$50 in under a month screenshot this

Omisego info thread/better buy the dips General
>None of retarded OMG IT'S MOONING SHIT. Just discussion

Omisego already has more going for it than most coins ever will. It is not just some shit tier coin. It's being ran an already well established company, description below.

"Omise is a payment gateway for Southeast Asia, based in Thailand, providing a secure and white label solution to merchants and enterprise businesses."
List of current happenings below.

>Omise dev states they will be use in all McDonalds locations in Thailand soon.

>Rumors start after the team is pictured together with Jun holding a custom Omise skateboard with an included apple logo in a few photos
Get's juicy though I promise

>User digs up macrumors post showing signs of iphone 8 including facial recognition pay.
" seems to work with multiple faces, and may be accessible by third-party apps, much like Touch ID. "
macrumors.com/2017/08/09/iphone-8-facial-recognition-payment-support/

>Omise has been working on their facepay tech for a while and it is already being used by the Thailand Ministry of Finance.
omise.co/bringing-artificial-intelligence-out-of-the-lab-introducing-omise-facepay
and
twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/898496682089783296

>New Iphone releasing mid Sept. around the 14th-18th.
If this is happening there are NDA's due to Iphone tech and we would find out around then.

>Omise states that the Ministry of Thailand announcement was not the main news.
i.imgur.com/fXhBGMF.png

>Iphone 8 facial recognition basically confirmed.
techcrunch.com/2017/07/31/homepod-firmware-reveals-iphone-8-design-and-facial-recognition/

>Jun and Vitalik speaking at TechCrunch Disrupt on Sept 18th. NDA lifted after Iphone 8 presentation?
Even if it's only 3rd party integration via iphone that's still big/great/moon news. If it's direct integration of apple using Omise tech then we are going to fucking pluto

The stars are aligning, don't miss out.

Other urls found in this thread:

plasma.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Asian tony hawk wouldn't let you down

Vitalik is an alien overlord here to guide them

Hope they do work with apple and the chinks
god knows I need shekels

I've been buying every dip, bought 274 more earlier

cunt faggot bitchass nig. how dare you.

I'm at 10, dedicating what i can from meager earnings
if it does go crazy, hopefully i'll be able to participate in more markets and eventually maybe even become a whale

That skateboard is a Darrell Stanton Element deck with a sticker on it. My question is why.

>Hard Fork Cafe

lol what a cheeky

How come OMG is linked to the iphone> Explain pls

Fucking loled

it's an extreme shot in the dark where one of the developers had a group photo taken where his skateboard had an apple logo on it, which sort of corresponds to the new iphone announcement next month
so complete speculation but if it happens it'll be yuuuuuge

This is bigger than even i thought, only sitting on 121OMG (bought at 145k) but i will be happy with anything at this point.

MOON HAPPENING NOW, CHECK THE CHARTS

Did you read any of that up there? I put hard work into sharing info to help us out, but it's Facepay bruh

You should probably check your ass for cracks.

maybe he just likes the logo
Does that mean they are in with appple?
i did read it but whats the big deal about facial recognition pay with omg

Im holding strong, got in a bit early so I'm not sitting at any losses.
But what ticks me is why would they announce HYUG news a month before the actual news? Way to steal your own thunder and get a bunch of people pissed off about you.

There was a LARPer in the last thread talking about a Skype group, I just want to know if the news will hit before sept ;_;

what's a little lady like you doing in a place like this? do your parents know you're here?

?????? FROM $6.50 TO $7.75 IN AN HOUR

With all the pictures, dates, rumors all lining up I'm %99.9 sure they will either be the first 3rd party app using the new facial recognition cam on the iphone or possibly Apple is using their tech directly for the backend of facepay. Why try to build your own when you can buy already functioning tech?

I'd say 80% towards first 3rd party app and 20% to direct tech integration.

