Dropshipping?

Gonna make this short and sweet.
I made a thread the other day about good ways to earn money. A few people mentioned they're doing really well with minimal effort on drop shipping.
Many anons expressed interest in this, but nobody really got any more details.
If you're an expert in the field of drop shipping, please tell your hints and strategies, how to get it all rolling.
Also--other non-crypto methods of making money (must be legal) welcome in this thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

blackhatworld.com/seo/journey-to-100-day-proft-fb-adverts-shopify-aliexpress.939032/
warosu.org/biz/thread/2939860
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just adding: Dropshipping has always been an interesting method to me, and I was just hoping to pick some peoples brains about the methods that made them successful in the field. Would love to get into it for some solid supplementary income.

this is a crypto board, take your poverty get rich quick schemes elsewhere

>Crypto board
No, it's a business board, just filled with cryptos, which I don't have a problem with by the way. But people on here have information and experience in things other than crypto, and I would like to hear it.
>Get rich quick scheme
Nah, I look at it more as supplemental income. If I do get rich off of it, great, but I don't expect getting rich to be easy as pie. Also, 99% of the coins shilled on here are get rich quick schemes.

IF YOU AINT TALKING SHITCOINS I DONT WANNA TALK

Dropshippers usually end up snapping under the pressure of repeatedly changed customer orders and incorrect dispatches.

They wait a couple of weeks, let the orders pile up and pretend they're going to fulfill them, then close up shop and disappear with the money. Then they can no longer live under the same name.

I dont do drop shipping but I work at an affiliate marketing company

affiliate marketing is really good for these shitty little shopify stores.

Just sell something unique and then get a bunch of lame bloggers to shill it out for you

In regards to dropshipping, Ive actually heard a lot of anons around here not having such a good time. That could however be because most of them are lazy pieces of shit though.

tl;dr you get what you put into it

Then don't talk and go work on your crypto portfolio m8.

dropshipping is a pain in the ass, nobody wants to wait 2 weeks for their shit to arrive. look into FBA stuff instead

literally cancer
im a crypto fag but this board isn't exclusively crypto by even the tiniest bit
it's just what's talked about the most

interesting take
>affiliate marketing
Also have been curious about this! How did you get started in that? How do you approach bloggers for the shilling?
>FBA
What is that? Im interested.

there are affiliate marketing networks that will connect you with affiliates that will then advertise for your store and stuff. you then pay commission per sale.

(checked)
Hm..is there one that you would recommend?
Do I need to have a large social media following for this sort of thing?
Also, how much are you making off of it, if you don't mind me asking of course.

shareasale is good

im an affiliate though, so i cant really say what youll need. a shopify store is what most people are using, i think...

What are you selling?

4 dubs in a row, wew.

Also, I'm not selling anything right now. I just want to get into the game. Are you doing pretty well with affiliate marketing?

some months are better than others. around the holidays you can make a lot of money, naturally.

i would get started now if you wanna make it in time for the cyber monday rush

I chuckled, but this board really does need actual business threads and not just crypto

What is needed to get started? Do you need a lot of capital?
What did you go through to get started with this sort of thing? If you don't mind answering.
This is my second non-coin related thread. I think I'll regularly start making a business thread every few days now.

someone made a killer thread recently, search the archives for it. it was a guy who brought in ~28k revenue over the last 3 months, did some basic Q&A except nobody cared and then he left, posted some profit/loss graphs etc

thanks I'll check this out!!

Like I said, it's kinda hard to answer, as Im on the affiliate side. The affiliates are the shills, not the store owners.

All you need is a website or shopify store, maybe $1k to start paying affiliates for the first couple months, and then of course whatever you're selling.

I didnt do anything special, I just work for a coupon site lol

He was also the OP of this thread:
blackhatworld.com/seo/journey-to-100-day-proft-fb-adverts-shopify-aliexpress.939032/

he seems to have abandoned the BHW thread but when he posted updated pics here, one of them showed that 28k figure I mentioned, over the last 3 months. 20% profit apparently

Seems like a great business model if you can figure it out and aren't lazy

Oh, so you have marketers do advertising for you?
Thanks so much!

Actually, I found it for you:
warosu.org/biz/thread/2939860

yeah, exactly.

theyll send traffic to your site, and then if the customer buys something, youll pay commission on the sale.

Lifesaver, thanks bro!
Cool man, what do you sell if you dont mind me asking?

Do you use telegram by any chance?

Ausfag here, trying to get started. Do I need to pay taxes and have a business number or should I just do it, keep the money and hope they don't come after me?

hm, can't say that I do! Is that what you're selling?

>hm, can't say that I do! Is that what you're selling?
I'm the guy who linked you to those dropshipping threads above (note my ID). I'm asking because if you are serious about getting into dropshipping (I am, or may be, depending on how viable it is as a business model for me), I was going to suggest starting a private telegram channel for us to hang out and share ideas and such. It's nice to have like-minded people to keep in touch with, even if it's only over the net.

FBA stands for fulfilled by amazon - read a pretty interesting story about this dude who would basically spend all his time reading reviews on amazon products looking at what people didnt like about them, reach out to the manufacturer in china and make those changes and then sell his better version on amazon, dude was pulling in in the tens of millions with a team of less than 20 i think

we dont sell anything, were on the marketing side

theyll come after you if you start making money

shit, I didn't even think to check ID, my bad bro. I'll download it real quick! I completely agree, having people with similar goals to chat with keeps you on track!

holy shit. thanks..that's a really interesting angle. damn.

u still here?

yep
I suggest you make an email at mailto.space and post it here and I can contact you that way

[email protected]

emailed you from wb1337

>then get a bunch of lame bloggers to shill it out for you
How do you go about hooking that up?