Bots are suppressing TenX

It is going on the whole day, small sell walls put up all the time stopping people from buying.

This shit will moon hard once BCC crashes and burns, 40% of my portfolio is TenX now.

I advise you lot to buy.

OP here, screen cap this.

Oh Fuck!!! I am right KEK has spoken!!!

trips confirms my conspiracy. im down %20 not selling until profit

>Bots are suppressing TenX

lol ur dilusional and thats why ur gonna lose ur money

not worried one bit desu, could have waited another day or two to buy but oh well

Shoo whale.
We figured out your plan, I sat half of fucking day looking at buy and sell orders.

You won't trick me.

BCC is ruining the whole market

wait for it to die down then money we'll see dem gainz

I lost $1600 on tkn and pay in a day or 2, hope youre right, my omg gains are evaporating.

THE PUMP IS STARTING GET IN

yup, finallly gunna get some kind of moon. hope I at least make my money back, fuckers.

hopefully the gooks buy the dip in the next few hours

>mfw when I bought at 0.89$
>gonna hold till 100$

how would this ever get to 100$ lol

this is going to be intense boys

how can alts moon when everyone is trading on btc?

???

alts are traded against btc but if btc crashes alts crash

Trips of truth my friend

Lost about $500 so far on this coin, but I know I'll make it all back and then some.

This coin will bring us lambos on the moon my friend

We deserve it. brother.

Hold on there.

This won't happen until BCC crashes

cool.

what if i just don't work for a year, go travelling then come back and buy a lambo. would my plan be reliable?

hold only 13 because I'm poor. Anything can happen and it won't change anything for me pretty much.

>he's not holding until at least 2021

100k$ in a year is good

what are we expecting by 2021?

this

This sucks. I'm now down to only 2X gains instead of >3X gains at the ATH

Chinese are dumping even further.

See you at 70k sats

Just sold all my CVC and RDD to buy more during this low last night

Ok. I listened to you user. Dont let me down.

credits to Fucknugget

basically this is the best time to buy. Unless it falls through the support. Personally I'm a bit worried t will since it's lost 12,000btc in volume over the past 30 hours. But 10% can be regained quickly since it's also being traded on Yunbi assuming the chink dogeating gook motherfuckers buy.

So I bought in recently. Sold into it by the possible benefit of 0.05% of all gains distributed to token holders when card is active. May the gains be with you anons

Wait what? do we get a stake if our tenx is in a wallet and not on the exchange?

Dont want to over diversify. Should I put my last $500 into TenX or Omise Go? Obviously this thread is a little biased but try to keep it real with me

Yeah they will apparantly pay it to same wallet with ETH

big news happening on aug 22

This is really testing my patience bros

ready to fly

which one?

Is it starting lads?

Why buy TenX
>4x coin supply of MCO & TKN
>Lied and continue to lie about vitalik being an advisor despite being called out about it.
Overpriced IMO

no, it hasn't broken resistance

We're fucking dead aren't we

just relax m8, zoom out on the chart and wait

Absolutely. You can literally see massive buys at at weak 0.0008. The sell off at 0.00092 usually gets blocked by 60,000+ unit to drag the price down. I expect this to continue for another week until vol. is tripled.

> (OP)

I noticed something before I went to bed after posting this.

Before I posted this the sell walls were coming at steady 5-9 BTC, after this was posted and lurkers bought some TenX the walls became 55-69 BTC per order.

They have been there the whole time I haven't see 1 not get pulled tho

this shit gonna moon or what? whats the bottom here?

no bottom. keeps on falling. don't catch a falling knife user

support is being tested now. if it drops again support is broken

Tenx is dipping too much.

time to sell 100k

You should place it Pay / TenX in a wallet to receive the transaction rewards when they start with this. So an exchange is not a wallet. My ether walet will be fine though.