I hope it goes direct though.....talk about pluto

if apple, one of the biggest tech giants in the world, decides they want to get into cryptocurrency, and their new paying system uses OMG, the stocks are gonna go through the roof
And again it doesn't mean anything, but if in a month the guy was giving investors a little nudge on the shoulder to point the in the right direction then you'll be the pinkest wojack of them all

they either sold their tech to apple, made an app, or have no connection to apple whatsoever and the sticker rumor face recognition thing is just a coincidence. still, omise has a great q4 coming up, very juicy. sentiment online seems also v juicy, hope those claiming to be in whale skype groups are no just neet larpers. $50 in one month would put it at 5bil mc, that'd be monumental for erc20 token but who knows w plasma comin up its possible

Alright, last night wasn't a moon. What will the chinks to?

that's just a recovery after a mostly global dip man
christ just lurk

First plasma app! Plasma will create a solid rise in eth/omg

They already have good connections throughout which is awesome. If apple is another than I can't wait to see android hop on unless apple bought em out completely

Put my 2k gains from bcc into omg. Plz kek let Apple and mcds guide us

close
I'm more of a worshipper of nyarlethotep myself but Kek is still pretty cool

sold my bcc at $800. doubled my money overnight. put it all in omg. My body is ready.

why are you dancing in a tanning booth?

because I already jerked off in here

I wonder if we'll hit ~$300 with apple on board.

PLEASE DIP AGAIN SO I CAN BUY MORE

Once all those transactions from Thailand ministry of finance, mcds, p2p, and possibly apple all start coming through omise and the fees get taken from the trasactions omisego will boom.

Apple would be GIGANTIC news.
But even if it is not Apple, if the news is actually a big deal I think we can do at least 5x from here

Lads, trying not to shill this fucker but the dev team have started back up, they are burning coins and the community is getting big if you jump on their discord. The project will take off soon, so get a chunk before it does!

Embercoin! I'm not a fucking Indian, I genuinely want everyone to get rich so have a look and make your own choice. I'm only $100 in atm and seeing what happens :)

That would be ez.

Isn't it odd though that they call it "FacePay"? If the iphone 8 is using their own tech surely that would be their name and they would get pissy about people using it. Even with it being so similar to Apple Pay they would get a c&d.

I just think the announcement is going to be something along the line of "announcing Apple facepay omisego integration" or some shit.

25-30 days til iphone 8 is released. im accumulating either way.

Wish I had spent the day flipping OMGs.. would have made much more than on wageslaving. Was a great day to fleece some panicky sellfags.

take the time to make your own thread for your shit coin, no one cares this is about a company with real potential

It's going to be funny in the coming weeks when Ember Mine starts to pump hard and people get confused and think Ember Coin is Ember Mine.

It's going to really suck for anyone who buys EMB thinking it's MBRS.

Well I don't want to get my hopes up too high just in case, but if it is Apple then the hype would be so huge that I would agree that $300 is in range.

I don't mind holding OMGs anyway, Omiso is a legit company that is obviously going places.

$300 is literally lambo and nice house in the suburbs land for me. Would never waste it on a lambo but a sick corvette or something mmm

prepare your anus for disappointment.

OMG good OMG bad YOU shill NO YOU shill omg my head hurts who do i pick

My anus is always prepared

It will be successful overall even without the apple rumor shit. It has some basis is all though.

First plasma app and plasma it's self will cause OMG and ETH to spike

Do some research on the company, it looks more legit that the majority of coins out there

are you using the 20 min crest whitening strips now or the 30's?

Could you please explain plasma apps to me?

This coin will be great overall with people like vitalik, thailand ministry of finance, thailand mcd's locations, peer to peer, directly backing it. Soon every transaction fee will directly benefit omisego and there will be a fucking ton of transactions.

If the apple shit holds water and happens though then we are talking throwing poop at the window pluto levels of excitement

plasma.io/

>copy-pasta
"Plasma is a way to create a blockchain (as a set of smart contracts) within a blockchain, by simply committing the root hash of the "meta" child chain (Plasma) on the main chain (Ethereum).

The child chain acts kind of like state channels on steroids, and only the final state transition hash is committed to the main chain. If someone commits an invalid plasma state transition hash/block, the protocol incentivizes committing "fraud proofs", where parties who are interacting in the child chain can show that someone behaved maliciously, and penalize them, reversing the faulty transition.

The child plasma chains can themselves also have child plasma chains, and those chains can have child chains, etc... this "tree" of chains can be reduced through MapReduce, such that billions of transactions/state transitions can be trustlessly/verifiably encoded as a simple hash committment on the root chain."

