We are witnessing an engineered cashening

Bitcoin Cash is going much higher. Current rise is only a necessary preparation - it's major function is to make third-party miners interested and entice them to technically become ready to switch mining power. There may be a correction - treat it as an opportunity.

Key dates:
~tomorrow - Bitcoin Cash difficulty adjustment, should make it even more profitable to mine
~4 days: Bitcoin Core difficulty adjustment

That's when the hash power starts to flip, leaving bitcoin core with ~2000 blocks till adjustment. That's also when the REAL pump starts - with parity as target. Mining profitability difference goes ballistic, 10x+ more for bitcoin cash. Loaded big blockers (especially Roger Ver and Jihan) start dumping hundreds of thousands of BTC for BCC.

More and more miners leave the Bitcoin Core chain, enticed by much higher profits, which causes widespread panic and enormous transaction backlog.
As BTC drops and BCH rises mining BTC starts to become not only less profitable, but a losing endeavor. This causes even more miners to switch, which results in even less blocks - at best, one per hour, equivalent to limiting the block size to 166kB.

Once Bitcoin Cash is worth more than Bitcoin Core, while having much more hash power, the game is won. Media all over the world herald the news. Major companies, like Bitpay and Coinbase, scramble to add BCH as fast as possible.

This is the final catalyst for the last dump of BTC - those on the exchanges anyway. Remaining miners mining at a significant loss lose any hope of being able to sell their rewards in a reasonable period of time - as mining rewards can only be spent after 100 blocks. Even they leave.

Core chain dies. Bitcoin Cash becomes just 'Bitcoin', but with 8MB blocks. Corecoins remaining on the exchanges are worthless - as there's no chain to withdraw them to.

Some time after that, Core starts their own hardforked chain with a different POW, 1MB+Segwit. Nobody cares. Mined mostly by LukeJr in his shed.

0.01 BCC have been deposited in your wallet

What are you, some kind of convert? You talk like a cultist.

It's an organized attempt to sell bags. BTC can increase block times if needed but lightning and segwit are necessary inclusions the BCH won't use. It's a shitcoin

I held btc during the fork, is there any way i can claim bcc still?

why doesn't a reduction in mining difficulty mean devaluation of the coin?

Bcc is pretty much that. All the spam post on biz are paid for

This ape thinks you can make a currency exponentially scalable by changing one number

this there's no tact or intelligence behind it

Dis.

Even though this sounds like bullshit. It seems like a longshot worth betting 10% on.

Maybe he's just a friendly true believer, who wants to enlighten us?

Nice, great opportunity to pick up some cheap Bitcoin and leave those chinks with their useless alt

Core will be able to push anything they want and Bitcoin will finally advance

yes

All lightning needs is no txid malleability, which is coming to BCH anyway, either with Flexible Transactions or earlier.

Set your Buys at .15

>Bitcoin Cash difficulty adjustment, should make it even more profitable to mine

more miners less difficulty, keep up the good logic

whoops loos like .155 was a better buy.

Now it's gona go up

if you can't see this is a shill, retract your Veeky Forums membership right now.

BTC will be dethroned! Anyone who goes all in on BTC is an idiot.

Spooky call, looks like it's holding up.
I have strong hands not quick hands.
Fun to watch it though.

Dont you understand that technically BCC is the real Bitcoin? BTC has the original branding but technically it is the fake.

Also do you study history? Do you know about East / West cycles? We are in the middle of a very obvious transfer of power back to the East.

If you ever kicked yourself for not buying bitcoin below $1k, here is your chance.

BCC is a very nice coin that people accidentally sold so you can get it at a very nice price now. This is probably 1/10th the price you can normally get this coin but you have to buy it right now I'm telling you. Oh, btw jews and banks hate it too.