The absolute state of Veeky Forums

Athiests are, dare I say it, even worse than the /pol/shits that have ruined our glorious masterboard

Other urls found in this thread:

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1871515,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a thread died for this

I LIKE

BIG BUTTS AN I CANNAT LIEDATMYOTHABROTHASCANTDENY

welcome to summer sociology

Atheists are virgins
but
I just wanna say that it's either /pol/ or normalfag/leftists will ruin it, people cant seem to stay apolitical anymore. It is more apt on a history board than an anime board, though.
see: /v/

history is political, it a ridiculous idea to separate the both

>Atheists are virgins
Proof?

Christspergs are seriously ruining this board, unironically. I don't want you to bring up this bullshit when we're discussing history seriously, you fuck. Only when we are specifically talking about religion/humanities should this be acceptable. Nobody is interested in seeing you cite the Bible, you complete fag.

atheism is linked to low testosterone and autism

>trannies can't have sex
damn...

>History can be examined from many different conflicting viewpoints; please treat other posters with respect and address the content of their post instead of attacking their character.
Also, we don't have a board of peace for specific religious discussion, so there's that.

But autism is linked with high testosterone?

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1871515,00.html

Nobody talks about religion you assblasted hellspawn, lurk moar

>History
>apolitical
Wew lad, even discussing classical history is political.

Go lick some delicious nigger toes Christcuck

I meant boards in general

They are not only stupid but ignorant of sacred texts of each spiritual path and also of wisdom at the basic metaphysical level.

This is just decadent.

The problem is humanities

I wanted to draw anne frank. Some user requested it a while back but I lost the pic that one drawfag did a while back I wanted to use for reference.

You know this board would be 100 times better if all politics/humanities was banned

>tfw humanities destroyed the Veeky Forums civilization

Are you really this insecure about your beliefs that you needed to kill a thread for it?

Human intellect and understanding is a finite thing, there will always be debates amongst historians on theory, reliability of sources, semantics, etc. History is non-contemporary politics in that way.

Quality post.

For men that's unprovable.

Oh come now, dance with us!

No. Nazis and other antisemites are extremely good at hijacking the humanities unless we're around to keep them in check.