The whales have awoken

t-thats a big wall

4u

yet people are still buying

i hope he cancels it as soon as someone starts to buy in

h-hes probably just spoofing r-right guys..?

Game, blouses.

WE FEAR NO SELL WALL

WE

ARE

THE

BITCOIN MARINES

1050 btc sell wall. Never seen a wall that big before.

update its already been knocked down to 600

oh shit its getting bought rn. This aint no kek

wow it's legit
wonder how many times it'll be topped up on the way down

Fuck your mother if you want fuck

fuck its back to 950 now
more sellers stacking the ask

actually why the fuck would anyone stack their sell order on top of a 650 btc wall
seems silly
its probably all one guy

What do they mean by this?

How fuck retarded are you guys? Have you not seen spoof sell walls? Do you not realise 2-3 people are whaling the fuck out of this to try and scame you?

Literally sell your overpriced BCH for BCT. Go to bed. Wake up and hear about how a random chink killed himself after fucking his mother because he wanted fuck.

you stack it because there's a one cent spread and you don't want to be a taker and eat the fee

we are all aware of fake walls

this one is being bought into and not disappearing

its a real order

not spoofed, it's actually getting eaten and topped up. someone's dumping millions and millions of dollars

true but you have to wait for the entire 600 btc to get eaten up before they get to your sell

and it seems obvoius if the wall would be overcome then the price is gonna run higher so why would you sell at that spot

I need BCH to go back up so I can sell

I've watched walls get eaten up for an hour, and then just sit there once the wall is gone. Then it starts to slide down.. so standard logical thinking doesn't necessarily apply.

A SALUTE TO THE BRAVE BUYERS WHO ARE TAKING OUT THIS WALL

GOD BLESS

!!!!WARNING!!!!
guys... blockstream has taken over biz now... they fuck you up your ass if you add a bitcoin cash thread... theyre trying to do the same they did to /r/bitcoin, bitcointalk et al.
!!!WARNING!!!!

it's not obvious though, the fundamentals are terrible right now for bitcoin with segwit being shit and 2x being abandoned and with the tether scandal and a newly discovered attack vector (bcc being more profitable to mine, effectively causing all bitcoin transactions to fail) killing it at the SAME TIME, after the biggest bull run ever into a double top, and the backlog of sell orders...

yeah it could go either way.

>tfw I'll never be a whale

right now we are looking at a $250 premium per bitcoin on the japanese exchange

$150 in korea

and $0 premium on bitfinex where there is no huge sell wall

why are bitfinexers such pussy faggots???

they can't censor us, so what's the point? and you can't really shill for bitcoin. try to defend it, go on. play devil's advocate.

you can't even do that because we're in the literally eye of the storm of two separate gox events happening at the same time and a REAL risk bitcoin might actually die. like, the network stop working indefinitely level cataclysmic failure type thing.

>he never saw a 1000+ sell wall
Hello newfriends

chemtrails

holy shit this seems like a warzone. we are in the middle of the big war between BTC and BCC. Who knows once this whol thing blows over we might read about this in the history books one day.

why do whales put gigantic walls like this anyway

i understand for the spoof reason but when its a real sell?

why not spread it out in lots of little orders so the chart doesnt come to a screeching halt like this?

are they stupid or am I the stupid one

because they're selling millions and millions of coins and 99.99% of trades are done by bots

why don't i have a bot? i could be outside right now.

Have a bot, still all day inside

yeah you're probably right. it's nice to pretend though.

They could be buying just as much as they're selling or more, and only holding the wall to keep the price range. Then letting the 'Resistance broken through!!!' hype ensue.
I don't know, honestly.

hmm true

lots of impreisonable 12 year olds buying 10 dollars of shitcoins

THE WALL HAS BEEN BROKEN.

remarkable