Lol

lol

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA daily reminder that these are the people financing my Lambo HAHAHHAHAHA

I went all in on BCC and shorted the fuck outta BTC right now. Lambo in a week boys.

>daily reminder that these are the people financing my Lambo

other way around

When's BCH getting pumped again lads?

Here are some possibilities. The politics in Korea could cause some new money to come into BCH with lower entry and higher preceived potential growth.

But more than likely, the bitcoin political side is what will control the tide for awhile. If you have $20M in bitcoin and now have $20M between the two coins, you do not care financially which one wins. However, politically you sell all your BTC for BCH to drive the price of bitcoin down and the price of BCH up to prove big blocks are better. BCH is a short term fix for a problem which is solved with segwit and things like lightning.

Now as a political investor, you have to consider the financial damage you might cause yourself when segwit2x splits. If you do not have tones of bitcoin, you do not have double coins on the new chain. Remember, BCH is not going to split into segwit2x. Let us see if people will keep to political ideals, and give up the potential financial gain of another fork.

This desu

lambo, liquidated, same thing

ironic because bitcoin cash is the better alternative to bitcoin core. the spam that clogs core's mempool can be cleared in one block of cash

but you can stick with core if you like paying 5 bucks in fees on a 2 bucks payment.

!!!WARNING
BLOCKSTREAM HAS TAKEN OVER BIZ AND ARE HIDING ALL BCC THREADS OR CREATING THEIR OWN NEGATIVE ONES TRYING TO CONTROL THE NARRATIVE. Veeky Forums IS COMPROMISED JUST LIKE THEY DID TO /R/BITCOIN, BITCOINTALK AND BITCOIN.ORG. EXPECT NO MORE FREE TALK HERE CONCERNING BITCOIN CASH WARNING!!!

even if thats the case you retard then btc will reign supreme

he who controls information controls the world

Their idiocy immortalized. These sheeple have no clue BTC is losing miners by the second.

What's happening in Korea

North-Korea is buying all BCC.

your script is weak and you probably only get paid about $12 lmao kys shill

Rice nigger gets paid in rice.

I'm going to need to see a ₩ / BTC exchange link before I believe that.

668? What a fucking noob is this guy you could easily sold those bags at 750 atleast

fuck this georgian piece of shit. they only bring harm to the world.. stalin, shevardnadze, erdogan, saakashvili..

If the flippening happens I hope morons like this guy lose their entire fortunes and go back to being a wage cuck

>I hate BCC for political reasons but I held it for 3 weeks
Something, something liar.

Segwit isn't really a solution, it's an ugly hack on top of BTC but it would be fine if Corejews weren't hell bent on violating NY agreements and preventing 2x.

and if segwit looks like it works great, but bitcoin core is hell bent on keeping 1mb blocks, there's nothing stopping Bitcoin Cash from adopting the code and having bigger blocks, if that is what the market desires.

>other way around
other way around

Around the same time it becomes way more profitable for miners to use it.

>other way around
other way around