You've been given a second chance

see how the only one that collects user info and data is the only popular one? big brother is the only reason it succeeded.

where's discord?

LOL. Most likely true

in the trash with all the 12 year olds that use it. Hope you are not being serious since it's the worst botnet there is

Signal is catching on really fast
IOC should be on this list since you can check most of those as green :^)

can I get this on a device that is not a portable normie meme? if not it's irrelevant

It's a platform, this messenger is the first app.

Obsidianplatform.com

>literal who team

yeah no thanks lmao

why hasn't it sold out

all the decent ICOs sell out ASAP

i already have 500 of these shits

would it be dumb of me to sell everything and go all in?

Yeah, there's a few good ico's in September. I have 36000 ODN, but I think it's gonna be a year before my 5x returns

Have a short term, long term and medium term.

Use obsidian has a medium to long

ob-si-di-an
too many syllables
this shit will never make it

They have a Monero Developer

I'm holding around 20k. I think we will do well.

They have a Monero ADVISOR

How long does it usually take for ICOs to hit smaller exchanges? Larger ones? Like when will this hit?

So a Core Developer of Monero leading their team is bad?
Don't be silly user

does anyone have a copy of that lovely ico spreadsheet that was doing the rounds on Veeky Forums yesterday? i tried to access it today and got denied

They are working on getting on Bittrex and two others ASAP. Probably week(s) after the launch. This is a priority according to their Slack

that faggot deleted it and linked all of his social media profiles instead like a nigger

Advisors are nothing more than email communication on odd basises, aka it's marketing for gimps like you to think their team has some what of a credible background, which it doesn't.

IOC already has a product that does this plus MORE, Obsidian more like Obsolete

fuck sakes

i hope someone took a screenshot of the first tab, there was alot of great icos listed on it and ive FUCKIN FORGOTTEN ALL OF THE PROJECT TITLES OF THEM REEEEE

I can't remember the last time Poloniex actually added new coins to their exchange besides BCC.

Bittrex/Yobit/Cryptopia on the hand...

well i remember that the top listed ICOs were 0x, Enigma, and Red Pulse if that helps you.

ah yep, thats the one i was thinking of, enigma

thanks friendo

no problem dude, happy to help. hopefully it is very profitable for the both of us

ChainLink as well

Heavily considering the Red Pulse ICO. Debating whether to put 10 or 70-80 NEO into it...

>Debating whether to put 10 or 70-80 NEO into it

i originally thought you had to have at least 10k USD worth of neo to invest into it, but thats only for the pre sale apparently

Why? Research/data stuff is usually a decent use case, but not particularly profitable.

You are welcome my sweet dears.

Not including xdn

Hmm

S-surely its just an o-oversight r-right?

is this kid still alive?

They forgot about Tox

F U C K Y E S

you're doing gods work user

No he killed himself for realizing his bad taste in crypto currencies, I mean IOC literally has a fully fledged product coming out in weeks that does everything ODN does, yet that's just a small feature of the overall IOC ecosystem.

If ODN pumps it's nothing more than disgrace to the true developers working day n day out to deliver real viable technology for the progression and critical adoption of block chain based currencies.

Wtf is the actual use of this shit?

Obsidian is a meme.
Keybase is the true winner - it solves the identity problem.

How do you know who you're talking to IS that person? Keybase verifies this with your online identity.

Furthermore, it has an API so you can program a bot if you'd wish, it supports forward secrecy and it uses standard encryption algos (not the shit telegram uses).

I just don't believe they'll get a solid place in messaging market for it to be worth anything.

Come on now.

>decentraland
>good investment

*in the trash it goes.*

Fuck of it's garbage and you know it OP.
It's just another project which DOESN'T NEED A TOKEN ATTACHED TO IT but they did it anyway.

this was my first question looking at it.
the token does what?

Tokens are awfully expensive. Obviously a scam.

He is an advisor. Stop spewing nonsense.
And I like and support this enterprise, so be truthful.

An Advisor to the project literally does nothing. They just there to get potential buyer.