>tribe tells him to fuck off
>grew up poor and hungry
>starved by his dick brother who also wanted to fuck his mom
>gets captured and enslaved
>married a qt wife
>wife gets captured and raped
>wife gives birth to son that probably isn't his
>had to kill his best bro due to different ideals

has there been any conqueror with a shittier early life than genghis cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_Armenia#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it explains a lot really.

Genghis's conquests were just one gigantic beta uprising. Where do you think he got all his manpower from? Betas flocked to his banner to die in his name and get a chance to maybe rape some PoWs and lose their virginity. Genghis's horde was the greatest cuck army of all time, that is, until Austria-Hungary officially formed the KuK Armee.

Best laugh of the month

this Mongolian empire? more like Manlet empire

Life on the steppe is harsh
Anyone think Genghis had Jochi killed to prevent a massive civil war?

Finns are known for two things
Being Mongols
And autism

>starved by his dick brother who also wanted to fuck his mom
What the fuck.

Of course he did, his other sons openly declared that they wouldn't be lead by him because they questioned the legitimacy of his parentage. All we know is that Genghis' wife was kidnapped and 9 months after she was returned to him she gave birth to Jochi.

Genghis is basically Alexander but with more autism.

cuck army indeed.
I heard a story in which some m*ngols were in armenia and encountered huge mountain war horses (armenia was surprisingly known for its excellent cavalry)
their manlet """"""horses"""""" aka ponies were barely 120cm tall and weighed like 250kg, and these were 1.8m tall 1 ton horses.

they tried to ride them but they physically could not.
they got butthurt and tried to slaughter the poor horsies, but the they were driven off by local villagers.

might be bullshit, we have huge grudge against m*ngols and it's still a synonym for retard here, but I'll believe it kek.

>and it's still a synonym for retard here,
same in Poland

Same in France, and same in the english language. I've often heard "mongoloid" as a synonym for "retard".

Source for the war horse story?

>Mongol is synonym for retard
lmao

Same in Dutch.
I'm starting to think the cause of this might be more than just them trying to kill the horses.

Armenians were Mongol Vassals?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_Armenia#

Early? He was like 40 by the time of the last event you mentioned. Temujin was one of us.

No. Alexander was the chad of chads.

But wasn't Ogadai designed to rule (and therefore Jochi was not) pretty much from the start?

Same in Spain, and we had zero contact with them. Mongol, mongolo and mongolico all mean retard. South americans have their own versions as well.

It's because the downs make you look like you're mongol.

I did not even make that connection.
Maybe I'm a mongol myself lol

yes. We also wuz crusaders who helped out any frenchie or britbong who came within range (Richard Lionheart's best man was the Cilician king Levon the Great).
The Lusignans practically held the last vestiges of Armenian nobility. Anyway, we """allied""" with m*ngols during crusades in the 13th century, long story short they backstabbed us.

there's more to our resentment than what's basically a "your great great great grandfather stole 3 goats from mine" story.
I can't say anything for the origin, except it might be one of our oldest expressions, not just Armenians either.
Because when was the last time m*ngols invaded or even did anything at all to deserve it?

I certainly understood that Armenians are often underrepresented in history. But think of it this way. What do the mongols do now? They farm and eat cheese, while other countries have transitioned into a modern polity. I pity the mongosl for they will never rise again.

Don't worry you're not a down, just dutch.

I love armenia but it's not like it is in a much better situation. T*rks and others fucked them forever and even today won't leave them alone. Some Armenians outside armenia have it much better, of course.

Temujin's half-brother (through their father) was in love with Temujin's mother and wanted her to be his wife. He also bullied Temujin and shared nothing so Temujin got pissed off and murdered him one day.

Yeah, we contributed a lot to the world. Definitely underrepresented.

But is right, we've been around a while, so our golden ages and times of prosperity are gone. We already had dozens of monarchs with the epithet "the Great" by the 14th century.
By all means, it's a miracle we're still here, Christian, and speaking the same language, tbqh lads.

Still not going to let anyone off easy in dubious origin stories though, kek.

>m*ngols and it's still a synonym for retard here
This is true in a lot of languages. "Mongoloid" is a typical term used to call someone a retard in English. The character used in traditional Chinese for "Mongol" is the same one used in Simplified Chinese for "stupid". It seems that no matter where the Mongols went or who they interacted with, everyone could agree they were fucking idiots.

Funny thing is, most Mongols actually live in China, not Mongolia. They've even been cucked out of a proper nation state. I bet a couple hundred years from now Mongolians will be near-extinct thanks to Chinese assimilation policies.

Yep, never, ever oppose the Han in a population-based contest.

It's pretty amazing what the Chinese have done over the years with cultural assimilation, especially when you consider the "Han" people only really inhabited less than half of China proper, let alone the outlying areas which are part of China today. Whoever the ancient Yue peoples were is pretty much wiped from the face of history now.

Truly the most beta of men. (Poes Law)

Manletjin was on the right here.

X-----------------------------------------------------D
slayed

I can just imagine the crying Mongol Wojaks and apustajas while smug Armenian pepes are laughing at the absolute state of their manletry.

Same in Italy, it's probably because downies look like Asians

They don't look like normal Asians. I'm Asian(Chinese) myself but I can easily distinguish the differences between Downs and normal people.

We can't. Can you tell the difference between a hapa and a downie?

Yes of course they don't look like the average Asian, but they have features such as slanted eyes, flat noses and brachiocephalic skulls which resemble mongols/asians rather than Europeans

Chagadai should've been Khagan desu

Alexander was a fucking homo...

Tis true, just think about horse mounted archers being the trolls of their time.

the first yt genocide was a beta rebellion when eskimo-like forest-dwelling dwarfs (mongoloids) revolted against their yt nordish masters (IEs) and culled them

yes, that would explain why he married Roxanna...
dude like having sexing with women about as much as he did with men. Which wasn't much, he was to busy being Achilles, and conquering shit

>he fell for the prank