

Look at the big picture, it's been level for 2 days, no need to piss yourselves.

No there is a literal whale cartel that is in complete control of the price. They are probably in contact with the binance team. There are two massive sell wall that were just put in place after they lowered the price after the massive shakeout they just did. The price wont go up until they lift the walls. One last dance before it all comes down.

lol, if they are "in control" of the price, why would they crash it, exactly?

Believe whatever you want bro this is how chinks roll

The Krill have been consumed. Price will now be pushed to 2.34 for those of you with fists of IRON. Sell at 2.30 USD. BUY BACK IS 1.73 USD.. Price will not be allowed above 2.40 until after the 24th. On the 24th, Those of us who ate sperm whales will feed on the Krill. Those of us who ate Orcas will truly feast. Those who ate left will gain great fortune in the coming year.

im hodling the coin too but why larp

turn off the order book merging br0

You know how I can tell you're just larping as a whale?

You use fiat numbers.

Nice tell, faggot.

>etherdelta
>even bigger shithole

like Sia