Those days where you realize

>crypto is a fucking mess
>completely volatile market where gainz to losses change in minutes
>investing in literally nothing as most coins gain status on hype alone
>whales completely control and manipulate market because they can put up as many buy and sell walls as they want on a whim
>most likely chinese scam to usurp money from the West for shekels in return
i've made about $10K doing this but feels kinda bad desu

the saddest part is its still better than goybucks

>so sad it's a complete mess
>but I've made money

Yup seems like a shitty way to make money for myself when compared to it's overall impact on things

You think it's bad now, wait until the normies get in and are inevitably beg for centralization and taxation.

You'll yearn for this long gone gold rush era.

> made 10k
> feel bad

Those ill gotten gains should be removed immediatly. I'm volunteering to hold these encumbering bags for you user.
15gZmKqd12vDc9E5DaT6r3UJo4QkuzqyNC

if you do research this was all expected lmao

I know that feel user, I have woken up in the middle of the night because my price alarm went off. I've watched crashes, seen new coins rise and old ones fall.

This feels just crazy, I mean it is the opportunity of a lifetime to play the cryptogame but it makes you dull and empty. I am developing a serious gambling problem but I cant help it, the thrill of moon missions or the misery of pump and dumps it is exciting.

I used to have stocks and gold but it isnt the same, just today I flipped a sizeable amount of BTC into BCC and was doing a line of coke and it feels like I am the fucking Wolf of Wallstreet. My gf is mad at me because I was acting like the king of the world and told her something along the lines of "if this trade works out we are gonna buy you a better pair of titts honey". she didnt take it too well but who the fuck cares I made a lot of money today. capre diem motherfucker

This guy trades.

Don't be a faggot OP, crypto is literally the future of the world.

Also, those who hold BTC/BCC are going to make it. Everything else is a crapshoot.

if you want to feel really bad remember that 10k you "made" was actually taken from some other people.

!!!WARNING. BLOCKSTREAM HAS TAKEN OVER BIZ AND ARE HIDING ALL BCC THREADS OR CREATING THEIR OWN NEGATIVE ONES TRYING TO CONTROL THE NARRATIVE. Veeky Forums IS COMPROMISED JUST LIKE THEY DID TO /R/BITCOIN, BITCOINTALK AND BITCOIN.ORG. EXPECT NO MORE FREE TALK HERE CONCERNING BITCOIN OR BITCOIN CASH. WARNING!!!!!!

>HIDING ALL BCC THREADS

what did he mean by this

it's not impossible that they made money on it too though. also, i don't know why i should feel bad for playing a game with high stakes. they are also playing the same game. not my fault if they lose.

not as bad as the western financial market you dipshit

Please seek help.

Block stream censor all things bcc can't handle the truth

taken from people who wanted to buy at that price? I don't see the problem.

they are making them disappear off the frontpage, probably bumplocking them too.

>Capre diem
>Capre
Get out

I put in 10k 2 weeks ago and made like 5k. Then I got on a shitty loosing streak and lost 4k, still up 1k. Thinking about just cashing out. I caught some 2-3x moons but only put in like $100. I starting putting in higher amounts but they all were loosers. Then I was terrified of BTC crashing so kept selling low and fucked myself.

We'll never reach that point.

Double ds and post em here pls

This Is the conclusion I have come to, please give me your opinions anons...

Hodl is generally a meme if you want to make real money here. The only time you should hodl is if you were in super fucking early at a super cheap price. Otherwise it's best to just ride the wave of breakouts. Yes?

Holding is only a meme for shitcoins.

I'm -500% since may, I literally wanna kill myself

Shut the fuck up you cuck. You'd be crying your eyes out if it was a watertight regulated market where you could only mark a small % a year.

Embrace the chaos, use it, don't fucking complain. If you feel so bad donate half of it to me to ease your heavily burdened conscious.

You're such a fucking stupid cuck. Give me your 10k you piece of shit, you really don't deserve it.

can someone explain what buy/sell walls are and how they work to me

A punch of people put up buy/sell orders at the same price, so a lot of people have to buy/sell to move the price past that point. If you see a big sell wall for example, you may expect a lower chance for the price to rise higher than that level, and vice versa for buy walls.

But buy/sell walls can move as well. If there is a lot of buying momentum, sellers may cancel their sell orders as the expect the price to increase, or move their sell order up. So buy/sell walls aren't as simple as they appear.

Then there is whales who create massive walls as bluffs to fake out traders.