Last chance to catch the dip

This one doesn't need explaining.

how low will it go?
I want to buy 1000 IOTA's but I feel like it might go lower

Just wait a little longer, too soon. Not too long though, but too soon for it to be too long atm.

It was at like $.75 at one point today, back up to $.90. Don't know if it's going to dip more

It's literally just operating as a multiplier of bitcoin due to arbitrage and only being on one exchange. DO NOT BUY until it either gets listed somewhere else or BTC gets its shit sorted out.

This shit is going to be huge, but the market is too turbulent right now.

2.5b market cap. 57m daily transaction volume.

What the fuck are y'all smoking with that market valuation. There really isn't much volume there to support it.

How do you see possible future prices, since todays BTC marketcap would make it worth ~28$?

It needs to get on more exchanges to have a bigger volume. People are also mostly long hodling since its a future coin

what if it gets listed on multiple exchanges soon and goes $3-5?

this guy fucks

fuck, i can buy 1000 right now or I wait for it to dip lower and buy more than that. I know for sure though that IOTA will be worth more than 2 bucks at least. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I want to sleep.

90ish percent of IOTA belongs to the IOTA foundation. The effective market cap is much less than what is listed. It's going to dip with BTC to under $.50 and then rise to several dollars over the next few months.

IOTA is more complicated to add to an exchange than other crypto coins. If you look at all the announcements, they say that it's not going to be added for at least another few months. Even the vague announcement from Bitfinex about them helping another exchange get it listed said they're only "in the very early stages".

Thanks to bitfinex raising their middle finger at the U.S. I'm just hodling. Not that I was planning to sell anytime soon anyway, but I imagine a lot of people are doing the same. I have a really good feeling about iota's future, I can try to squeeze other shitcoins for value. The last time I tried to be greedy I sold neo early and missed the ride up, because biztards promised a correction.

isnt't arbitrage the dif in price between exchanges? how can there be arbitrage with only one place to buy?

This is what I am thinking. I was in earlier but some before it corrected. I'm speculating that more correction is in the works.

Not their fault. Other exchanges will ultimately follow because of the possibility of regulations and crackdowns. They are simply covering their own asses

USD -> IOTA -> BTC -> USD
USD -> BTC -> IOTA -> USD
USD -> ETH -> IOTA -> USD
Etc.

its recovering already

like how on the way up all the buy orders were on usd/iota and all the sells were on btc/usd? is that how they were able to pump it so easily?

Thanks for the input, friend.

Nobody is pumping or dumping it. It's just arbitrage bots using IOTA as a slightly cheaper way to buy or sell bitcoin. They won't be able to affect the price so much once it gets listed on a second exchange. Then it will be free to fully decouple from BTC and go to the moon.

I heard there will be a new partnership announcement on the 21st. Not to mention the new exchange and the boost when it breaks $1 again.

Buying iota today was as comfy as a buy can get

oh shit guess the announcement is tomorrow. STRAP THE FUCK IN