>such that billions of transactions/state transitions can be trustlessly/verifiably encoded as a simple hash committment on the root chain.

Once plasma is finished which shouldn't take long with that alien vitalik helping eth and omg will be much better off overall.

They will be capable of billions of transactions a second

Thank you for the info buddy, much appreciated

i liek OMG

ITS BEEN TEN FUCKING HOURS

I'm just here to try to help people to lamboland while enjoying the ride myself

If it's apple news it's going to be another month cuz iphone 8 features and NDA's. releases mid sept.

Plasma could be going live soon also with mcd's starting to utilize it.

Do OMG hodler get some kind of gas or something?

PoS plasma chain

>Quote

"How can token holders make money?

Owning OMG tokens buys the right to validate this blockchain, within its consensus rules. Transaction fees on the network including (but not limited to) payment, interchange, trading, and clearinghouse use, are given to non-faulty validators who enforce bonded contract states.

This is similar to owning the currency of a blockchain – token holders can earn the “gas” or transaction fees. Therefore, the more transactions there are on the Omise GO blockchain, the more valuable OMG is."

Every transaction fee will benefit omisego's value overall. Once money starts flowing through it via ministry of finance, mcds, thailand in general, possibly apple, and more to come.

Thailand has 240 mcd's alone and that is confirmed to be coming. Imagine all the money that will be flowing through it. It will be a popular peer to peer like wechat and at the same time other corporations.

okok

what, I guess I didn't do enough research... this coin seems very solid. Probably gonna drop 2 BTC on it and see where it goes. Goodluck chucklefucks

this pic is too much for me

Idk I just cant buy at this entry point. if it goes down to $6 I will

when it does, tomorrow.

Gonna dump at 20k and buy back in da dip

As much as I believe in OMG, this is the smart play. Just don't get left behind if some news gets announced first!

Why do you guys not understand this rumor is already priced in? Why do you think the price went up before?

do you not understand what happens when a rumor comes true?

buy the dip

lol

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever read. An apple sticker means it might be associated with apple? Really?

Transaction fees will be minimal unless you have a fuckhuge 20k stack. Even then it would be a few cents per hour.

is the news genuine?

some user came up w/ $25 per omg per yr, does that sound legit?

Facepay is a project under Omise
OmiseGo is another project under Omise

Omise =/= Omisego

Facepay is not related with Omisego in any way other than being built by the same company

oh my

No, it's retarded. The coin costs 6$ yet gives you 25$ a year for holding it? Unless it explodes to 500$, in which case you can have my coins.

smelly niggers smelling niggers

omise is a mobile payment processing company
you think they wont integrate omg into their services once its fully developed? dude...

this lmao

Never amazes how people can't put two and two together.

Jun even said everything is going to mesh together a tweet lot today.

>Jun even said everything is going to mesh together a tweet lot today.

Wut

>thinks crypto =! stocks
woah boy thanks for letting us all know to stay away from OMG

Hodling at 20. I want to buy more but I can't afford to spend more fiat. Please OMGods make my portfolio groooooow

A tweet lot Jun today meshes. Yes?

cuz NDA maybe

Bed time Pajeet

Wish granted

There has been some problems with your wish. It is currently queued behind many ADX bagholding wishes along with something about a currency known as bitbean?

just bought 100 OMG did i fuck up?

Welcome brother. Please sign our guest book and attain refreshments in the moon waiting area.

Honestly Im scared to even hope it's apple, I'm wondering if it's alibaba/alipay. Which would be damn good too.

Plus, are there really examples of apple outsourcing or straight up buying smaller tech companies for tech that's used as a core security feature? If they developed TouchID in-house, for example, I'd be even more surprised to see them buy/use some Thai software companies facial recognition tech

400 OMG here

If you're trying to be poor then yes, you fucked up bad

thanks friends

Okay where can I find out in leyman's terms what Omisego really does, I understand they are like a payment facilitation company, but what purpose do the actual OMG tokens serve?

Agree Alibaba would be great!

iTunes had numerous music institutions sign on to make the service so profitable.

On the other side working with them directly I found iOS native applications have very limited ability to share data with third-party applications.

Android is more interesting in regard to interfacing with other companies but prone to attacks.

I was under the impression that Alibaba would partner with NEO, just because they are both chinese.